Official 20+ Jobs Thread

Aziraphale

Guest dunpingy

its probably a small subsidiary or affliate of citigroup...i think its probably just a sales position, maybe bringing in 'clients' for financial planning or trying to get them to sign up for services

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest XxXrAtED

Or he could be from the HR department? Otherwise, yes, most firms have referral incentives. One can qualify as long as he/she is not directly involved with the hiring decision.

However, the "pyramid" style incentive does sound suspect, which leads me to believe he's probably working for a head hunting firm that's an "approved vendor" with Citi. I supposed they'll say anything to draw your interest, including saying they're "representing" Citi.

Given Citi's hit hard of late and laying off a massive number of ppl, I doubt they're hiring aggressively at the moment.

Head hunters are a dime a dozen. Be careful who you give your info out to.

Hi, i'm actually not trying to post about finding a job, rather I can't seem to find the thread about working overseas in korea. it was so helpful to read and i want to ask more questions about how to go about working overseas. if u could direct me to the appropriate thread, that'd be great..haha its kiiiinda related to this.

Hey guys!

I am wondering if anyone knows of any sources where I can view resumes of people. There is a site called zillionresumes.com, and I want to know if anyone knows of any other sites that offer resumes, but for free. Any help that would direct me to the right sources or sources that would indirectly lead me to the sources would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

try www.monster.ca and then click on the career centre, and on the left hand panel there should be a resume writing service..click there and u can look at sample resumes...but if u click on the general tabs under the career centre it gives u tips on resumes etc.

never used it but i flipped thru the site this morning. not bad if u can navigate it properly.

site cant be half bad considering most canadian companies post job listings on that site.

Guest PopoCh3n

i work front desk at a best western. its a super cake job but this place is run horribly. from management to the owners. sometimes i just want to burn this pinkberry down. but the only good thing that came out of this job besides experience is giving me a reality check that i need to friggin further my education if i want to do what i want in life.

Hey guys!

I am wondering if anyone knows of any sources where I can view resumes of people. There is a site called zillionresumes.com, and I want to know if anyone knows of any other sites that offer resumes, but for free. Any help that would direct me to the right sources or sources that would indirectly lead me to the sources would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

What do you particularly want to know about writing a resume?

I'm sure there's plenty of people such as myself that can help you out.

Guest mnguyen725

I'm currently working at state farm as the service manager (so that's just pretty much the office manager) I'm getting paid 10/hr. I know your salary is supposed to be a personal thing, but my co-workers all told me what they're getting paid. I've been here since 2003. I started with 7.50, 4 years later I got 8.50 and when I got the job position I got offered 10/hr. I found out that when the other people got hired, my boss started them out at 10...

I remember when I asked him for a raise, he told me that the regional office would think he was playing favorites, by giving just me a raise. Regional office doesn't care how you pay your employees and how much... idk what to do.

Guest watcher

I'm currently working at state farm as the service manager (so that's just pretty much the office manager) I'm getting paid 10/hr. I know your salary is supposed to be a personal thing, but my co-workers all told me what they're getting paid. I've been here since 2003. I started with 7.50, 4 years later I got 8.50 and when I got the job position I got offered 10/hr. I found out that when the other people got hired, my boss started them out at 10...

I remember when I asked him for a raise, he told me that the regional office would think he was playing favorites, by giving just me a raise. Regional office doesn't care how you pay your employees and how much... idk what to do.

find another place if you can. when you do, let your employer know that you'd like to move up and do better things. (of course, make sure that you're doing a good job at your workplace already). if you can't negotiate it, then bail.

Guest mnguyen725

find another place if you can. when you do, let your employer know that you'd like to move up and do better things. (of course, make sure that you're doing a good job at your workplace already). if you can't negotiate it, then bail.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try to negotiate again.

Guest blucherrie

if i do decide to stay in the states, will i be able to find a job with just a bachelors degree in chem?

sigh..im so confused =)

omg. i am facing the same problem. i graduated with bachelors degree in chem too. still looking for a job too :sweatingbullets: i hope i can find one.

Guest jchoi1981

I work as a legal secretary at a law firm in los angeles.

I make take home 3,500 but there's so much to do.

And it doesn't help that one of the girls does absolutely nothing but talk on her phone 24-7. sigh.

Guest *.ⓢⓚⓨ.*

I've been working at Electronic Arts for over an year now. I also work as a receptionist at Coldwell Banker. I'm thinking about getting a license and becoming an agent here. Hm... what to do

Archived