Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

DAEBAK! I love this forum very much. I can still backtrack because uri @hkana , you're very awesome as always. I get so many updates, pics and fancams. Awwwwwwwww thank you dear >:D@hkana @linakyon @all miss you guys, miss this forum :*
Stay healthy guys. Being healthy and happy :)I had been sick for weeks, but now I am in better condition :)
PS: OMG, oppayam, he doesn't make sense! How could he look younger and more handsome. OMG. I cant!!!!!!!!!!

Uri dear @achil!!  >:D<  Miss you too! I'm sorry to hear you'd been sick  :(   Take care and recover completely  >:D<   Yes dearies, let us all be happy and healthy, those are the most important *hugs to all*
*Sending Ppayam's good vibes as our health supplements*  :x

Guest linakyon

@achil Seriously, this man is aging backwards. Not fair xDohhh get well soon :x  All my family caught the flu, but fortunately my immune system is doing a great job :)
@hkana OMG OPPAYAM GOT HIS EAR PIERCED? SEXY :x :x I had my left helix pierced when I was 15 and I wanted to get my rook pierced, but since my helix took quite long to heal, almost 2 years, I gave up, didn't want to go through the same process all again xD

*hgh 5* Yes! Punch is so good! Most of times a drama with a complex plot can make you confuse and eventually give up but that's certainly not the case here :)  damn that YJS minister came back earlier than I thought, do you believe I hate her more than LTJ? xD Anyway it's a good thing, let the games continue :P
AND WHAT ABOUT THE NEW SONG  =(( It's so beautiful, I bawled with oppayam's high notes :x Our ot6 <3

@linakyon @achil  Lots of people caught flu here too, take care dearies! *hugs*  
Have lots of fruits... such as oranges ^^  (No, I don't mean those Orange Oppas!) 
Omg you're a brave girl! db  I'm sure they look pretty.  I didn't know it took that long to heal. T.T    
Actually I don't really know if all those piercing of Wannie's were real or only some of them?  Ikr! Sexy.  Wonder when will he be able to show it off to us :D Wannie is so complex, sometimes a good student, sometimes a rebel, sometimes a doctor, sometimes a deep thinker, sometimes a clown, etc. etc.  

I'm crying over the new song, huhuhu... and the MV, oh so beautiful.   They're smart inserting the sceneries and wording and the little girl between the concert footages. I love it.  Can't wait for the live performance, Oppayam's high notes!! Glorious.

Oppayam's back with the beautiful Shinhwa logo T.T  With the meaningful words T.T

imageedit_4_5573054552_zpsnkn4eimv.gif

Oh yeah, the poster is stunning! :((   Andy surprises me lots.  At first I was a bit disappointed because I thought Oppayam's pose was more conventional than the rest but the HD picture showed up and bam! I was speechless! :((  I'm dying.   His expression is a killer. Stunning. Classic.  So much charisma... :((  And the shoes! 
Not to mention super duper handsome omg have mercy, Oppayam T.T
B85VFgjCQAAvyyp.jpg:large
cr. RoyaleHoney
B87KjipCUAAweT0.jpg
cr. redstraw0324
dies dies dies

Guest linakyon

@hkana You too, take care, dear >:D< Not at all, if I was brave I'd go for the second one I planned xDBut who knows? Perhaps when as old as Wannie I might do it :DYes, it does take long to heal cartilage, they say the average is 1 year but mine took longer. Thankfully I had no troubles with infections :)
I think this picture would fit better with previous album concept, but dayum they look so good *-*He does look like a gentleman, and those lips so kissable*fans self*Those crop pictures are deadly o<-<

@linakyon He does...  IKR, his lips oooooh *faints*  Some eye make up T.T  and his eyeborews T.T  I just notice his ring as well, whoa! 
It makes me wonder what their concept is.  Someone mentioned that the photoshoot (the one Syung said Wannie looked like a NK) was a photoshoot for a magazine and that they already did their album jacket back in Nov/Dec... Do you think the poster/cover for Memory is more recent?  It looks like Oppayam has a shorter hair, so it looks like it's done lately.  I'm very interested in their hair this time lol!
PLease hurry up and promote on TV ^^
Ikr.  LTJ is bad but he didn't pretend that he's an upright guy.  And sometimes he makes me choked up with his humane emotions too.  On the other hand, the Minister...  >.>  I don't want the drama to end but then I want JH gets his peace soon too :)  20 episodes is a good length :)

Guest linakyon

@hkana It might be recent. It's just a hunch, but I doubt Shinhwa was already planning for a pre-release back in Nov/Dec since they were aiming for an early January comeback :) But it is also possible they had so many pics they could use one for this release :)
IKR I'm dying to know their concept  *,* 
Me too! Otherwise it gets draggy. IKR it's such a well written character! I pity the most JH and his family, but LTJ is right behind.It has to be the first time I pity a villain xD Another thing I love in this drama it's the witty humor, it's not that common on this genre but it sure makes the drama more entertaining :)

@linakyon I am thinking the same too... Beside I think didn't Minwoo say they're still selecting songs at that time?
LTJ, I have soft spot for him too.  So agree, in addition to the tight stories and plots, great characters, outstanding act, the witty humor and speech makes this drama more remarkable.  One of the best :)  

--

Forgot to post a couple of CI Ent's updates :D
150203  Notice on the illegal tickets report
Greetings this is Ci ENT
This is a notice on the illegal tickets report for the 2014 concert [starlight].Since our last notice, we have received multiple reports and they are on progress under police department. Thank you for your participation.Among the multiple reports, we will reward one person for Kim Dong Wan's camera, a Sony QX100, and two additional people each for a pair of Nike shoes. Kim Dong Wan had them on only once!Winners are:QX100 - ID : ore**am / 박*은님Present 1 - ID : ky**25 / 김연*님Present 2 - ID : jun**488 / 정*연님(For your great participation and the artist's opinion, we prepared for additional winners. Winners will be sent a confirmation mail from us.)Thank you for your contribution to establish a healthy concert culture.
‪#‎BanIllegalTickets‬ ‪#‎ThanksForYourParticipation‬ ‪#‎AdditionalBelongingsFromKimDongWan‬ ‪#‎NiceWorkEveryone‬
150203 Memory
계속되는 전설 신화 12집 앨범 "WE" 의 선공개 곡인 "MEMORY"가 공개 되었습니다.많이 많이 들어주세요~!!!
‪#‎오늘은‬ ‪#‎사이드뎅‬ ‪#‎에릭존잘‬ ‪#‎김동완다리꼼‬ ‪#‎섹시뎅‬

Lol the hash tags.  #SideDeng #KimDongwanCrossedLeg #SexyDeng 
:))

Another batch of Starlight concert has appeared ^^ Woot doesn't it feel like we keep receiving presents :)
141231 김동완  Starlight   연말콘서트 - 11 Pichttp://binch7270728.blog.me/220264287701
   Ehem! Oppayam.
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B9FJFF5CQAE_hlw.mp4

:(|)

My picture got taken without permission while practicing for Shinhwa
photo by Kim Dongwan#Shinhwa #ComebackPreparations #Practicing #DongwanHyungSneakyPicture #AndItCameOutWell #ThoughtItWasKimJongman
sr: Park Sumin TwitterTranslation by malpabo.tumblr.com
--
[News] Heo Inchang, Yuk Jidam’s teacher on ‘Unpretty Rap Star’, “almost debuted with Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan and MC Mong”
tumblr_inline_njcf0eKMqx1spcm04.jpg

Netizens have been showing great interest in Heo Inchang, teacher of rapper Yuk Jidam. Yuk Jidam is a rapper who has been receiving much praise as ‘the next Yoon Mirae’ on ‘Unpretty Rap Star’.
Heo Inchang also previously appeared in ‘Show Me the Money’. He is one of Korea’s 1st generation rappers. He debuted in 1997 as a member of X-teen.
He almost debuted as a hip-hop group with MC Mong and Shinhwa’s Kim Dongwan, but the team didn’t make it to an actual debut.
One official explained, “Many teams at the time disbanded before they got the chance to debut.”
Heo Inchang first became widely known through Korea’s first hip-hop compilation, ‘1999 Korean Albums’.
[Omit]
Netizens commented, “Didn’t know Heo Inchang is a 1st generation rapper,” “Heo Inchang’s rap is great,” and “Didn’t know Heo Inchang and Kim Dongwan were friends.”
Source: News Towncr. Shinhwa Stuff
--
B9JfvxOCMAEu_A9.jpg

[Trans] RT @CIENT_Co: http://t.co/MF9xBvRGWW [Ci Notice] Proof shot of the personal belongings given for reporting illegal tickets for #KimDongwan 's concert #ToBeMailedOutSoon #Shinhwa #MEMORY #KeepHearingYourVoice
cr. Ci Ent + malpabo

Had a strong feeling that there would be an update last night T.T  So cool, Oppayam T.T   Director Producer Kim here he comes :)  and/or  Anticipate his second photobook :)

Test flight

marina bay
cr. dongwan kim

Great job Oppayam!! Wooooootttt!  It's hard not to crash the toy drone for me, I won't risk playing with a real one :)  Looking forward to Oppayam's showing us more beautiful sceneries :)