+tr________________{ S U M M 3 R -- S H O P P E }

pepe.ro

Guest bella-fiore

AKEMII~ =) a pro like YOU wouldn't want to request from a noob. -coughEdcough- XD

--i want to request from you again~ i have a new fic i want a cc for. TT___TT" hehehe :P

Watch, Ed, someday, I'll request something from you.....as long as I find something to request.

And OMG, those posters are flippin` gorgeous and I love the icons. Hm, you can request from

me whenever you like, though I do not know why you want to since your CC's are about 100x

better than mine woman. Tehehe, you're my pocky/pepero buddy <3 Hm, do you have msn or

aim, so I can talk to you more that way? Anyway, I'll be stalking this thread.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dafffy hm. i'll just tell you in here then. my bday is in february. its teh day after Lincoln's bday. (:

oh pshaw. its the 13th. <3 i was born on a friday [i think] XD

lyrical_lies =) can i call you kathleen? LMAO you have a HOTTHOTTHOTTTTTTTT siggie.

i should go make a new siggie for me. something NANAAAA :wub: [thats paradise kiss. right?] gawd i want something hot like that~ ^0^ i'll do yours first. <3 O_O [spark might smack me!] -runs away-

Akemii~ you know.. im a nonconformist in this modern society... i still live with my boxes of POCKY, for crying outloud; LOL

>0< i don't do MSN. or AIM. or anything else. =__= just Sooompii~ <3 i wish i could talk to you more too~

-->im still stalking YOUR thread. :3 now, SHOW ME SOME EYECANDDDDY~ [i want to request again >.<! ;but i haven't found any good pics yet] o_o

Guest straw.ME

lol thankss.

wait Lincolns birthday is in the 12th?

never knew that.

dude I don't even know what day -mon. tues. etc- I was born.

or even the time like at night or day o.o

never bothered to ask :sweatingbullets:

man alot of ppl are into F.T island these dayss I don't blame them though their pretty cute and talented.

but I like big bang better xDD

go make some eye candy~

~Meishsh0rt <33

Guest twist&fall-

ohmy. i love the rainbow-ish headers! x3

*drools* by the way. i love drooling on your thread.

*wiggles* HAHAH. =p you rock. i'm gonna sit on my butt

and watch. E-PO IS ON ROLLL~

*drum rolls*

your posters are freakin' amazing as well.

Guest straw.ME

lazy bum -__-

your such a liarr.

god Im getting lazier too O.O

i think its a virus spreadingg in all of us,

how weirdd

~Meishsh0rt <33

Oh, I hope I'm not too late in requesting! :unsure:

Requesting for: headers

title: My Dreamworld

subtitle: Follow your dreams...literally.

author: Rina<3

wanted colors /MOOD: maybe blue-ish?/ dream-like (ya know? kind of how you're feeling when you're giddy)

link to fanfic: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...p;#entry5196322

what else: chapters, pm list, advertisement, prologue, and other.

etc: Thank you in advance! And oh yeah, "Komurin II"

xLOVEyu here's yer cc. TT______________TT i hate making cc's now. >0<

takes too long. but this one came out fairly fast. <3 hope you like it ^_^

reddoor2saq.png

^i'm gonna split it in 2 for you.

--im ALMOST DONE WITH SPARKS + SARAH's STUFF. :3

&& im almost done with my 3 chapters for my NEW FANFIC <3 muhahahah

Guest twist&fall-

^ MUAHAHAHA yes 3 chapters,baby.<3

GO E-POOOO<3

8DDDD oh gosh. i love everything you make

so .. i shall keep this sort and not waste my saliva [ i will

and spazz like nuts when your fanfic is out >=D cheap threat? no way.

i'll spazz more if you update more BWHAHAHA ]

Guest mwdee

O_______O did you post your fan fiction already dearie? *rubs eyes* oooommmo I'm just blinded by the hotness of this CC >< seriously, it's simply amazing! I always adore your use of patterns and brushes.. :wub:

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

OMG!! i usually don't like to spam (hahaha, that's sarcasm xPPP) but!!!! ommuna, that c/c is so freaking BEAUTIFUL!! i like the colors especially. >o< and the way you cut out the pictures--oo la la

>.<

-spark

Guest MizzNana

That CC is amazing! I can't stop staring!

-stares at the screen for an hour-

I can't wait to see the results of your other requests. =]

Guest bella-fiore

Akemii~ you know.. im a nonconformist in this modern society... i still live with my boxes of POCKY, for crying outloud; LOL

>0< i don't do MSN. or AIM. or anything else. =__= just Sooompii~ <3 i wish i could talk to you more too~

-->im still stalking YOUR thread. :3 now, SHOW ME SOME EYECANDDDDY~ [i want to request again >.<! ;but i haven't found any good pics yet] o_o

You're the first person I know that doesn't do MSN or AIM. Wow, but HEY! I still live with MY boxes of POCKY

too, and I see NOTHING wrong with thaaaaaaat~ Well, it's okay, I guess. I'll just have to stick to stalking this

thread of yours. Hot CC btw. Love the color. Whooooose (I don't know what this is for) lol! I think I live with

POCKY too much that I'm going psycho. Oh, psh, don't stalk MY thread because I'm abandoning it. TOO LAZY!

lol, I'm so sad.....well, whenever you wanna request, anything at all, just PM ME (: though you shouldn't expect

a good result such as yours! I actually wanna request something from you, but my fanfic is not ready yet. I'm

still waiting to get everything ready for it. I need to be prepare so I won't dump it like I did in the past for 100x.

Guest shar-izzle

ALREADY 3? I haven't even gotten started on the first chapter of my new FIC =_='' OH OH OH! you have to let me know when you release your new fic okay, Ed? <3

HOT CC (: man. i don't even need to say more! D:< its too hawt. hahaha CAN'T WAIT TO SEEEEEEE MORE RESULTS!

- shar

Guest Artisticbehavior

me thinks the new CC is supacool. whoever got it must be rejoycing now (and if you aren't, DO SO)

new fanfic? me wants to read. 3 chapters alrready? poo, i only have a prologue & 1/2 a chapter completed so far. poo you

waiting for other results so i can stare with jealousy. keke.

*goes back into stalking mode. ^^V

Guest xLOVEyu

^ like she said, i'm am totally rejoicing :]

if i knew you didn't want to be bothered by making CC's, I wouldn't have requested >.<

Sorry if i gave you any troubles!

but other than that, it looks totally amazing, i'm like speechless haha. thanks so much!

i will definetly use it and credit when i post my next chapter up later today!

^nonononono. :D it's just that. i had to reject the 1st 2 people who requested. >0<

&& i hateee rejecting :tears:

--it reminds me of the OLDDD times when people rejected me. & i felt kinda bad.

i didn't want anyone else to feel bad. but the choice of pics is most important.

I LOVED DOING YOUR CC! >0< THE PICS WERE FRIGGGGINNN FINEEE :wub:

heheheh <3 im so happy you like it~ (:

N-DA who on earth would want to WASTE their saliva on me? =____= `che. its a waste alrigghhhtt. <3 i still want a smexy banner from you. >.< since my N-DA is like.. ohsoPRO with PS. [i hope you got the free trial~]

mwdee nooooooo TT___________TT i did NOT post it yet. phew. YOU SCARED ME! i thought I ACTUALLY POSTED IT! >0< omgsh. -tries to breathe slowly- okk. i want to post it when i wrote at least 8 chapters. [so then i could actually relaxxxx + chill] XD i'll inform YOU when its posted. <3

Spark-San when do you NOT spam? [with me?] LOLS; i can't wait for your collab with Sarah. <3 IM WATIING PATIENTLYYY FOR IT! [im also finishing up your request] >0< i might quit 1/2way tho. i want to do some CC's now. O_O

--i have a weirrrrd moodd swing with PS.

MizzNana don't stare TOO much. you'll cry cause they're so ugly ^_^

Akemi don't worry, you're not going psycho. unless its WITH me. :3 puahahha

i hope you don't close your thread yet. MANYYY people love you too much~ & want to see you supah smexxxy eyecandy. :] POCKY IS LOVE. -thumbs up- i'm gonna request a cc; once i get my characters into shape [i like ab's]

& also give them some identity. :x [please don't request from me... i will hang myself]

Shar hahaha i'll be SUREEE to drop by your fanfic when it comes out. i want a AWESOME NINJA TURTLE T-SHIRT!

=) do you get me? `neeee? noo? O_O ok. i'll inform you too<3 [my fanfic is NOT gonna be as popular as yours Shar~]

Kathleen look below in bold. <3 cheheheheh (:

I SHALL INFORM EVERYONE WHEN MY FIC COMES OUT... =_________= i just hope i don't disappoint anyone with my horrible writing skills. i have the worst humour too. i should watch more Last Comic Standing. >0<

im like. so close to finishing. :] i just wanted to request from mwdee & i snook on. muhahha

-runs back to PS-

Guest epoxyethaneGLAMOUR

i'm not requesting headers for a fanfic. i had this idea of opening a scan thread, since i have so many japanese magazines and yeah. just wondering, is a scan thread allowed? well if it isn't you can just ignore my request.

anyways, i'm aika. yoroshiku, ne.

i think your work is amazinggg!

Requesting for: headers

title: chemicalSPILL

subtitle: nothing...

author: me.

wanted colors /MOOD: no unwanted colors. i was wondering if you could make headers that match this pictures... here

link to fanfic: i have created the thread yet.

what else: {pm-list? ost? advertisement?etc} chemicalSPILL, actors, actresses, musicians, and rules.

etc: komurin II.

would you also be willing to make a poster for the scan thread? just wondering. if you could just let me know, so i can provide you with more pics.

thanks in advance!!

i don't know if you saw my post or not. seems like you are overwhelmed with requests, so you don't have to do mine.

Archived