Quantcast

Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

Guest linakyon

@hkana Completely forgot about that!!

Fail me xD Praise the heavens \:D/

At least something to entertain us, and one is already tomorrow!!! Manseh!!!

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fromlepus

• hkana

• worldtraveler58

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[News] Kim Dongwan, funnier because he didn’t sleep well Kim Dongwan is indeed honest and cheerful. A representative good speaker from Shinhwa that makes you laugh out loud regardless of what he s

@peanuts281 OMGGGGGGGG KOD indeed!! Droollss... crying at this beautiful body  But how to sleep after seeing these? asdfghjkjhgfdghjkl See, you always find the right gifs! The Mask, I feel you T.

source: Winning _ naver OMG OMG ... what the... !!! this is seriously killing meeeeeeee Hot Deng! What are you trying to do with us? And there are VIDEOS too on the site....... oh boy oh boy

Finished with disc 1 :) OMG Wannie! Sleeveless Wannie!  His voice!   :x  :x :x  What can I say but falling in love even more.  Mafia Dongwan is so funny and handsome :P
Minwoo was so flirty kkk but the cameras loved him.  Jin-ah, so sexy.  Shinhwa sounds amazing live.  And the amount of hardwork they put into the show T.T  The energy T.T   And the fans with the lightsticks, gave me goosebumps.  
Aaaaa  :((

Guest linakyon

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.....................Just saw the news!!!!! Oppayam, a solo concert, on his birthday eve T_T Now that's something I totally wasn't waiting T_T How many years have been??? His last one was before the enlistment, so you're telling us you're going to sing some classic songs and moreover with such improvement on his voice since then??? *_*  *dead* bye* adeus* *sayonnara *annyeong @hkana Let's cry together :(

2014 Kim Dong Wan mini concert [ 'He' ] tickets release

- Concert Title : 2014 Kim Dong Wan mini concert [ 'He' ]
- Date/Time : November 20th(Thursday) / PM 8:00
- Venue : AX-Korea, Gwangjang-dong, Seoul
- Tickets open: October 17th(Friday) PM 8:00

* For further information, please check ticket release news at interpark after 4 pm today.

We are unveiling the poster and the concept photos of Kim Dong Wan mini concert [ 'He' ]. 
Poster photo was taken by Kim Dong Wan himself while traveling through Gran Canaria in Maspalomas, Canary Islands.
10698656_706901412735270_4333971455052401904127_706901536068591_3279420003011255

cr CI ENT
Once again showing us how to spell perfection! I simply love everything on this pic, lighting, outift, expression, and his HAIR :x HELPPPPPP!!!!! 

CALLING ALL DONGWAN's STANS!   @linakyon wake up!! :D
BzyMjBjCcAEwjMo.jpg
cr. kor_celebrities
[ Ci Notice ]2014 김동완 미니 콘서트 [ 'He' ] 티켓오픈 안내- 공 연 명 : 2014 김동완 미니 콘서트 [ 'He' ]- 공연일시 : 2014년 11월 20일(목) / PM 8:00- 공연장소 : 광장동 AX-KOREA- 티켓오픈 : 2014년 10월 17일(금) PM 8:00* 세부 사항은 금일 PM 4:00 이후 인터파크 티켓 오픈 소식을 확인하세요.
2014 Kim Dong Wan mini concert [ 'He' ] tickets release- Concert Title : 2014 Kim Dong Wan mini concert [ 'He' ]- Date/Time : November 20th(Thursday) / PM 8:00- Venue : AX-Korea, Gwangjang-dong, Seoul- Tickets open: October 17th(Friday) PM 8:00* For further information, please check ticket release news at interpark after 4 pm today.
sr. CI ENT fb  +  twitter

10698656_706901412735270_433397145505240 1904127_706901536068591_3279420003011255

[ Ci Report ]2014 김동완 미니 콘서트 [ 'He' ]의 보도자료에 공개 되었던 포스터와 김동완의 새로운 사진을 공개합니다.이번 공연 포스터 사진은 카나리아제도의 라스팔마스 데 그란카나리아를 여행하며 동완씨가 직접 찍은 작품입니다. ^^We are unveiling the poster and the concept photos of Kim Dong Wan mini concert [ 'He' ]. Poster photo was taken by Kim Dong Wan himself while traveling through Gran Canaria in Maspalomas, Canary Islands.
sr. CI ENT fb  +  twitter
News :
http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=508754

Guest linakyon

@hkana T_T /crying/  I should be sleeping, but no, I decided to take a look at twitter just before going to bed and *boom* this news came out T_T We are going to hear some of Oppayam's solo, I teared up when I read it, lol what's wrong with me???? And once again *slow clap* what is sleep?

Aaaaaaaargrhhjk;dl;affhkgahk  MINI CONCERT!!
and he looks so gorgeous! His hair!  and he took the poster photo himself, omg I'm so proud of you Wannie.   :x  :x :x
LONG LIVE KIM DONG WAN
ah I got spam block! lol

@linakyon asdfghjkl;lkj we posted at the same time kkk! aaaaah so excited!  Huhuhuuhuhuhu  :((   :((   :(
What is sleep omg poor you T.T  :((  He drops bombs at the nicest timing T.T Time difference T.T  Thankfully for me it's only 6pm
And it's on his birthday eve! OMG
OMG his hair ooooooohhhhhhh dies T.T  Who is that prince???????? :x

@linakyon I'm sure he will show us his vocal improvement, so jealous! Yeah wonder what songs he will sing  :x
It's a nice surprise since I thought he won't hold a solo concert for a time being, Singer Kim :x

Wannie is so handsome. It's sweet that he's holding a mini concert. Too bad we won't get to see it  =(( I just watched a bit of The one I love with Wannie, gosh I gotta say that he's a real jerk in there, but he's also so handsome, that makes me fall in love with him even more ahhahaahah   :x
Off topic, but where are you ladies from? Sorry if I've asked that before, just curious :) @hkana @linakyon

Guest linakyon

@hkana IKR....................H.A.I.R. asdffghjjkllsjflkglsdkfj Going crazy T_T Oppayam, why are you so gorgeous?? That person is a prince whose specialty is to give fans fans all sort of feelings they're not able to deal alone o-<-<
Though I'm sad I can't be there, since it's a concert= fancams and pics!!!!! Can't wait! If he could do a concert or a mini concert once a year wouldn't be bad :D
So many songs I want to hear :) I really hope he includes Wind's song :x But whatever the setlist I'll certainly be satisfied :D

@hkana Sweet....so you're actually just two hours behind me then :) 
@hkana @linakyon We're going to have to live off the fancams and dvds until we see the real thing. So sad, but it's better than nothing :)

Guest linakyon

@heidimx12 Yeah, he was a jerk on that drama, but I really couldn't hate his character, it was so pitiful :(    Portugal here ^^ Currently past 2 AM here OTL 

@linakyon @heidimx12  Mini concert is good ^^ So he won't get too tired, he's busy already with his musicals :) Concert - bday - Mokpo in three days in a row  :D That means the fans are busy travelling with him as well :D

@heidimx12 ah we are neighbors ^^

Guest linakyon

@hkana @heidimx12 *nods* True! And let me say I was really surprised, and I think most of us were since he had no plans on solo singer career.It's sweet he'll hold a mini concert when his schedule is packed...Now I'm thinking, will they sell merchandise??? If so, can they put it online so that international fans can buy? T^T Aigoo why am I thinking ahead of time though xD 

ShinChang mwave is fast again :D
Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan to Hold Mini Concert ‘ He’ http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/77996/shinhwa-kimdongwan-to-have-concert … oppayam starting fresh #KimDongWan #Shinhwa #He

cr. mwave
Oppayam starting fresh ;))  They called him 'Oppayam' :)) and 'Starting fresh' :D
===
Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan to Hold Mini Concert ‘ He’

2014.10.13 09:48  CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
Starting fresh with his new company, Shinhwa’s Kim Dong Wan is inviting fans to his upcoming mini concert titled He. 
The announcement for the concert was revealed on October 13 with a poster that was taken by Kim Dong Wan himself during his vacation in Gran Canaria, Canary Islands.
*image*
Regarding the concert, CI ENT stated, “Kim Dong Wan is planning on spending a meaningful time with fans after a long time through a mini concert on November 20. As he was quite busy with his music and movie filming, we’re predicting that this time between Kim Dong Wan and his fans at the mini concert will a very valuable and meaningful time.” 
The agency added, “As it is his first mini concert in six years, Kim Dong Wan is working hard to preparing the best show for fans, so please show interest and support for Kim Dong Wan’s mini concert.” 
He will be Kim Dong Wan’s first official activity after signing with CI ENT. The concert will take place on November 20, a day before his 35th birthday, at the AX-Korea in Gwangjang-dong. Tickets will go on sale on October 17 through Interpark. 
Photo Credit: CI ENT
sr. mwave