Official Manga Scanlations Thread

bebeETOILE

Guest ladyyehse

im adding my own scanlation group: Leisure Scans

it's new, and we haven't made our first release yet, but our active project is Skip Beat!.

we are scanlating from Chapters 107+

so please come and support our group.

OP: CLICK HERE

FORUMS: CLICK HERE

thanks !!

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest love_starz

does anyone knows where i can download the ENGLISH scanlations of "The Bride of the Water God"

thnx :)

Guest love_starz
where can I get Goong, and 100% perfect girl??
you can read goong online from this website :) ---> http://www.onemanga.com/Goong/ or you could dl it from this thread ---> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=881edit: maybe if you know how to use rapidshare you could dl the 1st & second volume from 100 %perfect girl here---> volume 1 --> http://rapidshare.com/files/34028807/100_pg_vol_1.rarvolume 2---> http://rapidshare.com/files/34041750/100_pg_vol_2.rar

Guest ~neh~long~

it seems the scan group Purple Innocence is really undercover, does anyone know a site that hosts their releases? i would really like to DL their recent release: Backstage Prince // Kiwametsuke Gakuya Ura Ouji

Is it just me, or is the evil empire website not working? Does anyone know what happened to it? Is the old site still working? (i deleted the link)

Just wondering! The evilempire is my main source of manga scanalations and the new website was really well done!

Guest love_starz

Is it just me, or is the evil empire website not working? Does anyone know what happened to it? Is the old site still working? (i deleted the link)

Just wondering! The evilempire is my main source of manga scanalations and the new website was really well done!

nope it happens to me too >.< it says that the website is suspended:tears:, and the old website isn't working too <_<

you could see for yourself if you want becoz i still have the website --------> www.invisionplus.net/forums

nope it happens to me too >.< it says that the website is suspended:tears:, and the old website isn't working too <_<

you could see for yourself if you want becoz i still have the website --------> www.invisionplus.net/forums

That's horrible! I wonder what happened....

Do you think it will be suspended for good?

EDIT:

OMG! Yay! It's working again! =D

it seems the scan group Purple Innocence is really undercover, does anyone know a site that hosts their releases? i would really like to DL their recent release: Backstage Prince // Kiwametsuke Gakuya Ura Ouji

You can always get it at The Evil Empire. You'll have to register and have at least 10 posts to access the downloads section though. ^^;

Are there any sites that don't require you to download to view?

You mean like online manga? The only site i know is Manga Volume. Hope you find what you're looking for!

Guest Louisa.

i wondering...whats a 'mirror' scan?

If you mean 'mirror link', it is just a link to a different hosting site.

Example, the original upload link is hosted on Megaupload, and some can't download from Megaupload (for certain reasons).

Some kind soul re-uploads the same file on a different hosting server such as Mediafire, so people like me can download!! =D

Anyway for more raw scans, and (good) Korean manhwa scanlated series, drop by Bishie Revolution!

Click here to go to Bishie Revolution! =D

It also hosts various manhwas and mangas scanlated by other groups (with permission, of course)! Tons of mirror links too to accommodate everyone!

Active projects include the following:

Hissing

Chiro Star Project

Flower Of Evil

Bride of the Water God (RC Scans picked this project after Entropy dropped it!)

=D

Archived