천상지희(csjh) My Audition Video

Guest swtaslove

Guest swtaslove

whaoo its sooo goooddd >< did you just watched them dance? then you jsut copied them? ro did youg et a detailed dance toutorial?

its soo good ><

haha i dont even get it >< i onyl got teh first part done ><

so talented o.O

anyways good lukc if your joining the sm contest thingy ~~~

i actually just saw them dancing^^ it took me a while to get that far :) good luck to you too if you're joining!!!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WAH, you're so good! (:

Yours is the best one I've seen so far ^-^

GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN THE CONTEST :D

Ok, now we're going to the part where I don't like XD Don't take it personally, I just like to point things out even tho it's useless, haha.

First, you didn't do the OK part with your hand! D: Haha. I was kinda excited for that part to see how you'd do it, but I was a teeny bit disappointed when you did it Stephanie/Sunday's style ( I think? LOL ). I thought you'd do it DANA's way like everyone else, but that's good, I guess, kus you made your dance look diff! ^-^ I was anticipating the arm movement thing at the beginning of the chorus too, kus I thought you'd do it really fast like in the CSJH vid. That was the only part that irks me (: Maybe it's kus I'm not used to seeing that arm movement be done slowly XP

But man, you had charisma! ^^ It kept me watching, haha. If you don't make it to the TOP5, it'll be so unfair ><

Ah, sorry for the long comment XD

FIGHTING!

Guest swtaslove

WAH, you're so good! (:

Yours is the best one I've seen so far ^-^

GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN THE CONTEST :D

Ok, now we're going to the part where I don't like XD Don't take it personally, I just like to point things out even tho it's useless, haha.

First, you didn't do the OK part with your hand! D: Haha. I was kinda excited for that part to see how you'd do it, but I was a teeny bit disappointed when you did it Stephanie/Sunday's style ( I think? LOL ). I thought you'd do it DANA's way like everyone else, but that's good, I guess, kus you made your dance look diff! ^-^ I was anticipating the arm movement thing at the beginning of the chorus too, kus I thought you'd do it really fast like in the CSJH vid. That was the only part that irks me (: Maybe it's kus I'm not used to seeing that arm movement be done slowly XP

But man, you had charisma! ^^ It kept me watching, haha. If you don't make it to the TOP5, it'll be so unfair ><

Ah, sorry for the long comment XD

FIGHTING!

I really appreciate these kinds of comments~ it gives me a lot of feedback~~~~ thank you so much!!!

Amazing. Very flowy or whatever that word it. XD And I like the style. ^___^ Hope that you'll win!

thank you soooo much~~~~~~

whooo unlike some dance videos ive watched before, it had energy and it kept me watching =] although i feel you couldve dressed up a bit more (not too much) but more clean cut. anyways this is about the dancing, but just saying =]] anyways i like how you kinda made it yours by not making it overly sexy. sometimes the little breaks in between dance moves kinda made me go =/ but i guess its all part of the choreography. it seemed very well-practiced. good job and g'luck <3

Guest swtaslove

whooo unlike some dance videos ive watched before, it had energy and it kept me watching =] although i feel you couldve dressed up a bit more (not too much) but more clean cut. anyways this is about the dancing, but just saying =]] anyways i like how you kinda made it yours by not making it overly sexy. sometimes the little breaks in between dance moves kinda made me go =/ but i guess its all part of the choreography. it seemed very well-practiced. good job and g'luck <3

yeah i know i should've dressed up a little^^ thank you!

Wow!

You are the best regualr person dancing I saw so far.

hehee^^ thank you~~~

Guest swtaslove

good luck girl, so far you are the best one in soompi. You might have a chance winning.

^^;; thank you~~~

Guest swtaslove

oh man. we have a winner :D haha~

great job && have fun learning from stephanieeee ^O^

hehee thank you so much for the comment~~~

Guest linah

i really like how you move to this song!!you make it seem so easy and you move so smooth...i wish i can do that someday!! oh sorry for asking this and you don't have to answer but how old are you?

Guest swtaslove

i really like how you move to this song!!you make it seem so easy and you move so smooth...i wish i can do that someday!! oh sorry for asking this and you don't have to answer but how old are you?

thank you^^ oh and im 16~

Guest renjitehsmex

god. i was just watching it and i feel so proud of you. hahaha. i'm mad.

anyway THAT WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you'll make it :)

Guest swtaslove

god. i was just watching it and i feel so proud of you. hahaha. i'm mad.

anyway THAT WAS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you'll make it :)

^^ thank you sooooo much~~~~

Guest swtaslove

you said you're the one in the pink o.o.. but there was only 1 person xD

you are a really good dancer and you move really smoothly. I like it~

good luck~~

hehee^^ thank you~~~~~~~~

Guest KuYA II

i learned the moves down as well, but i'm a guy and it'll look ODD AND SCARY hahaha so i'm just keeping it to myself hehe

anyways,

i want to say overrall your a really great dancer, good flow, good on beat and count, and your moves don't feel loose.

one thing i want to critique is that:

- on the 1st verse when Dana is singing her part, make sure you do the count on the move cuz it seems like you were really early.

- work on the beginning part of the chorus cuz for some reason it seems very loose those part when you swing your arms and bending down to the side and dipping up, it has to be sharp then slow when you move your body up. (sorry if i don't make sense)

- oh yeah in second verse, when stephanie sings her part just stand there and don't fix your hair or your shirt kinda ruins it a little bit *sorry if i sound harsh on this one..*

good comments:

-nice flow...the introduction caught my attention and you did the moves sharp and smooth i like it =)

-good job on stephanie's solo dance...it flows and moves just like hers ^___^.

-i like your arm swing in the part "i would give my love for you" very nice and elegant.

GOOD job on the dancing you got the moves down and there are little errors here and there, but ITS ONE HECKA GREAT performance.

i hope SM/stephanie picks you you have a great advantage =).

Guest swtaslove

i learned the moves down as well, but i'm a guy and it'll look ODD AND SCARY hahaha so i'm just keeping it to myself hehe

anyways,

i want to say overrall your a really great dancer, good flow, good on beat and count, and your moves don't feel loose.

one thing i want to critique is that:

- on the 1st verse when Dana is singing her part, make sure you do the count on the move cuz it seems like you were really early.

- work on the beginning part of the chorus cuz for some reason it seems very loose those part when you swing your arms and bending down to the side and dipping up, it has to be sharp then slow when you move your body up. (sorry if i don't make sense)

- oh yeah in second verse, when stephanie sings her part just stand there and don't fix your hair or your shirt kinda ruins it a little bit *sorry if i sound harsh on this one..*

good comments:

-nice flow...the introduction caught my attention and you did the moves sharp and smooth i like it =)

-good job on stephanie's solo dance...it flows and moves just like hers ^___^.

-i like your arm swing in the part "i would give my love for you" very nice and elegant.

GOOD job on the dancing you got the moves down and there are little errors here and there, but ITS ONE HECKA GREAT performance.

i hope SM/stephanie picks you you have a great advantage =).

I really like these comments seriously thank you^^ i like it when people pay close attention and tell me what I need to fix~~~ thank you for the great comment!

Archived