Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

He_Starlight CD - to sale at the venue
B5xIRnKCAAALAXz.jpg
B5xIRnyCYAAL_X1.jpg
[KDW Single]김동완 'He'싱글 세트 완성!!! 31일 공연장에서 만나요~ ^^ (*Starlight CD는 증정용 비매품입니다.)
cr. CI ENT
B5yak72CMAAWiMY.jpg:large

[KDW Concert] End of Friday dance practice!!! Please check out dancing machine Kim Dongwan at this concert. -_-;; #KimDongwan #Starlight #ItsAChair #Ddan_ddada_dinggidinggi
- 2014-12-26 CI Ent Twitter updatetranslation by malpabo.tumblr.com
Dancing Machine Kim Dongwan, looking forward to it !!! <:-P

#Shinhwa′s #KimDongWan Parodies Two Movies in Silly Holiday Greeting http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/83773 … spreading cheer the best way he knowscr. mwave
Shinhwa′s Kim Dong Wan Parodies Two Movies in Silly Holiday Greeting
2014.12.25 12:30  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

Parodying two famous movies, Shinhwa′s Kim Dong Wan sent out his Christmas and New Year′s greetings. 
89802131.jpg

With his face covered up, except the eyes, Kim Dong Wan stood in front of the camera, filpping through a notebook, just like in the movie Love Actually. 
The notebook read, "In 2015, let′s return to the days when you had no worries or concerns. And Merry Christmas." 
He proceeded to stare off into distance before he habitually started screaming Shin Hye Sung′s name. Kim Dong Wan then called out for Lee Min Woo, parodying the movie My Sassy Girl, before sheepishly laughing at himself. 
Merry Christmas!
*merry xmas video*
Photo Credit: Kim Dong Wan′s Youtube page
cr. mwave
--
There are so much love in this post :D
 spreading cheer the best way he knows

habitually started screaming Shin Hye Sung′s name

before sheepishly laughing at himself. 

She is really familiar with Oppayam/Shinhwa :x  

hello! i have been a silent fan for a number of years. first time i saw him in xman, instantly liked him, through him i come to know the shnhwa. i also participated in the photobook. was excited to know i was included. :-) for years i always visit soompi and other blogs on shinhwa and of course my ultimate bias kim dong wan.

Hello @czeree  :-h  Welcome to Oppayam's thread :)
As you may easily guess, I'm Wannie's bias too :D Ship mostly Woodong and Wansyung nowadays :) I'm from California. 
@IchuD Hedwig is extended to February but our fabulous Unnie can't participate T.T  Guess they're really busy preparing for the comeback.  

Waiting for He_Starlight MV too! huhu...  But yay D-3 till his New Year's Eve concert.  <:-P  

Translation to the dance tutorial post

[CI Ent tweet] [KDW Concert] Kim Dong Wan year end concert “Starlight” "Everybody together" Round 2!!! 
1. Lets sing "Listen Up… for Shinhwa Changjo". 2. Watch the dance video and keep practising before the concert 3. Dance like crazy during the concert. End!!!
#‎Listenupforyourgirlfriend #‎Payattentiontothebeat‬ ‪#Catchyouifyouarewrong‎ ‪#‎stormlikerhythm #Difficulttoclimbupthechairwhenwildeyesisout
http://t.co/qBArW44gJT
cr. 6legends

Hello @czeree  :-h  Welcome to Oppayam's thread

:)

As you may easily guess, I'm Wannie's bias too :D Ship mostly Woodong and Wansyung nowadays :) I'm from California. 

@IchuD Hedwig is extended to February but our fabulous Unnie can't participate T.T  Guess they're really busy preparing for the comeback.  

Waiting for He_Starlight MV too! huhu...  But yay D-3 till his New Year's Eve concert.  <:-P  

hello hkana!!!

hkana said: Hello @czeree  :-h  Welcome to Oppayam's thread :)