New Jang Ri In Pictures

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *`xiuzhen

I hope she releases a chinese album sometime later on.

Her face looks so white in the interview pictures. I love her 셀카s :D hope to takes more <3

It's been AGES since we all saw something new from Riin.

Thanks so much for sharing ^^

Guest JiEun123

Jang Ri In got so much prettier, and she looks way more confident than when she did when she first debuted. I hope to continue to hear more of her songs in the future!!!!!!!

Fighting, Jang Ri In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jang Ri In got so much prettier, and she looks way more confident than when she did when she first debuted. I hope to continue to hear more of her songs in the future!!!!!!!

Fighting, Jang Ri In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ^w-nGz^

she said that her album will be out around august/september during the interview...

loved those new pictures of her..especially the self-taken ones..

Jang Ri In... fight fight fight-o!!!!

:D

Guest delightful123

so is this girl chinese or korean o.O her korean was really good in timeless, if she's chinese o.O

i don't really find her very pretty... she kinda looks like the noona in miyanhada, saranghanda... the mentally challenged noona of soh ji sub~

^ She's Chinese

Wow Gigi Leung is sooooo tall compared to her

haha she's beautiful =) and has a strong voice

thanks for sharing ^^

Guest sikhye

She just disappeared after one single. how sad, hope she doesn't become one of the SM failures that only sing for SMTown stuff

Guest Seralibra

shes a great singer, but no offense-shes ugly as hell imo.

^Calling someone ugly and expecting no offence to be taken. Right.

So she isn't the prettiest celebrity around but she has definitely gotten prettier. Her looks are quite above the average in my opinion. And yes, and i agree with many others that her live performances have improved soooo much, she seems much more confident now. Cute Liyin. =D

Guest lccyn

finally!

haven't seen her for so long.....

she looekd a little different from her self-cam pics...but still pretty!

Guest Kristtina

wow she looks much more grown up and prettier even though she was pretty back then,i also cant wait to hear her upcomming album,hope its gonna be touching as timelles

Guest BabyK

She looks BEAUTIFUL in the Sel-ca pictures! Ohhh! She was @ the Beijing Pre-Olympics Concert? How cool! It would be really cool too see her preform there and then have it air on (American) TV!

Archived