천상지희(csjh) My Audition Video

Guest swtaslove

Guest viviennexlove

good job!! but i have a few critiques (this is coming from a former dance drill member so I'm super sensitive to slips haha)

1. in the intro you are hitting your moves but at 00:13 it seems like your arms are kind of loose. make sure you are sharp throughout the whole piece

2. keep up your energy. starting from 2:40 it seems you're tired..but afterwards you pick it up for the chorus so it's a minor slip ^^

3. add some facials!! you'll stand out that way..and maybe it'll help if you're in a more lighted, open space because you seemed like you were crammed in there. it'll also make your moves look bigger and easier to see

but I still think you have a good chance at winning. good luck!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest swtaslove

good job!! but i have a few critiques (this is coming from a former dance drill member so I'm super sensitive to slips haha)

1. in the intro you are hitting your moves but at 00:13 it seems like your arms are kind of loose. make sure you are sharp throughout the whole piece

2. keep up your energy. starting from 2:40 it seems you're tired..but afterwards you pick it up for the chorus so it's a minor slip ^^

3. add some facials!! you'll stand out that way..and maybe it'll help if you're in a more lighted, open space because you seemed like you were crammed in there. it'll also make your moves look bigger and easier to see

but I still think you have a good chance at winning. good luck!!

Thank you sooo much for the comment^^

Guest yongwonhi

Wow, you're really good.

The only thing that bothered me was... your hair. x__x Sorry, but... it somehow really bothered me. Haha. You do have a REALLY good chance though, good luck! :)

Guest FlYiNG HiGHx3

wahh. <3 im in love with your dancing.

your really good. seriously.

I hope you get in, && when you do.

REMEBER US SOOMPIERS! <3 ;D

x

Guest swtaslove

Wow, you're really good.

The only thing that bothered me was... your hair. x__x Sorry, but... it somehow really bothered me. Haha. You do have a REALLY good chance though, good luck! :)

hehee that kinda bothered me too^^ thank you for the comment!

wahh. <3 im in love with your dancing.

your really good. seriously.

I hope you get in, && when you do.

REMEBER US SOOMPIERS! <3 ;D

x

Don't worry of course i'll never forget~~~~ thank you for the comment!!!!

Guest dOnna*

woah ur AMAZING! and not to get ur hopes up but ur also on yahoo.co.kr :D!!!!! i was searching for CSJH's m/v and i saw someone posted ur vid under title of 'girl student's amazing dance'. okay, i'm trying to get ur hopes up :lol:~ nice dancing and early grats i'm rooting for you cuz i can't dance :vicx:.

Guest swtaslove

woah ur AMAZING! and not to get ur hopes up but ur also on yahoo.co.kr :D!!!!! i was searching for CSJH's m/v and i saw someone posted ur vid under title of 'girl student's amazing dance'. okay, i'm trying to get ur hopes up :lol:~ nice dancing and early grats i'm rooting for you cuz i can't dance :vicx:.

hehee really? LOL thank you for the comment^^

Guest Mishxmish

you are the frist person that i seriously watched until the end...

did you post that up for a standing ovation and not critique lol~ im juss playing... i dont have much to say to you cause you did it so well.. i wish you can make it as the lucky 5 cause you deserve it!!

Guest swtaslove

you are the frist person that i seriously watched until the end...

did you post that up for a standing ovation and not critique lol~ im juss playing... i dont have much to say to you cause you did it so well.. i wish you can make it as the lucky 5 cause you deserve it!!

thank you for watching my video^^ and for the comment!!!!!!!

WOW

your good

----20 chara

hehee thank you^^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest swtaslove

i like your dancing too! very like...i dunno how to say it but yay you

good luck ^^

thank you~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest prelude

That was definitely the best one I've seen so far. I was thinking, "You belong in CSJH!" I love your moves and the swiftness of it all. How long did it take you to practice? Very clean and crisp. Good luck in the competition; I hope you make the top.

Guest imurnumba1fan

omg. wow. O_O no comment. THAT WAS SOO GOOOOOOD!! WAHH! i really think you have a great chance of winning!! (;

Guest swtaslove

That was definitely the best one I've seen so far. I was thinking, "You belong in CSJH!" I love your moves and the swiftness of it all. How long did it take you to practice? Very clean and crisp. Good luck in the competition; I hope you make the top.

thank you^^ "You belong in CSJG!" <-- that really made my day^^

omg. wow. O_O no comment. THAT WAS SOO GOOOOOOD!! WAHH! i really think you have a great chance of winning!! (;

hehee^^ thank you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guest ..kaleena..

everyone's said it all, you are an amazing dancer! keep up the great work! i'm sure you have a GREAT chance of winning!

Guest swtaslove

everyone's said it all, you are an amazing dancer! keep up the great work! i'm sure you have a GREAT chance of winning!

Thank you soooo much^^

I like your dance. It's very sharp, precise, and it stands out for some reason. I really liked it. It was powerful. I hope you get picked [:

hehee^^ thank you~~~~~~~~

Guest frOsty_pAnda

YOU ROCK! omg. i'm so jealous. i can't dance. T_T

man, you were so energetic. and sexy! lol.

i think you won! hahaha

Guest swtaslove
YOU ROCK! omg. i'm so jealous. i can't dance. T_T

man, you were so energetic. and sexy! lol.

i think you won! hahaha

LOL~~~ thank you~~~~~~~~~~~

Archived