Kim Dong Wan 김동완 - the singer

hkana

He_Starlight ticketing opens today 8:00pm KST!  Good luck everyone trying to get one!
[ Ci Notice ]김동완 연말 단독 콘서트 [ Starlight ]의 예매 안내 페이지가 오픈 되었습니다.티켓은 금일 PM 8:00에 오픈 되오니 좌석 및 안내사항 체크하시기 바랍니다. 인터파크 티켓 http://me2.do/FkqpVhJA‪#‎오늘저녁8시‬ ‪#‎눈오는날‬ ‪#‎눈케팅‬ ‪#‎손머리위로‬ ‪#‎세이호오‬Ticket reservation page for Kim Dong Wan Concert [ Starlight ] has opened.Tickets will be available from PM 8:00 today.Please check seating information and instructions.
10624585_734085830016828_775343643205660
10360445_734085823350162_779308417682583
cr. CI ENT facebook
http://ticket.interpark.com/Ticket/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=14013887

--
Aww, no English versions for the hashtags T.T

Guest linakyon

@hkana  'He should do a waist dance with Oppayam'  Ohh yeah~ Waist dance, but now my naughty mind is going wild and it's your fault ;)) You know his waist moves is one of my weaknesses ;))  
OMG.....That B&W pic, what a wonderful shot!!! I LOVE IT *swoons*  I hope there can be more pics, not that I can complain because there were fancams but I was expecting more :P Anyway, I'm grateful :D
Again sold out! Congrats!! I'm so happy for him and I'm sure it'll be a special concert for fans :D Not surprised the VIP tickets sold out so fast because for VIP they are not so expensive :)I hope not to see any scalping this time :)

@linakyon IKR omg! The way his head leaned, his expression, with guitar in a suit, that guitar strap huhu T.T
and this T.T  T.T  T.T
MVI_5242.png?type=w1  (sr. myoppa0324)

---

Dongwan to fans: Hv anyone been kissed b4 or kissed anyone b4? (Raise hands) He Continued: so how to kiss? Cr: 净小颜是龙姑姑
Is he playing innocent ppft. What about this? :P

6cd789c9jw1emufdkk9n8g206y04r1kx.gif
cr. 万家泡  
8->

Err are you sure this is the way to feed someone some peking duck or to wrap a piece of paper and throw it to the dust bin :))
73df5f89jw1emmday8nl2g204t0dlkje.gif 73df5f89jw1emmdb2o716g204t0dl7t3.gif

cr. Alexandra _dw 

Guest linakyon

@hkana kyaaaaaaaaaaaa.....*dead* Seriously, the fans should be the one in charge of their photobooks on dvds bbbb

omo omo, unstan~error404 that person..He thinks his fans are dust bins? hmph xD

pffffft that's a innocent kiss, what about this?tumblr_najcdcDGCP1swzjf7o1_400.gifcr ichudkiller tumblr
But that's okay Oppayam, if your memory is short it's not really a problem.We learned a lot from this particular scene alone, so I think your fans are capable of teaching you ;))

@linakyon which one would I practice with him, the innocent kiss or the hot and passionate kiss, hm decision decision  :-w  LOL !
Oh gosh, everytime I see the gif, I have the urge to watch Person I Love again :)

Who wants a Sony qx100 camera?  More preciously, Wannie's Sony qx100 camera?  :x  :x   Oppayam I love and admire you more and more *hearts*
[Ci Notice]

2014 Kim Dong Wan concert [starlight] has been sold out, thanks to your huge interest. We will come back to you with the best concert ever.Following is a notice on illegal tickets:1. Please take a screenshot of messenger or post on dealing illegal tickets and send it to master@cient.co.kr2. Please take a screenshot clearly including the seller's ID, contact info, and price.3. All of the reports will be handed over to the police.4. We accept reports from Dec. 3rd(Tuesday) to 20:00 Dec. 31st(Wednesday)5. Among who reports illegal tickets, Kim Dong Wan's personal belonging will be rewarded. (Kim Dong Wan's personal belonging is a camera, a "Sony qx100".)* Illegal tickets include both domestic and international sales
cr. CI Ent 
No.1 on Interpak!  Congratulations, Oppayam <:-P
[Ci Notice] 2014 #김동완 연말콘서트 #Starlight가 인터파크 일간 #1위를 유지하고 있습니다. 팬여러분들의 사랑에 진심으로 감사드립니다. 최고의 #연말공연으로 보답하겠습니다. 

B33Sh4XCAAAsOSv.jpg

cr. CI Ent

Guest linakyon

@hkana Bravo! Again CI ent strikes and *hat off* :D Shincom should do the same! I can imagine people who were already trying to scalp tickets shaking. I'm positive that even fans who have bought tickets will help on this which will make it harder for anyone who dares to take a risk :) 
That camera....For the price ( almost 500€ here o.O ) it should offer full manual mode, but it doesn't so it's a turn off for me. Now, Oppayam's qx100, of course I wouldn't mind having it :) An item he personally used, definitely! Sending money on it, no :P  

This oppayam never changes, I see he still is taking photos to buy equipment :PAnd isn't he so sweet? Giving an used item and moreover such an expensive one to fans  :x
Hmm, I wonder if anyone knows where they sell illegal tickets for international fans, I want to try my luck too :P

@linakyon whoa that's an expensive item for a giveaway. It seems he is really serious about it.  Imagine how much could the VIP tickets price soar... Shinchang mafias... Yes, for the ones who have had the tickets, they will sure report it if they come across the scalpers.  For the ones who are looking for tickets, then it's a bit of dilemma, to report or not... Wannie's concert or camera? :P
I wish I knew where to find them too.  It would be nice to have something that is used to be Oppayam's belonging, no need to pay, and a useable item too :D
Haha isn't he smart :DTake photos with old equipment and sell them to buy new equipment haha.  He's so sweet and caring to the fans :x

Guest linakyon

@hkana Funny thing... After they announced that, there are a lot more tickets available hehe :) So it wouldn't be a dilemma, they might not be the best seats, but heck if I had the chance to be there, I'd be more than happy :D He is really intelligent, isn't he? I think I can imagine myself doing that when I start expanding my photography gadgets :P
My book is here :D  I was arriving home and saw the postman was getting ready to leave, I started running and screaming xD The man must have thought I was crazy but it was worth it! I showed him my ID and he gave me the book :D
I love you ktown4u >:D<  They included a postcard of Oppayam :x :xDSC_0611_zps322a3ffa.jpg The backside of the postcard, Shinhwa :xDSC_0616_zpsbfb917de.jpg
 And on the bottom there is a Goethe's quote:'Whatever you can do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it'So inspiring :x
ps sorry for the crappy quality of pics..I have to find out how to avoid quality loss of pics when uploading to photo bucket...

@linakyon Oppayam might have scared them :P  That's good so more fans can book them now.  Yeah, so true, even though they are the farther seats, If I could I would be there too.  New Years Eve with Wannie :)
Haha yes I think it's addicting, once you get a lens then you'd want another :D  and another camera and so on :D  I'm sure you will make your gadgets pay for themselves too, like Oppayam :)
Thankfully you caught the postman before he's leaving. Good for you for running and screaming :D He must have wondered what's inside the package. ...Something from my boyfriend... :P
Aww thanks for sharing the picture of the postcard.  How nice of them.  I love the quote too.  It sounds fitting for Oppayam too :D

141203-04 News Trends
Dongwan- 1 article about how Choi Hee said she was a fan (Choi Hee recently featured in a song)
141201-02 News Trends

Dongwan- 1 article on prize lottery for fans who report ticket scalpers
cr. Shinhwa Stuff
--
Choi Hee's confession still follows her :)  Wonder if she told them again or it's just a mention by the news :)

Guest linakyon

@hkana It's funny I was feeling so tired but as soon as I saw him I found a hidden strength to run and catch him or else it would too bothersome :P
It really does fit him :) I hated philosophy because none of my teachers knew how to captivate students.We talked a lot about Goethe, but because I hated philosophy I never read any of his works. But now I'm curious and I think I'll try to find some books to read :)  LOL xD Why he is so cute while being hilarious xD Poor fans, what we have to suffer by stanning him kekeke 
Ahhhh WooDong :x :x  kyaaaAnd speaking of WooDong, someone shared on twitter a pic on Oppayam's book of MInwoo and his thoughts. What immediately caught my attention was the following sentence:'During these 16 years that Minwoo has never once got mad with me.' 
WooDong ship sails :D Can't you feel the love??? It doesn't surprise me though.When Oppayam was stressed during the recording sessions of the Classic, he told us that Minwoo also never got mad and instead praised him   :x