Official Manga Scanlations Thread

bebeETOILE

Guest airhead128

Sorry, I'm kind of new to the forums, I was wondering where you could download Raw Scans of Rosario+vampire, particularly volume 6 and above... :)

Would gladly appreciate the help! I'll post Onemanga.com since it is a manga viewing site doesn't require you to download

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest negitoro

I know they've been having a lot of server issues lately... esp. their image servers are not syncing up properly with their other servers making it so that some users are unable to load any of the images.

They said they're working on it though.

I'm still using OneManga daily and I'm OK but I know other people are still having problems.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

^ You mean on Reborn! ? I'm on chapter 151, I don't know what volume that is though~

I read mine off onemanga.com , where do you get yours from?

i get mine from the-evil-empire.net u have to be a register user and have 10 post to get it from the downloads!!!! it's updated tp ch. 154 so far! :D

Guest smiley&heart

Does anyone know where to get DearS chapters 39 and up (if there is more) with or without downloading? I really prefer without having to download though. Thanks everyone!

Archived