Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

42 minutes ago, fromlepus said:

I was talking about Dongwan wanting to register his marriage only with no big ceremony.

"I was envious (of Eric) but didn't want to get married quickly. What scared me the most is a wedding ceremony isn't simple. It felt like he was holding a big-scale concert. It made me sure I just want to register my marriage."

Hence the future bride and her family probably not agreeing to it.

Oh. I read that in a different way. What I read from that was that Dongwan felt so envious that he wanted to get married too but he is grounded and knows it isn’t just a piece of paper, not just a ceremony. He knows it’s only the feeling or idea of getting married that’s attractive to him (now).

@flybabyfly Interestinng! Hmmmmm...that's a whole lot of different interpretation, I guess different people different perspectives. For me he was talking of the ceremony instead of the marriage itself. 

Big or small wedding I'm pretty sure I'm going to cry when he gets married, I just want him to be happy. :bawling:

This is a tricky piece of wordings :lol: but you know based on your interpretation, if he doesn’t want a ceremony - he can look for me anytime :lol::lol::lol: I don’t like fuss and festivities :D:D 

Dongwan oppa, your perfectly imperfect lady who matches you may just be round the corner!

These birthday wishes makes me feel so warm! I hope for his best condition especially today with his live, celebrating with SHCJs :blush:

Btw, @hkana wherever you are, I hope you are doing well!

^ omg thanks for the SBS MTV perf cuts. I have been refreshing youtube but nothing coming up!!! :( 

On 11/21/2017 at 5:12 AM, fromlepus said:

The 2010 cut... is it just his clothing or does his arms look extra big there hehhehehehehehhehehehehhehehe :wub:

AAAAAAAAAAND HBD TO DONGWANNIE :) <3 I love the fan artwork that comes with members' bdays!

Birthday presents and food support for Dongwan and also the staffs.

Wahhhh the custom mic is nice and its blue, Dongwan's favourite colour.

Does it come with in ear too? I can't really tell from the picture, but the brand is Shure.

More birthday presents for the birthday boy. Dongwan said he'll do a V LIVE when he put up the christmas tree.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/49232/

Yesterday Dongwan promised to do a  V LIVE later at night when he met fans outside the broadcast station. I laughed when he tried to break the potatoes. Since he's in the middle of promoting he drink juice instead of wine, lol.

Fossil Dongwan pic forever must be shared here.

• Like 1

Updated schedule for this week. Fansign event re-schedule to Sunday as Dongwan will be joining the Music Core broadcast on Saturday. So, does that mean it's confirmed Dongwan won't be going to Inkigayo and Music Bank? I'll be waiting for today broadcast of Show Champion and more pictures from fans.

I forgot to update about his birthday billboard ad. Looks like we have Shinchang working at The Fact too.

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000006194&pgm_mnu_id=27508&contNo=22000252861&cooper=NAVER

http://naver.me/GigZvxfh

Watch Afterimage performance on The Show. Check the video also on Naver and SBS web page.

Sometimes I downloaded videos from Naver and I was grateful when Naver video started to have the download button. My life is easier now that can I download videos from the old post. 

Download the ts file or watch on google drive.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VO57_WYFBofU71_r_75KdxpRE_mjBV0h/view

Cr: @_code9

990F89335A14643D035D19

9911C5335A14644E03474A

990C64335A14645F04BCC9

990C9E335A146468040E5C

991356335A14647003730F

Cr: @PerfectSix_0324

• Like 1