Official Manga Scanlations Thread

bebeETOILE

Guest xkpxwavesx

OMG!!! vnmanga.com is my LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! guys gooo there!!! <3333 without them i would've died!! TT__TT

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Max_4_lyfe

www.vnmanga.com, they have a lot there! It's what I normally use.

www.stoptazmo.com, another one...

www.mangadownload.net

www.mangavolume.com.

They're all good :D.

Does anyone know if I could find the last chapter of fruits basket? I've been looking for it everywhere :'(.

xx

you could get the last chpater by typing in fruits basket at Baka-manga updates... they have a DL link to it I believe

Guest snoopy7

Hi! I need serious help! I've been staying up late for days searching for Scanlations or raws of Aoki Kotomi's mangas. :wacko:

That one that Matsumoto June is in the movie version of called "Boku wa imotou ni Koi wo suru".

If Matujun agreed to be in the movie version of it I figure it can't be all that bad. :P

And all the controversy is making me even more eager to read all of it.

But I could only find it all in Chinese!

I can read some Japanese but not Chinese. (ToT)

And the kinda spin-off "Boku no hatsu koi wo kimi ni sasagu"

It's so romantic and even though I get the feeling the ending can't be good I have ta find out what happened to the characters.

I'm so desperate fore these I'll break out my dictionary and deal with the Japanese raws if someone will tell me were to download them. :tears:

Someone please tell me where I can download the complete sets of these. :tears:

P.S. My PC is has been acting strange for a while so I don't wanna install anymore programs like mIRC if possible till I can get it fixed properly. :sweatingbullets:

But out of extreme desperation I might do it as a last resort. :(

Guest chibiblue88

Hi! I need serious help! I've been staying up late for days searching for Scanlations or raws of Aoki Kotomi's mangas. :wacko:

That one that Matsumoto June is in the movie version of called "Boku wa imotou ni Koi wo suru".

If Matujun agreed to be in the movie version of it I figure it can't be all that bad. :P

And all the controversy is making me even more eager to read all of it.

But I could only find it all in Chinese!

I can read some Japanese but not Chinese. (ToT)

And the kinda spin-off "Boku no hatsu koi wo kimi ni sasagu"

It's so romantic and even though I get the feeling the ending can't be good I have ta find out what happened to the characters.

I'm so desperate fore these I'll break out my dictionary and deal with the Japanese raws if someone will tell me were to download them. :tears:

Someone please tell me where I can download the complete sets of these. :tears:

P.S. My PC is has been acting strange for a while so I don't wanna install anymore programs like mIRC if possible till I can get it fixed properly. :sweatingbullets:

But out of extreme desperation I might do it as a last resort. :(

Try shoujomagic.net. They are the English scanlators. I think they dropped the project however--they only have up to volume 3 or something. They only release through mIRC...

I tried to read some of it. It was too much for me!! I gave up after the first volume. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Le Bebe

Hi...guyz...i'm new to this thread...thankz a load for the posts and links...I have checked them out, some of them are reallly fabulous, especially stoptazmo and eathereality...the lurker is fabulous too...but pity and poor me, i don't know how to download from them, they use irc and i'm completely blur. So personally i will say the ones with direct download are the best....

Thankz again for the links...^^

Guest snoopy7

Try shoujomagic.net. They are the English scanlators. I think they dropped the project however--they only have up to volume 3 or something. They only release through mIRC...

I tried to read some of it. It was too much for me!! I gave up after the first volume. :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for replying. :) And I got the first ones BokuImo books from Shoujomagic and yeah I was kinda shocked but :crazy: but after all the discussions I've read I'm dieing to find out what really happened in the end for myself. And once I got past the smutty parts it was actually funny and interesting. Kinda like many American movies that show way too many sex scenes and too much in them. :blush: I often don't look, fast forward, or in this case flip the page during those times. :P

Guest chibiblue88

Thanks for replying. :) And I got the first ones BokuImo books from Shoujomagic and yeah I was kinda shocked but :crazy: but after all the discussions I've read I'm dieing to find out what really happened in the end for myself. And once I got past the smutty parts it was actually funny and interesting. Kinda like many American movies that show way too many sex scenes and too much in them. :blush: I often don't look, fast forward, or in this case flip the page during those times. :P

No problem! I was okay in the beginning, but once it got sexual I was like AHHH! The incest thing was WAY too much for me! :lol: Once I heard that Matsumoto Jun was doing the movie I wanted to pick it up again but I don't think I can handle it!

Guest Le Bebe

Dear bebeEtoile, would you mind to help me on this? I'm desperately looking for the complete-direct-download-scanlation of Anatolia Story or Red River by Chie Shinohara...I have it until volume 14, and looking for volume 15 -end. This is such a good manga and addictive as well T_T. I am so curious with the ending. I've tried to find the manga in major bookstores, but can't seem to find any. Thanks so much for helping....^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dazzle and Destroy

i remember back in the days, manga hosters used to use photobucket accounts for online view.

do you guys know any sites that does this still?

i lost all my bookmarks. T_T

Blooming is currently scanlated up to chapter 5 of volume 1 only. A new group has picked it up, but didn't know that it was already scanlated, so they'll start with releasing the first chapter then after that they'll continue from volume 5.

Oh, thank you for the information! I've read the first 5 chapters. I was just wondering about the rest! Thank you very much! =)

Archived