Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

That is really one sad song, full of tormented feelings. :bawling: Hearing that the story flow is from his own experiences :bawling::bawling: Oppayam I hate you for making me tear up from the unsubbed mv and then again from the subbed! In the middle of the day too!

Was that from official dingo? If it is, would be better if you can put the yt link so we can add to the views there too.

Thanks as usual! ^_^

On 16/11/2017 at 12:54 PM, flybabyfly said:

That is really one sad song, full of tormented feelings. :bawling: Hearing that the story flow is from his own experiences :bawling::bawling: Oppayam I hate you for making me tear up from the unsubbed mv and then again from the subbed! In the middle of the day too!

Was that from official dingo? If it is, would be better if you can put the yt link so we can add to the views there too.

Thanks as usual! ^_^

Nope, the sub was made and uploaded by ForeverDongwan. You can check the channel for videos related to Dongwan.

• Like 1

On 15/11/2017 at 11:37 PM, fromlepus said:

One more slot for radio broadcast on 16th Nov. added. Mr. Kim going around promoting on SBS radio this week, his former employer, lol.

My bad, it wasn't a radio show. :dissapointed: I'm sorry that I didn't bother to check about it. Should've known that Dongwan also going on different platforms for this comeback.

http://m.tv.naver.com/v/2298159

It was short but hillarious