Pasta Pasta Pasta

Guest Simplicity

Guest Simplicity

in this thread, we talk chairs
I've tried many types of pasta dishes in my life from macaroni to ravioli, vermicelli to tortellini, spaghetti to linguine; I've tried them with pesto, with cheese, in salads, baked, pretty much everything.

I kind of want to try a new way of eating pasta, something different, anyone here have any creative ideas? Lots of you guys are Asian and I KNOW some Asian cuisine are funky so don't hold back on me, I don't really care even if it's a bold new way to achieve diarrhea.

Guest AKA -RBS-

I have a friend who eats pasta with sugar... I have never tried, it doesn't seem to be that delicious.

He says the opposite though =X

Guest tungywungy

Remember Elf, the movie with Will Ferrell in it and when he ate the speghetti with maple syrup and all types of candy on it. Well, I bet you never did that before.

Guest Malice_Kaiser

When I was little I used to eat elbow macaroni (NOT cheesy) noodles with ketchup. :mellow: Yes. They were good.

I like frying my noodles nowadays. I love putting curry powder and some other spices on them.

Guest xmoogle

^ oh for serious. elbow macaroni with ketchup is sooo good.

grab a frying pan, heat up some oil and start browning some garlic. then add cooked elbow macaroni and then some oyster sauce and ketchup and start cooking. then, serve with more ketchup. sooo the bomb

Guest deportedkorean

Remember Elf, the movie with Will Ferrell in it and when he ate the speghetti with maple syrup and all types of candy on it. Well, I bet you never did that before.

LOL...

Guest Malice_Kaiser

grab a frying pan, heat up some oil and start browning some garlic. then add cooked elbow macaroni and then some oyster sauce and ketchup and start cooking. then, serve with more ketchup. sooo the bomb

Oh... I wanna try this now. XD; Do you know of anything that could be used besides oyster sauce...? I'm a vegetarian. :blush:

Guest moosepooop

i don't know creative ways to eat pasta.

but here are some pastas that you haven't tried yet:

bowtie&penne; i think the penne absorbs all the sauces

in the pasta so then when you eat it, it sorta like makes

you want more? lol i don't know.

you should watch everyday italian on food network :]

that'd probably help you. lol

oh yeah, like someone said.

you can try to do this:

buy store-bought ravioli that has like cheese filling in it already

or whatever you like. like you're supposed to like coat it with

some breadcrumbs? i'm not sure.

then fry it & then once you eat it, all the cheese sorta like

pops open in your mouth? lol i'm not sure how to use

the wording on it, but you should try it! :D

i got this idea from watching everyday italian, so you'd probably

want to check out the site; hope this helps! :]

Haha. My mom would mix all types of pasta together, then add ketchup and her flavoring things... I'm not really sure what she adds, but it's so yummy. The whole family would dig in to one big bowl of steaming pasta. It's soo delicous. ^^

Guest Simplicity

I've tried almost everything listed, strangely ._.;;

Except the oyster sauce and ketchup and a few more, that really shocks me but you guys clearly met my expectations, I'm going to try some of these soon, I do have a weak stomach though, let's just hope I don't have any problems. Thanks people.

Guest vanggirlie

it's nothing different but sometimes i use spaghetti noodles with the thai chicken curry noodle soup.

sometimes my mom makes papaya salad with papaya and rice noodles.

My mum fries angel hair.

She puts in green chillies, red chillies. garlic, salt , oyster mushroom and then fry it with olive oil. And sometimes, she even put prawns in.

It's great, I usually ask her to put more green chillies in cos my spicy tolerance is high.No Joke.haha

Archived