Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

Another event!  =D>

[Ci Event]
김동완 연말 콘서트 'Starlight' 신청곡 이벤트!!!1. 본 게시물과 페이스북 페이지에 좋아요를 클릭하세요!2. 12월 31일 콘서트에 김동완이 반드시 꼭 불러야할 노래를 댓글로 신청해주세요. [김동완 솔로곡, 신화곡, 기타곡, 나머지(트로트, 재즈, 힙합 등 아무 장르나 가능)]3. 12월 18일(목)까지, 발표 12월 29일(월)4. 선정되신 1분께 김동완 포토에세이 'the first' 1쇄 싸인본을 증정합니다.인터파크 티켓(Interpark Tickets) : http://me2.do/xIoJbA2v‪#‎선정된노래부릅니다‬ ‪#‎많이신청해주세요‬ ‪#‎선정된곡은공연에서직접확인하세요‬ ‪#‎영어노래어려워요‬ ‪#‎고음불가‬-
Kim Dong Wan concert 'Starlight' Song Request Event!!!
1. Click Like on this post and our Facebook page!2. Give us your comment on what song Kim Dong Wan should sing on December 31st Concert. [Kim Dong Wan solo songs and Shinhwa songs, guitar songs or from any genre including Jazz, HipHop, or even Trot]3. We receive comments until Dec.18th(Thursday). Winners announced Dec.29th(Monday)4. Winner will be rewarded with a signatured Kim Dong Wan photo essay 'the first'.
‪#‎WillSingTheSelectedSong‬ ‪#‎LotsOfParticipationPlz‬ ‪#‎CheckOutTheResultAtTheConcert‬ ‪#‎EnglishSongIsTooHard‬ ‪#‎HighToneUnavailabe‬
source : CI Ent
--
Woooooooooooo  trot, jazz, hip hop...  lol at tags :))  Oppa you said to request, why limit it hahaha
What songs should I request hmmm.... 8->

Guest linakyon

@hkana IKR and here we are wishing we could be the ones T_T
omg same :P Yup, better keep to ourselves.Sometimes I am embarrassed of my own thoughts ;)If I ever go to Korea, I think I should try a Temple stay for purification xD

Speaking of twins, I'm thinking about a mv reaction from This Love and in that part they are dancing in front of the mirrors the girl goes 'They should clone themselves' haha xD 
Awwww T_T 4 years already? His smile :x He was so happy  :)  
OMG, CI ENT =)) Love them so much!!! They sent the details for payment of MD today, and in the first email only had the price and a scan of the bankbook, but then they sent a second email with the remaining details, including the swift code :xThey are so cute and they end up the email with:'Sorry for the inconvenience.We promise to provide better environment as soon as possible.' 
Seriously, what more can we ask? They are doing such an amazing job :x

IKR.... any genre and then goes x,y,z...tskI have so many songs I'd like to recommend, but there was a little detail, the first ones I thought are more than 10min, not suitable for the concert... eottokke??? But since we have till 12/18 I'll definitely find some and I'll make my mom participate as well :D

@linakyon Temple stay... Will you choose some temples at the peak of the mountains? Stay there and hope you might bump into him?  :P My cousin has already suggested meditation for me but don't think it will purify my mind, I have no cure  :))  
Kyaaa how to handle a lot of Wannie in front of you? Aaaaaaa dead.
Aww CI Ent is so cute and sweet... Aww manse :x
I have some songs in my mind but I'll try to find some more... I think that's fine, if you think the song is good, suggest it by all means... Maybe they can modified it for the concert... Aww it's great, your mom's too sweet :D

Guest linakyon

@hkana kekeke *busted* You know me too well ;))  
Oh that's right :D *hugs*  We all have so many songs we wish he could cover :)  Whenever I listen to a song that I think he could sing I imagine how good it«ll sound with his voice 8->

@linakyon hahaha Wannie's stans think alike kkk... But look at those encounters T.T If Wannie comes to a city to performs and I happens to be there too, I guess I should go try my luck eating at some famous local eateries kkk  Ramen shops... bars... bakeries...  8->
Sigh I have to remind myself not to only suggest my favorite songs but songs that are suitable for him too... His voice itself is beautiful enough, what to do if he also sings our favorite songs  8-> :((

Guest choeey2

hkana said:@linakyon hahaha Wannie's stans think alike kkk... But look at those encounters T.T If Wannie comes to a city to performs and I happens to be there too, I guess I should go try my luck eating at some famous local eateries kkk  Ramen shops... bars... bakeries...  8->Sigh I have to remind myself not to only suggest my favorite songs but songs that are suitable for him too... His voice itself is beautiful enough, what to do if he also sings our favorite songs  8-> :((

Guest choeey2

tumblr_lbuzk83tpZ1qefckho1_400.jpg

I also love malpabo so much  :-*

“16 years has passed since I have lived while receiving love from many people despite my lacking talents. I started thinking of writing a book as I increasingly started telling those I’m close to, “Honestly…”. I have filled it with extremely personal stories and photos. I hope there will be people who are slightly curious…”

— 

Kim Dongwan, The First prologue

“I exceeded by 4 months for something that I had imagined wouldn’t take too long. Trimming down the long and rambling stories, changing the sequence, and having to give up on many photos because I lost the film. The resulting mess, at the end of all the complications, has been organized with the help of the editor and designer. This was something I started with the preparations of hearing “He wrote a book with the skills of writing a blog” from people who love books. I hope you will be understanding towards what I’m lacking in, what I’m unskilled at… . Last of all, I’m very thankful that you’ve read my book.”

— 

Kim Dongwan, The First epilogue

“That these two (Minwoo and Eric) agree with each other so often is something amazing and interesting. Minwoo often smiles while looking at Eric, to the extent that one wonders if they weren’t a couple in their past life.”

— 

Kim Dongwan, The First pg 220-221

“Eric is bold and broad-minded. He is very understanding towards the employees and the members. Of course, within that, he hopes that others will be understanding of his mistakes…Anyway, I wonder if he isn’t “the most manly person amongst the member.” Although we don’t agree with each other for most parts, I like how he is bold and level-headed when making decisions. As opposed to how Minwoo is usually the ones having meetings for the business, Eric is in-charge of making the decisions and signing the papers. That is something that I, who have suffered much from signing the wrong things, would never be able to do even if I was reborn.”

— 

Kim Dongwan, The First pg 218

“Minwoo is hot-tempered. Of course, he doesn’t throw a temper as often as I do but when he gets angry, he gets angry very scarily. In 16 years, Minwoo has never lost his temper at me before. Even in extreme situations where it wouldn’t be weird if either of us explodes, he surprisingly becomes calmer. He tends to explain, in detail, how the quarrel started, so that I, or the other party, will understand. This side of Minwoo applies too, in the time where he is the recording director. Anyone can record diligently and painlessly with Minwoo. I don’t really like it when Eric directs. Because he is the type to be hard on someone… . Sometimes that brings about good results but because I’m the type to be hard on myself so it is really awful when someone is hard on me.”

— 

Kim Dongwan, The First pg 217

“"Hyung, it’s tiring right?" Jinnie is an expert at knowing when I’m tired. But, weirdly enough, he never comforts me. Although I always think, "He knows I’m tired but will get through it on my own," when I think about it again, he is one weird guy. Although he always tends to agree with the members’ opinions, he isn’t the type to speak up even if he is dissatisfied so Junjin Task Force, Eric, is always needed. We always say it jokingly but Junjin is the source of Shinhwa’s energy. I don’t know why but he just is.”

— 

Kim Dongwan, The First pg 227

“There was once where the members’ schedules became a mess because of an overly busy personal schedule. Andy tightly grabbed my hand and said, “It’s ok, that’s something that could happen.” I almost cried. That Andy said this to me. While bending my hand and grabbing away the camera. “Stop it….!!!!!!””

— 

Kim Dongwan, The First pg 225

“Hyesung was the most passionate member when preparing for our new album and concert after a long time. Unfortunately, during our concert, his cruciate ligament, a chronic disease, caused trouble, and for all the following TV appearances, he had no choice but to either sit in a chair or sing while standing on a different stage. If I had suffered from the same injury, I wouldn’t be able to show a thumbs up to the camera. Hyesung doesn’t pass on his own pain to those around him. And at the same time, he often gives comfort to the members who’re in pain or tired. As if hiding his own pain in a place where even he won’t feel it.”

— 

Kim Dongwan, The First pg 228

Credit: Malpabo & Kimdongwan

Guest choeey2

FhCBqJ.png

I like horoscopes and fortune telling, and believe, to a certain extent, in superstition, and in luck and fate.

To find the balance amongst these complicated thoughts, I never forget to pray.

It is obviously something wrong to do and think.

As a Christian… .

But in life, where so many mysterious things happen,

to regard all of them as coincidences,

seems to make me lose my awe towards

the presence that brings luck to me

so I’m always grateful and never hide my surprise.

This is an example.

Something like how 6 surprisingly different men met.

- Kim Dongwan The First pg 214 

Translation by malpabo, Photo by Synnara

@choeey Whoa you met Minwoo, you're so lucky! :D  Did you get to talk to him? I wouldn't know what I would do argh probably I'd pass out firstStarlight will last two hours as well.

@heidimx12 he's so yummy :D
@choeey2  Thank you for posting the translations from The First. Malpabo is awesome, as always :)
Love all his comments on the members, they reflect each of their personalities...  We can feel the brotherhood and respect in Shinhwa... :)  
First I'm going to say,,, Oppayam you're so talented in many areas so don't feel that you're lacking any. Thank you for making this book happened.  Personal stories and photos are best... it brings you closer to us. :x  Though I would still buy your book even it had been a travel guide book no matter :D
Secondly... I should add choice too since you didn't want to be an idol at first but changed your mind after watching a clip of Shinhwa members practicing... That mean you made a right decision.  Fate brought you to SM and met the members, luck is when six strong headed members getting along so well, but choices made you join :)   But I agree it's destined, Shinhwa are meant to be together.    :x
Aww really love his picture, seems he included a lot of pictures from his Spain trip...  He's wearing the same clothes like in here...
9_ec82acebb3b8_oreobox.jpg?w=676
cr. oreobox + Absolut Shinhwa
He's so handsome.

Guest linakyon

@choeey2 Thank you ^^ Woahhh T_T  Seeing him up close must have been an amazing experience :D I often think what kind of reactions I'd have if I met one of them, but I'm sure if I'm lucky enough, something I never imagined will happen :P
And this may sound weird, but I wish I could experience Oppayam scolding me :))  I think @hkana and @achil feel the same, isn't that right? :P
@heidimx12 You know us, always find something to spazz and discuss :DYou must have been busy >:D< Are you feeling better?
@hkana Couldn't have said it better :D It'd be so good if Oppayam hear those words coming from you :)
Aigooo, forever feeling he is lacking.. Of course you're not perfect, and so none of us is. I'm sure all the fans feel the same, we receive much more from you than what we can ever give to you, so please don't say you are lacking talent.  If you didn't care about fans you wouldn't bother to nag or scold us. During these 16 years you also gave love to your fans and you continue to give in your own way :) 
I'm feeling sad reading that people told him he wrote a book with skills of writing a blog because it sounds like they are belittling him. But I shouldn't think much about it :) With his thoughts and pics he personally took, I know it'll be an enjoyable ride when I start it, and for me that's what makes a book worth it  :D 

On a more happy note, the love he feels for the members makes me smile ear to ear :xPoor Oppayam, I thought you should only be careful  with your camera around Hyesung, but it turns out you also should be careful around Andy :P  

Guest choeey2

linakyon said: @choeey2 Thank you ^^ Woahhh T_T  Seeing him up close must have been an amazing experience :D I often think what kind of reactions I'd have if I met one of them, but I'm sure if I'm lucky enough, something I never imagined will happen :P
And this may sound weird, but I wish I could experience Oppayam scolding me :))  I think @hkana and @achil feel the same, isn't that right? :P

@choeey2 @linakyon Awwwwwww Minbong-ah  :x  :x  plus with a warm smile and soft voice T.T Huhu Sweet Minu :)
Hahaha Syung is only dangerous around cameras when he's dancing :P But maknae is dangerous anytime kkk 
@choeey2 @linakyon @achil But... but... he'll be there in front of you for at least an hour :))  I can endure it yes... :D But yeah we wish we experienced that lol... He nags us means he cares :P lol... But I think if he scolded us three, in the end he would just give up and leave because our faces were looking like this 8-> 8-> 8-> ...  'You guys are hopeless' :))
@linakyon aww thank you >:D<  He's just forever humble...  T.T
Ikr, we have received and learned so much from him, either as a celebrity or as a person...  Please don't say you're lacking.  I believe there are even more things that he's capable of doing, that will surprise us again and again... He started with with a blog  but his blog was special.. He has such a talent with expressing his ideas and thoughts through pictures and words.    He's such an eloquent man, we can see how he's wording his comments on Shinhwa members, it's so accurate right...  Poetic too.  
I'm so proud of him :x

10445550_739227002836044_381847740674302

Unveiling the official poster of Kim Dong Wan concert 'Starlight'!!!And the special present!!!
1. Unveiling the official poster of 'Starlight'2. We are giving away the yet-to-be-revealed digital single 'He_Starlight' to everyone, regardless of seating grade.3. 'He_Starlight' will not be available for sale to the public.4. You can receive the CD at the concert hall, on the day of concert. Further information on how, when and where to get your present, will be annouced soon.
#HandsomeKimDongWan #GoConcertGetPresent #RareCD #NewYearsGift 
* Interpark Tickets : http://me2.do/xIoJbA2v
* Two people among who clicks on Like and tags friends on this post will be rewarded with Kim Dong Wan signature poster. [until Dec.17th(Wednesday), winners announced Dec. 26th(Friday)]
source : CI Ent
--
Another giveaway event!  <:-P
But what does it mean, "He_Starlight' won't be available for sale to the public? T.T  So it's only for the fans who attend the concert, it seems... T.T  Wow Oppayam so nice... really a New Year present T.T
Yeah yeah you're handsome, we know that... :D
Go concert get present, ok ok... I would if I could :((

Guest choeey2

tumblr_ngdd0oqzrL1rmwtr0o1_1280.jpg

[KDW Concert] For the best concert, everyone has gathered for meetings after meetings. 2.5 hours of running time that’ll fly by with various music, funny videos and stories!!! Please look forward to it!!!

- 2014-12-10 CI Ent Twitter update
translation by malpabo.tumblr.com

Thank you for update @choeey2  ^^ Kim Dongwan, I see youuu :D  May you have a successful and safe concert! KDW manse! :)
-
Zakky tweeted about the concert too :x  Hedwig bond is strong... ^^  I think Minki Kim is the drummer at his concert / for He_Sunshine too, right? ^^  No wonder it's so good.
김동완 콘서트.
12월31일 단 하루!!!매력덩어리를 만납시다!!! http: //instagram.com/p/wagIQ3v1Gi/ 
-
Pops in Seoul-Kim Dong-wan (He_Sunshine) :

cr. ARIRANG KPOP
-
6cd789c9jw1en4xqy5e50j20kk0rewhs.jpg
cr. on pic via 万家泡
6cd789c9jw1en4t6316acj20xc0m80xb.jpg
cr. on pic via 万家泡