Official Manga Scanlations Thread

bebeETOILE

Guest xlahhdeedahhx

Does anyone know where i can find Shinshi Doumei Cross (Gentleman's Alliance) scans? [ preferably online if you can >______< my comp can't take dls]

Thanks in advance ^~^

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Racoon_Mario22

I know of another site that i didn't see on the large list on the first page of the thread. It is called www.mangaspot.com and they have full volumes of many different mangas such as love hina, hikaru no go, and others, for free download. No sign up required. Check it out! :D

I know that this is licensed but I REALLY want to read Volume 5 for Beauty is the Beast. I've been looking like crazy for it...TT_TT

:unsure: i 've been searching Crayon shin Chan for over 10 years. If u have a link to download manga crayon shin-chan in english.. Plz help me ! :unsure: Thanks

Guest ariphillips

Dont FORGET WILDFLOWER!!!!! and they just came out with its anime but the manga is way better they have 14 vol's out but its still being continued well atleast in japan not sure about america....!

Guest Hysteric_C

Umm ... does anyone know where I can find the mangas 'Vampire Doll' and 'Forest of Gray City'?

Thanks, >.<;;

Guest diamonique

Hello :D

Does anybody know where i can find scanlations for Yume Chu (dream kiss)?!Fctranslations doesn´t work anymore,and evil empire isn´t accepting any new registrations at the moment...

i´m searching it so many days :tears:

i´ll be very happy if you could help me?!

bye bye :D

diamonique/cara-chan^^

Guest PecanPie02

OO does anyone know when SKIP BEAT ch 108 vol 17? i think with rens father is going to come out and if anyone knows the site plz share~~

Thank YOU~~~

Archived