How Do You Get Rid Of Scars Left By Mosquito Bites?

Guest _eunsole_

Guest gian sun

there are times where certain mosquito bites create a sort of permanent damage to my skin in the form of a dark spot. I dont know what kind of damage has happened to my skin but it looks similar to a very stubborn acne scar. I am going to singapore for a month and i plan to get my acne scars treated at the hair and laser clinic, so i thought of having them treated the same way as well. hope this works!! ive tried the scrubbing but still isnt working :(

• 2 years later...

Well, No one is saying how to get rid of Mosquito Bite Scars. My answer will definitely help you all.

Even I was pretty much terrified looking at the scars on my legs. I like to wear shorts throughout summer, but the mosquito bites made me wear pants all the time. So I was searching for some solutions to get out of this mental pain. Then I came across two sources, How to get rid of mosquito bite scars? and another one by the popular ehow, Get Rid of Scars

I got the solution for which I have been looking for a year already. 

Well, let me explain what's there in that.

Scars are different from blisters and bumps. So they remain for a long time. Both the sources mentioned solutions like Aloe Vera, Mederma and Cocoa Butter. But the solution which I used was Cocoa Butter and Mederma. Those two helped me to get rid of mosquito bite scars. It will help you too. Do try them and let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

I had SO many scars on my legs from mosquitos. I thought they would be there forever but they fade overtime as long as you don't expose the bites to the sun. I used castor oil to help with scarring and they went away pretty quickly (as in a few weeks later) :) 

• 7 months later...

Lots of bad scars from bug bites. Used Dermalmd Scar Serum on my arms, legs, and more to reduce the unattractive scars and blotches. All cleared up in a matter of weeks. I also had my son use it on a scar from a surgical procedure on his neck, and it is greatly improved after 2 months. I am confident his scar will be completely unnoticeable in a few months.

• 7 months later...

Lots of bad scars from bug bites. Used dermalmd scar serum on my arms, legs, and more to reduce the unattractive scars and blotches. All cleared up in a matter of weeks. I also had my son use it on a scar from a surgical procedure on his neck, and it is greatly improved after 2 months. I am confident his scar will be completely unnoticeable in a few months. Great product for reducing the appearance of scars without irritation or added discomfort.

• 1 year later...

Mosquito bites can cause serious damage! You have to choose an appropriate product to protect your skin from being bitten. Besides harmful bites and mosquito bite allergy consequences, one can be infected with various diseases transferred by these insects. Here you will find some tips on how to get rid of mosquitoes and treat their bites. Hope it will come in handy. 

• 3 weeks later...

It depends on how bad they are, and if there is additional scarring from scratching. They do fade over time, or you can try castor oil. If you have stubborn scars that don't seem to go away with over-the-counter treatments, consider checking with your dermatologist for a more aggressive treatment. 

• 1 month later...

Archived