Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

cr. 

[Trans] Dongwan’s new year message to the members
Last of all, I’d like to send a new year greetings to the members. Last year I was at the ski resort, alone. Because Minwoo said he’d like to come to the ski resort, so I made reservations, but he didn’t call me. Then as I was watching the fireworks alone, at Gangwon-do, I saw Lee Bongju! And because I welcomed the new year while eating fried chicken and beer with Lee Bongju, it was difficult for me to prepare (for the new year) properly, and it was boring. But this year, because I got to spend it with everyone, it’s really meaningful, and it feels like I’ll be having an enriching year, singing and dancing and promoting actively. My message to the members..Eric ah, for real, Shinhwa forever. You’re bearing a heavy responsibility. You’ve done well.Our Minwoo always comforts me and see how awesome you are in taking the lead in dance and album configuration! But last time, because of a slightly small misunderstanding, you tried to resolve it with 6 pairs of shoes, that tactic of yours! That tactic of yours!! I’m honoured and thank you. In future, if you continue use that method, I’ll be able to be understanding, regardless of what you do.Our Andy! Ah Andy..actually I was talking with the members, asking if any of them can come and Andy texted me, “Hyung, I’d really like to stand on stage. But it doesn’t feel right.” Andy always makes me cry. I felt like I shouldn’t have asked him. Next year, we’ll come together as a whole so I think Andy will be able to confidently smile like last time. Please give us lots of support.Hyesung, like always, is doing fine.Who else is there?Jinnie! Ah Jinnie is also spending today with his family. Actually, it’s natural to be spending 31st with your family. You guys are the weird ones. Haha. Thank you. Thank you for being weird.Minwoo has gone to his home town too, spending time with his mother. What? (Fans: Gangwon-do!!) I can’t hear you. I can’t hear you!..(omit)Uh.. 2015 is the Year of the Sheep. Amongst the members, there are 6..ah no, there are 4 of us so it’s really worth anticipating. I think we’ll be able to promote really actively in the Year of the Sheep. Just like previously (last Year of the Sheep was in 2003). Did we? Yeah I think we did. Although it’s a bit of a pity that the members aren’t here, I’m very happy because I’m here with you all. I hope all the wishes that you made today will all come true. They will come true! And I hope you’ll be with Shinhwa in 2015. In future, I hope days like this, where I sing while facing everyone, will continue on till I die.
Translation by malpabo.tumblr.com
--
Isn't he so sweet? :x  Love that his messages always sound personal, don't you think? :x
The message for Minwoo :))  Aww Woodong :D  And for Andy  :((
There's a post on CI ENT facebook too...
10690048_753829141375830_841286282579078

[KDW Concert]
1. 2014 김동완 연말 콘서트 'Starlight' 끝! 성원해 주신 팬 여러분들께 진심으로 감사의 말씀을 전합니다. 진심으로 감사합니다.
2. 공연장에서 동영상을 촬영하신 분들께서는 개인적으로 간직해 주세요. 부탁드립니다. 
3. 이번 공연을 끝으로 김동완은 완벽한 신화모드로 돌입합니다. 2015년! 신화 김동완을 기대하세요. 이에 솔로 공연인 이번 공연의 보도자료는 배포하지 않습니다. 
진심으로 감사합니다.
cr. CI ENT fb

Another Shinhwa medley fancam from Oreobox... :D  Woot fanchant for Wannie... ^^  Love this video, we can see his footwork :x

cr. Oreo box
They uploaded more fancams too :
https://www.youtube.com/user/oreobox79/videos
Up-to-date playlist :

Love love love the performances from his albums T.T  It's been a while  T.T  Hope to see Handkerchief too... 

10890792_343175842532259_1992289652_n.jp

[150101 Yoon Hyelim (dancer) IG] http:// instagram.com/p/xT7UC5mEfU/ 
Met Dongwan oppa after a long time ♡ It has been about 8 years since we've worked together but Shinhwa oppas always treat me nicely whenever we meet ♡ Why do I become smaller when I stand in front of Oppas? Haha I feel like I'm back to my days in Standby as a high school student dancer when I meet Oppas. Haha But. In reality. My age is....

cr. malpabo

Guest linakyon

OMG! So many updates, last concert I was hoping for more, and we didn't have that many. For this one I wasn't expecting many updates and bam! I'm a happy fan :D
@hkana Thank you so much for the updates, I've been mia so if you didn't put the updates here I'd certainly miss many :x

Fancams and so many pics :x I saw that dance medley and OMG OPPAYAM T_T Wanted to kill the fans??? That closeup of his butt and hip trust.................idk how many times I replayed that particular part o<-<
Next time Shinhwa performs they should all do the dancers part and give us some eye candy ;))
Thank you so much @ichuD for saving those moments on gif :D

And that video of him in pyjamas, do SHCJ detectives find out already where we can buy it? He looks so adorable 8->

You're welcome @linakyon  >:D<  Ikr... I thought we're not gonna get fancams, really thankful to fans hor sharing  :x It's funny though, even Ci Ent said not to take any reacording but from the fancams/fanpics, we can see rows of  fans aimed their phones right in front of Wannie kkkk
Oppayam looks so adorable in that pyjamas... but doesn't he usually sleep without his tops on, he should have made it realistic on the vcr too... ;))  His hair was still shorter in the VCR :)
The medley is really a treat!  And Brand New is jammm... He shines in it ^^  Woot.  
These videos are private so here's the links :

Love his free spirit here, I can see him performs like this in rock festivals :D Rock will never dies \m/
Cheeky Oppayam
B6ag-8ECMAIUy38.png
cr. Binch0727
Oppayam in this white sleeves looks so hot.  Arms *dead* ... chest *dead*  ,... waist *dead*... hair *dead*
B6RqQWaCcAAVway.jpg
cr. IMU_0728

라디오 디디쇼에 그가 돌아옵니다! 국민카페를 들썩이게 만든 그 분! 디디쇼 마지막 출연은 본인이 만족할 때까지라던 그 분! 신화의 김동완씨가 다시 옵니다. 1월 26일 국민카페에서 만나요~ *입장관련 공지는 추후 올릴 예정이니 조금만 기다려 주세요

— 디디쇼(드럼앤드러머쇼) (@dd_show) January 5, 2015

Oppayam will go on D&D Show again on Jan 26th !   <:-P <:-P  Hooray means more singing and fancams <:-P  Love you  :x
Someone run into him again T.T

B6kyRTZCYAAz1eH.jpg
cr. moon_S2_comet
Take care Oppayam, get some rest.  :x

Guys have you all seen these concert fancams of performances from his albums! :((

So many feelings I'm having :((    :((
Looks like Oreobox is uploading the whole concert :x
https://www.youtube.com/user/oreobox79/videos

Compilation of pictures(+videos?) :  6.76GB
http://pan.baidu.com/share/init?shareid=2329455578&uk=3777422278

password : hxuc

cr. sunrise79520

Some of my favorite clips in  instagram ^^
Countdown with KDW
http://videos-d-0.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10902421_782452145159580_1711720734_n.mp4
cr. yeanji
and there's a countdown from the stage taken by a band member (?)
http://videos-f-17.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10910572_1525321397739317_531812327_n.mp4
cr. baek___________
Starlight
http://videos-e-17.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t50.2886-16/10902087_381221518713697_455518416_n.mp4
cr. lucky_soon0926 
https://igcdn-videos-f-11-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t50.2886-16/1968230_381624058676591_520338361_n.mp4
cr. ma92jenny

Guest linakyon

@hkana  It amazes me that fans are able to take pictures because they need those big zoom lenses and hiding them it's not easy, but like choeey2 said they always find a way to hide them and most of the times they have a friend watching the security guards :) Yay!!!!  Oreobox isn't gone forever :D 

Kyaaa oppayam looks so good but his eye bags T_T And thanks to that pic now I have a craving for McDonalds, I think 1 year passed since the last time I went to McDonalds xD
I can't thank enough all the fans that share their pics and fancams, and compilations.Bless them :xSpeaking of fan pics I have to change my dp again to that cheeky oppayam, what a gorgeous shot :xThere are so many that I think in the next few months I might change my dp frequently and then February comes and we'll have more gorgeous pics :x
Finally on itunes!!!! Now we only need the mv, when will they release it? I have kept an eye on CI fb page but didn't see anything...

@linakyon I'm amazed by their skill :D oreobox yay! And it means we'll have more fanclubs for the comeback concert fancams later woot woot :D Ikr, I noticed that in the cknia CF too, Oppayam looks tired T.T  Nice dp! ^^ That picture of cheeky Oppayam is so charming  :x  His eyes tells a thousand words hehehe :x  *pinch his cheeks*
Me too, though unfortunately I think it's very slim chance that we will get the M/V huhu T.T
Shameless Dancing Machine :))
tumblr_nhpyxoYCaC1qefckho1_250.gif tumblr_nhpyxoYCaC1qefckho2_r2_250.gif
cr. kimdongwan tumblr

Someone has received their Wannie's mcountdown handprint they won on mwave auction :x
tumblr_nhqv7zhKnn1rteboko1_400.jpg tumblr_nhqv7zhKnn1rteboko2_400.jpg
cr. aliciashania

@linakyon I'm amazed by their skill :D oreobox yay! And it means we'll have more fanclubs for the comeback concert fancams later woot woot :D Ikr, I noticed that in the cknia CF too, Oppayam looks tired T.T  Nice dp! ^^ That picture of cheeky Oppayam is so charming  :x  His eyes tells a thousand words hehehe :x  *pinch his cheeks*

Me too, though unfortunately I think it's very slim chance that we will get the M/V huhu T.T

Shameless Dancing Machine :))

tumblr_nhpyxoYCaC1qefckho1_250.gif tumblr_nhpyxoYCaC1qefckho2_r2_250.gif

Someone has received their Wannie's mcountdown handprint they won on mwave auction :x

tumblr_nhqv7zhKnn1rteboko1_400.jpg tumblr_nhqv7zhKnn1rteboko2_400.jpg

right! shameless indeed. happy that there are so many famcams, yeheyy! wonder how much was the auction price for his handprint.

• Like 1

@czeree loool love the smile on the second gif haha... ashamed but proud huahaha.  I can't stop chuckling  ;))
It's sold for $590  :  http://mwaveshop.interest.me/index.php/shinhwa-dongwan-s-handprint-m-countdown.html   
I think it's a good price, not too low, not too high,  It's for charity too, so it's good ^^

@czeree He did  :x  Our angel oppa  :x   It makes me happy that we're supporting the right artist, a portion of our money goes into good causes :P

Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan Donates 50,000,000 Won to Support Low-Income Children

kim-dong-wan.jpg

Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan donated 50,000,000 won (approximately 45,000 USD) to children of low-income family. Global charity organization for children, also known as ChildFund, revealed this information about Kim Dong Wan, who is an actor and a member of Shinhwa. The money was donated in hopes that it will be used for children who had to endure the cold winter in poverty.
“Though we take sleeping in a cozy room and washing ourselves with warm water for granted, we can’t say the same for kids from poor families. Winter is a time when I feel sorry for children in this kind of situation as an adult,” Kim Dong Wan said. He then added, “I donated the money to help these kids out.”
Kim Dong Wan looked back to his poor childhood and said that though he lived in poverty, his hopes were never crushed by hardships.
“Actually, I think I was able to become who I am today because my situation made me so desperate. I hope that kids who may be suffering in this cold and harsh weather will not give up, and that they keep pursuing their dreams,” he said.
Meanwhile, Shinhwa is at the brink of finishing their 12th album for their comeback in February.
cr. soompi

source/more :
xsportnews  starnews  
CI ENT twitter  FB  / mwave   / ShinhwaStuff   / BNTNews / malpabo  / innolife
mwave is cute again with the hashtag, aww
#KimDongWan Donates 50 Million Won for Children of Low Income Families http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84583/shinhwas-kim-dong-wan-donates-50-million-won-for-children-of-low-income-families … this #Shinhwa member just keeps on giving  
cr. mwave

image image

[From the Administrator] 
Because it was a waste to spend my holiday in Seoul, I went to Mt Seorak to receive its energy and.. hahaha. 2015, Shinhwa’s Year! Happy New Year!
(on photo) 2015. Eric, Hyesung, Minwoo, Dongwan, Junjin, Andy. Hope everyone is healthy and join forces with Shinhwa Changjo to make 12th album a big hit!! 
Please let Minwoo make an awesome choreography for the title song and let me stand in the middle often. 2015, Shinhwa daebak!
- 2015-01-08 Shinhwa Company Facebook updatetranslation by malpabo.tumblr.com
--
Even without the 'middle' part, I think it's not too hard to guess who wrote this :)>-   Judging by how the photos look like (amazing photographer at work :D) and his handwriting ^^
B60PmFmCQAATCaH.png:large
cr. 7979_0216
B60ngLQCYAE72-K.jpg:large
Kim Dongwan spotted taking pic with a passer-by... cr: 囡囡_敏敏 weibo + Shinhwa DC via linnlyynn

Why are you so pretty? :x  
B60QKy7CIAAyMGM.jpg:large
cr. dw_in_deng
omg his back view T.T  I'm so in love with this picture :x