Official Manga Scanlations Thread

bebeETOILE

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Guest maileeshin

hi. does anybody know if there are still scanlations of H3 school? i can't seem to find beyond volume 1 anymore.....and i really like that manga....hope you could help me! thanks! ^_^

Guest Max_4_lyfe

hi. does anybody know if there are still scanlations of H3 school? i can't seem to find beyond volume 1 anymore.....and i really like that manga....hope you could help me! thanks! ^_^

H3 has been finished scanlating a long time ago... I think I have links to it^_^ I'll PM it to you^^

Guest maileeshin

H3 has been finished scanlating a long time ago... I think I have links to it^_^ I'll PM it to you^^

um...hi again......your pm suddenly disappeared so could you pm it to me again? *curses pc :angry: * thanks....^_^

oh. now i know how this works. found it! thanks!

Guest maileeshin

hey thanks for the links!!! i've been dying to read this manga............oh yeah, could you pretty please send me the links to volume 1 too??? i just found out that what i got was incomplete....... :sweatingbullets:

thanks again! :D

Guest ~fantasygurl~

DOES ANYONE HAVE TRANSLATIONS FOR VOLUME 2 VAMPIRE KNIGHT?

http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Evil_Empir...p?showtopic=582

http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.php? <--dunno if that still working or not...

HELP!!!

i want scanlations for La Corda d'Oro aka The Golden Chord

Original Title: 金色のコルダ(Kiniro no corda)

Manga-ka: KURE Yuki

thanxs a bunch!

NEVER MIND!! i found em!!

Guest babycurious

ok, I know it's an old manga, but I need help with Iron Fist Chinmi , or also known as Tekken Chinmi

In my country they called is KungFu Boy

the author is Takeshi Maekawa

I've searched in a lot of scanlation thread, but there aren't any

pleas help! ^_^

Thank you all for the sites, you all have been very helpful!

I just read Bird Kiss and am looking for the next chapters. I know its already licensed, but like Goong, are there any groups who still continued scanlating it? Thanks, in advance.

Guest PecanPie02

I was wondering if anyone knew the manga A THousand Years of Snow by Bisco Hatori...?? (*thinks to self* or is it the other way around... hmm) scans are... can someone pm it (PLZ NO DOWNLOADING sites...computer cant take that...-__-"") THANKS IN ADVANCE PPLZ!!! :P

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kRnxBabE

this might be a stupid question, but....do any of these sites host korean scans? cuz i've been wanting to read some of the mangas in korean, but i've never found any.....or am i pushing my luck?

Ummm, I know this one site it's not really scanlation but you can read korean comic books there in korean. It's called www.jr.naver.com and click where it says manwhabook in korean and there's bunch of korean manwhas...you can reply if you have any questions :]

Guest TheEnigma411

Could someone please PM me if they have Kare Kano Volume 21 scanlations? It doesn't matter whether it's in Japanese or English. Thanks!

Hello! I just wanted to say thanks for all the links on the first post.

But I was wondering if anyone had scantalation links for:

HAPPY HUSTLE HIGH

Thank you very much. ^^

nevermind, i just found it. lol.

^^;;

Guest lOsS_cHaNgE

um i was wondering if anyone had scans for random walk chapter 9 onwards? Translated or non translated doesn't really matter.I started reading it but that's where the site left off so I'm kinda stuck.. can anyone help me out?

[Max_4_lyfe just in case if you read this, Thanks again for the scans! You rock! ;)]

Archived