• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fromlepus

• hkana

• worldtraveler58

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[News] Kim Dongwan, funnier because he didn’t sleep well Kim Dongwan is indeed honest and cheerful. A representative good speaker from Shinhwa that makes you laugh out loud regardless of what he s

@peanuts281 OMGGGGGGGG KOD indeed!! Droollss... crying at this beautiful body  But how to sleep after seeing these? asdfghjkjhgfdghjkl See, you always find the right gifs! The Mask, I feel you T.

source: Winning _ naver OMG OMG ... what the... !!! this is seriously killing meeeeeeee Hot Deng! What are you trying to do with us? And there are VIDEOS too on the site....... oh boy oh boy

Guest sheart

intereresting~

i havent heard all of his album, but im assuming SCREAM is a remake of japanese groups GLAYxEXILE's 'SCREAM'.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHhYbliYjhA)

different feel... he did it pretty well though ^^

Guest La'MISS:fairy

If anyone could please help me find Korean lyrics for track #5 and #10

it would be really appreciated! ^^

I will gradually romanize everything and I'll edit the first page

my last exam for this session is on Monday

so please just wait a little~ ^^

Guest ..kaleena..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS HANDKERCHEIF SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sigh* it's great seeing dongwan do a solo album! i've been waiting for this day for a LONG time! :D although, i still like them being SHINHWA as a whole! hehehehehe

DONGWAN FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest krn_lover

OMFG!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIS FIRST ALBUM!!! IT'S A REALLY REALLY GOOD ONE & I ENJOY EVERY SONG!!!

dongwan looks so gorgeously sexy in those pictures with or without the mustache. i hope he continues to do well & am looking forward to all his future activities & performances. DONGWAN FIGHTING!!! ^^

^ someone posted the youtube links on the first page, but here they are again =D

Scream on MNet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRASVPT0mg0

Handkerchief on Mnet ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIA2CVIHlAw

^ THANKSS SOO MUCH!! Oh my cheese the scream preform was off the house, the whole dancing

and the hair ahh! he look so HOT! *fan self*

Handkerchief wasn't that bad but I see what everyone is talking about. =/ anyway I am so getting his CD.

xiaholic/ginaya from youtube subbed Dongwan's YSMM cuts!

I loved the convo. between Tony and Dongwan. LOL. I laughed so hard after hearing what the little boy said to Dongwan in the elevator.

Eng subbed YSMM Cut Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noSBwUe9Xms

Eng subbed YSMM Cut Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dRHSico2E4

Definitely a must see. Dongwan is hilarious!

Guest honeyyeyes

oooh thx 4 sharing the youtube links!!!!

i dont like his mustache in his new jacket photoshoot ><

but his songs are good!! i cant wait to watch him perform

Guest infinityyy

Ahh! WANNIEEE~<33

I need to get his album! T___T

But I've never tried to order on Annyoung.com before [[kinda nercous to]] and Yesasia stopped taking money orders T__T I've heard so0 much good things about his album! And I especially love it that every Shinhwa member contributed in this album. <33 I also love the other artists that are featured in some of his songs (such as Byul & MC Mong). I wish our Dongwannie the best on his first solo album! No doubt it'll get much recognition! :D

Guest davidnuknow

ahhh this thread is reopened!!!!

ohmyyyygoshh i LOVEEEEE KIM DONGWAN AND HIS FIRST ALBUM!!! ITS SOOO GOOD!

i listened to handkerchief for 750+ times in 2 weeks AHAHAA

and i LOVEEEE the performancess!!

HE LOOKS SOOOO GOOD and the whole dance thing in scream is sooooooooo hot! <3

Guest qaxlod

I preordered 5 albums from Korea!!!

I can't wait to get my hands on this!!!!

I love every single song. My heart cries for his voice!! AHHH <3333

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

^^^ I ordered his album from Korea too!! I'm so excited for it... :rolleyes: Love his songs and his new image. I heard he lost some weight for this album for a more mature image. No wonder he looks so hot :sweatingbullets: It's not like he wasn't looking good then... Also, today, Wannie's album went No.1 on Hanteo Chart. Here's the chart:

dfgsersl3.jpg

Credit:Hanteo & ringlet101@Shinhwachangjo.net

Will edit in a minute.. *EDITED*

Guest mj07

I wish the CD had more fast songs on it (and maybe not so many duets) but he's sounding GREAT! Keep up the good work, KDW!!

Ahh! WANNIEEE~<33I need to get his album! T___T But I've never tried to order on Annyoung.com before [[kinda nercous to]] and Yesasia stopped taking money orders T__T I've heard so0 much good things about his album!
FYI I've ordered from Annyoung lots of times and never had any problems. Though it's been a while, still, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again!
Guest choong jae

CONGRATS to DONGWAN on releasing his 1st solo album~!!!!

although he looks good w/ a mustache, i stilll prefer him w/o one. his voice is so good. hope everyone keeps supporting him n buys 1 CD!!

for some reason, my fav song from his album is #8 I love summer. can't stop listening to him sing!