Official Manga Scanlations Thread

bebeETOILE

Guest monchichi

I'm looking for the trinity blood manga and also death note mangas... I've heard they've been licensed and was just wondering.... @_@

• Replies 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Max_4_lyfe

i've been looking for haou airen by mayu shinjo volume 7 chapter 5 and up. gahHHh~ why MUST it be licensed?! i'd totally buy it but i dont think they have the english version out =/ hopefully someone has it ^^ *crosses fingers*

Haou Airen Vol 7 ch 5

Viz licensed Haou Airen yet they havn't released anything for it from the two years they have it under licesend... i'm starting to wonder why....

I'm looking for the trinity blood manga and also death note mangas... I've heard they've been licensed and was just wondering.... @_@

Death Note

COMPLETED

I have trinity blood lying around somewhere to...

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i need help finding vampire knight by Matsuri Hino

i need volume 4 or up if there's new ones thanxs

i tried evil empire but it wouldn't work

thanks for the sites. does anyone know if accounts get deleted from evil empire easily? my account's been deleted twice.. and all i did was not be active for a few weeks or so..

Guest Max_4_lyfe

thanks for the sites. does anyone know if accounts get deleted from evil empire easily? my account's been deleted twice.. and all i did was not be active for a few weeks or so..

you have to ocassionally post and not just leech^^

Guest monchichi

Haou Airen Vol 7 ch 5

Viz licensed Haou Airen yet they havn't released anything for it from the two years they have it under licesend... i'm starting to wonder why....

Death Note

COMPLETED

I have trinity blood lying around somewhere to...

Thaaaaaaanks!!!

Also, does anyone know where I can find the manga (can't remember original Japanese title.. too long) "For You in Full Blossom"?

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Max_4_lyfe thank you but i already have those....

i just needed volume 5 and up! i know it's not out yet but

someone i know already told me another place to get it from

thanks!!! :D

Archived