Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Louis Vuitton Men's Spring-Summer 2021 Show in Shanghai | LOUIS VUITTON

LIVE STREAM: 8/6/20, 6:30 PM (GMT + 8)

Yes, the Far East. On 6 August, the house of Louis Vuitton will be staging an actual runway show, dubbed Message in a Bottle, in Shanghai miles away from Paris, followed by another one in Japan towards the end of the year. Both shows — which will be both opened to the general public and live-streamed.

Edited by cpjing8
add more info
  • Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

3 hours ago, scrawford said:

I heard from a different thread that, this might be the reason the LMH hasn't been posting, because He probably flew to Shanghai 2 weeks ago because he had to quarantine before get out in public. And from what I hear China is very restrictive when it comes to Social media like FB and IG, so maybe LMh was just laying low. 

IDK. This is all just speculation. he might be watching Online. If he is traveling to shang hai i hope he is staying safe and healthy.

Awww @scrawford Can't help hoping for this!   Hehe ...  anyway, if he is doing it online, we will be there with him as long as he and everyone stay safe.

40 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

We expect a full report from those watching the LV show tonight!  I hope you guys see him!

@CarolynH :selfie:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

is it possible to save the live show??

After the show is over, can we still watch it on YouTube?

How can i see my baby Minho??:criesariver:

i want to see his fans! Minoz all around the world should be full prepared and share as much as they can :D :letsgo:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

i want to see his fans! Minoz all around the world should be full prepared and share as much as they can :D :letsgo:

Nikaa, I'm pretty sure it will be all over IG. I remember berlutti last year, even I watched that show to catch LMh's Glimpse, although i didn't see him LOL.

The Biggest mystery is whether or not LMH will be in Shanghai Physically, or he can't travel and he is tuning in online. If he is watching Online, i hope he will do another post, showing that he is watching. That way we get 2 post back to back from him and hoping if he does post, we will get to see his face. 

Honestly I'm surprise that out of all the city LV chose, they choose Shanghai, China. I mean China was the hot bed of cover-19. @gtLmh0622, is everything back to normal now???

PS: I'm going to be away for 10 days, and would get less internet signal than usual, and my luck, LMH will post something important, announcing project or his latest CF will be released and i will miss the party here :cry:

• Like 6

@Nikaa94   Right here waiting:wub:

ezgif-5-d81aac9811d1.gif

cr  akemi38471

#LeeMinho #AlwaysWithLeeMinHo

27 minutes ago, cpjing8 said:

LIVE STREAM: 8/6/20, 6:30 PM (GMT + 8)

Yes, the Far East. On 6 August, the house of Louis Vuitton will be staging an actual runway show, dubbed Message in a Bottle, in Shanghai miles away from Paris, followed by another one in Japan towards the end of the year. Both shows — which will be both opened to the general public and live-streamed.

Thank you @cpjing8 for the youtube link

:fun:

Live in 7 hours !!
Louis Vuitton on YouTube? ► http://on.louisvuitton.com/6053GTKUS CONNECT WITH LOUIS VUITTON Discover more on: http://on.louisvuitton.com/6054GTKUs Twitter: http://on.louisvuitton.com/6055GTKUt Facebook: http://on.louisvuitton.com/6056GTKUQ Instagram: http://on.louisvuitton.com/6057GTKUv

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

PS: I'm going to be away for 10 days, and would get less internet signal than usual, and my luck, LMH will post something important, announcing project or his latest CF will be released and i will miss the party here :cry:

OMG!!! :criesariver:

I wish in that 10 days we will have drought and when you come back, we get news from LMH :transforms:

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Live in 7 hours !!

:tenor: Hope to see LMH!!!

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

The Biggest mystery is whether or not LMH will be in Shanghai Physically, or he can't travel and he is tuning in online. If he is watching Online, i hope he will do another post, showing that he is watching. That way we get 2 post back to back from him and hoping if he does post, we will get to see his face. 

YES, I wanna know too!! How did he travel? did not 1 single Korean person see him? they usually take pictures and videos. i am so curious to know!!

And like you said, LMH was absent for quite a long time...

LMH MIA and also posting LV invitation all sounds mystery to me :D

Where is LMH? SK ? China?:wut::popcornjackson:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

28 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hope to see LMH!!!

YES, I wanna know too!! How did he travel? did not 1 single Korean person see him? they usually take pictures and videos. i am so curious to know!!

And like you said, LMH was absent for quite a long time...

LMH MIA and also posting LV invitation all sounds mystery to me :D

Where is LMH? SK ? China?

I have heard that some of the celebs can really do a ninja-mode when on travel.  But LMH being LMH - it is HARD to miss him  LOL .. @Nikaa94 I am sure the airport crew can't miss him, no?

@scrawford wherever you are travelling and will be - have fun and stay safe!  Do post a sign if you do get a signal. :D

EetKj6zUcAANw-q?format=jpg&name=360x360

cr kiwi - thanks to prerna from other thread

Keep a safe “Lee MinHo” distanceFace with tears of joy #이민호

CTTO

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Dropping by to say hi ,

RL was sucks and so stressful with work  :bawling:

Hope everyone here is doing fine while waiting for good news from LMH. 

Take care where ever you are, be safe  , stay healthy and be happy.

:heart::smooches2:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Dropping by to say hi ,

RL was sucks and so stressful with work  :bawling:

Hope everyone here is doing fine while waiting for good news from LMH. 

Take care where ever you are, be safe  , stay healthy and be happy.

:heart:

it has been a while since you dropped a post. :) You be happy and safe too!!:heart1:

Missed you chinguuuuu! :smooches3:

We actually have news!! LMH has been invited to LV show in Shanghai, we don't know if he is in Shanghai or if will watch LV show online :D 

Count down!! Minoz have already left comments :D Minoz worldwide are waiting 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, scrawford said:

Honestly I'm surprise that out of all the city LV chose, they choose Shanghai, China. I mean China was the hot bed of cover-19. @gtLmh0622, is everything back to normal now???

@scrawford, much of China has bounced back now especially in Shanghai but covid resurges in Beijing. Authorities remain vigilant to any possible return, though. :o

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Where is LMH? SK ? China?

@Nikaa94, I don't think LMH will & can travel right now overseas during this covid pandemic. I guess his appearance during the event will be done remotely.............:blush:

• Like 4

I'm in Taiwan, not in China. I don't know why LV chose Shanghai either. At least I think China is not as bad as USA now. 

Minho will not fly to SH at this moment, I don't think we'll see him today.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 4

2 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I'm in Taiwan, not in China. I don't know why LV chose Shanghai either. At least I think China is not as bad as USA now. 

Minho will not fly to SH at this moment, I don't think we'll see him today.

yes, that is right! :criesariver:

=================================

how about online? can we see him? i wanna know why LMH posted that invitation on IG. Curious to know! 

• Like 4

NISI20200413_0000511415_web.jpg?rnd=2020

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho has been selected as a new model to make changes in the sales of BBQ. After Lee Min-ho's discharge from the military, he also sponsored an advertisement for the SBS TV drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" to secure a young customer base. The popularity of the new product 'Hot Golden Olive Chicken', which was released in April, also contributed to the popularity. It surpassed 1 million orders in about two months, and sales in first half of this year jumped 40 percent year-on-year.

"After selecting Lee Min-ho as the model, sales soared," a BBQ official said. I paid quite a lot of advertising money, but it worked more than that. "Although we signed a one-year contract, there is a high possibility that we will continue our relationship as it has a huge promotional effect," he said. 

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20200806_0001120267&cID=13001&pID=13000

Studio Dragon, a KOSDAQ-listed company, announced on the 6th that it achieved its best quarterly performance in the second quarter of this year with 161.4 billion won in sales, 16.9 billion won in operating profit and 13.4 billion won in net profit.

Sales and operating profit grew 25.9 percent and 56.3 percent year-on-year. Overseas sales also grew 40.7 percent to 59.4 billion won over the same period. The number of creators increased by 50 to 226.

The second-quarter results were attributed to improved profitability due to growth in overseas sales of major dramas, Studio Dragon said.

In particular, the popularity of Lee Min-ho's "The King: Eternal Monarch," etc., led to higher unit prices and sales of old works.

https://www.yna.co.kr/view/AKR20200806122151527?input=1195m

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

After days of drought, we're finally blessed with these gorgeous photos!

:fullofhearts:

07.jpg?type=w1200

14.jpg?type=w1200

34.jpg?type=w1200

Spoiler

24.jpg?type=w1200

39.jpg?type=w1200

20.jpg?type=w1200

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=29006953&memberNo=32792076

LMH Tw update

I did a visual flex today.
Why don't we go to the commercial shooting site that evokes a standing ovation?

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=29006953&memberNo=32792076

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1