Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Guest linakyon

@hkana And it's out!!!!! OMG oppayam...I'm crying, why so is so sad? Sounds so nice T_T Love the transition using a slower rhythm and the lyrics of he_sunshine. The female singer voice is quite pleasing to the ears and even if we can't see her face she seems beautiful and totally Oppayam's style :)  I have no idea who she is....Same! Feelings and feelings and more feelingssssssssssssss T_T
Yes, someone please give him a drama or movie, I'm missing so bad actor Kim! 

@linakyon I second everything you said  :((  No wonder WAnnie said soft voice... I wonder how much similar the MV will be?  Sometimes the teaser and the real MV are really different.  Aaaaaaaa Kim Dongwan, the singer and the actor aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!   :((

Shinhwa's Dongwan teases for his next single 'He_Starlight'
*video*
Shinhwa's Dongwan, who released his digital single "He_Sunshine" last month, has begun teasing for his next single "He_Starlight"!

As mentioned previously, these two songs serve as the pre-release for his upcoming mini album and full length album next year. This means we'll get to see Dongwan make his full return as a solo artist after he wraps up group activities with Shinhwa during the beginning of 2015.
"He_Starlight" sounds to be a more emotional and sentimental song judging by the MV teaser released, but we'll have to wait until the 23rd for the full release to find out!
cr. allkpop
--
OMG full MV on Dec 23rd!  :((  Christmas present T.T

Guest linakyon

@hkana I have no idea, I only know that the mv will be a tearjerker, our poor hearts T_T Why am I masochist? I can't stop replaying :(

Guest linakyon

@hkana Those sad eyes, I can't and never will be able to deal.This man can give us all sort of feelings by his acting alone and it hits you pretty strong :( 

@linakyon IKR! Always humble, our Oppa.  
He's such a good actor and he has a great voice. He can deliver all the emotions he's feeling through his singing. Vice versa, he can channel the songs through his acting. He's one of the most emotive singers. No wonder he's such a great musicals actor/singer. Triple threat!

Guest linakyon

@hkana And dancing as well! It's a fact he is not the best dancer in Shinhwa, we often tease him, sometimes he does shows his donggumongness on dance moves, but overall he does an amazing job :xHe is a great example of how if put some effort, you can do a good job on something you are not that gifted :)

Guest linakyon

@hkana He sure is :x Saw this on CI's fb page and it couldn't be any more accurate:1st- Oppa's looks2nd-Oppa's voice3rd- Oppa's bodyOn the floor,(me) heart
10858514_686993991415618_101186598644871

@linakyon omg they're torturing our heart... but we do it willingly T.T  ;))
Those are only three... In case of Oppayam, plus Oppa's eyes, plus Oppa's laughter, plus Oppa's smile, plus Oppa's clumsyness, plus Oppa's jokes, plus Oppa's hair, plus Oppa's nagging, plus Oppa's sweetness, plus Oppa's hobbies, plus Oppa's dangerous hobbies, plus plus plus :D

Guest linakyon

@hkana IKR, and we always come back for more xD*nods nods* This man made me fell head over heels to the point I think in a few years I'll be the one singing 'can I get married' because I don't think I can find anyone like him xD