Son Tae Young 손태영

Guest suejinners

April 12, 2015
Son Tae Young Reveals Kwon Sang Woo Is Crazy in Love With His Daughter
Soompi
kwon-sang-woo-daughter-fool.png
Actress Son Tae Young revealed that her husband, Kwon Sang Woo, was a fool for their daughter.
On the episode of MBC’s “Section TV” aired on April 12, Song Tae Young exposes Kwon Sang Woo’s soft side for their daughter, showing that their family is closer than ever. “Whenever he sees our daughter Ri Ho, he just can’t get enough of her. You can tell that she recognizes her dad. He must find her even more adorable because she looks into his eyes,” she says. “I give him a 300 as a husband. When I’m tired, he takes good care of our children.”
When asked who is in charge of the household, she says, “When we were newly-weds, Kwon Sang Woo used to be in charge. However, the power was naturally granted to me after I had a child.”
kwon-sang-woo-son-tae-young.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="title entry-title" itemprop="name" style="text-align: left; margin: 0px; position: relative; font-size: 20px; font-weight: normal; padding: 0px 40px 0px 0px; color: rgb(153, 0, 0); font-family: 'Helvetica Neue Light', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; width: 670px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: middle; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"movie 'Chinatown' VIP premiere 27 April 2015 

44fcbf709aefffcaefb9a58303d55284.jpg
080207020002.jpg
201504272014777084_553e1b75c7549.jpg

more..http://sunshineemine.blogspot.com.tr/2015/04/lee-sang-yoon-jung-ryeo-won-song-tae.html/

Guest halves in unison

*She's 25 yrs old. was in SBS drama 백만장자와 결혼하기 To marry a millionare recently. was miss korea in 2000? i think

-she did do her eyes for sure. but i think she looks pretty ^^
-shes known to have a hyori-like quality about her.
50qt8yz.jpg
bscap0295xk6in.jpg
bscap1984iqluv9jx.jpg
bscap2688sb3cx.jpg
bscap3589ev0rv.jpg
untitled18copy6wr3gr.jpg
credits to Luv & dawnanny in the offical to marry a millionare thread for the CAPS
 =]

10988959011535f12ejpg7sy.jpg
^ cuteee =D
sty2xq.jpg

13m19831m04zu.jpg
13m19831m16ma.jpg

credits to yahoo_bestiz_suejinners_imageshack

April 27, 2015
Shining supermom Son Tae-yeong shows off her slender post-baby body
Source: Hancinema.net
201504272020771519_553e1c2b1ae3d.jpg
In the afternoon on April 27th, the VIP preview event for movie, Kim Hye-soo and Kim Go-eun-I's "Coin Locker Girl" took place at Yeongdeongpo Time Square CGV, Yeongdeongpo-gu, Seoul.

Son Tae-yeong showed off her slender post-baby body in the starry print dress.
Move, "Coin Locker Girl" depicts the surviving rules by the two women, who have been living in their own ways in China Town, where they say only useful ones survive. The movie will be released on April 29.

• 2 weeks later...

From AsianWiki

• Name Son Tae-Young
  • Hangul: 손태영
  • Birthdate: August 19, 1980
  • Birthplace: South Korea
  • Height: 171cm
  • Blood Type:
  • Family: Kwon Sang-Woo (husband)

Notes

1. Son Tae-Young was the third runner up in the 2000 Miss Korea beauty pageant.
  2. Son Tae-Young and actor Kwon Sang-Woo married on September 28th, 2008 at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul. The couple were first introduced to each other through actor Kim Sung-Su (Kwon's co-star on the television show "Cruel Love") while having dinner together.The couple has one son born on February 6, 2009.

Movies

Drama Series

TV Movies

Actress Son Tae-yeong to join in "Lady, Action!"

Actress Son Tae-yeong has confirmed her appearance in KBS 2TV's entertainment pilot project, "Lady, Action!"

"Lady, Action!" is a challenge project for a group of the actresses to overcome the physical limitation and and to be reborn as an action acting actress.

Son Tae-yeong's agency, H8 said, "Son Tae-yeong has decided to star in "Lady, Action!", which is scheduled to be aired sometime in the second half of April".

What has really motivated her to make the final decision to join the project is the objective of "Lady, Action" matches Son Tae-yeong's goal she as an actress has been trying to reach.

Her agency said, "She already proved she could do action acting when she appeared in the Chinese Movie, "Love War". She has a great passion to challenge broader range of acting and overcome the limitation as an actress".

They also added, "As Son Tae-yeong has been very passionate and enthusiastic and is ready to focus on "Lady, Action" fully, we are asking for much attention and support".

"Lady, Action!" has been working hard to cast Son Tae-yeong and is ready with the complete A-list actresses as she finally joins the star-studded team.

Source:  Hancinema

Son Tae Young wishes to change her image through 'Lady Action'

Actress Son Tae Young revealed in a recent teaser clip for KBS female actress action challenge project 'Lady Action' that she wants to make a comeback to acting with a stronger and more fierce image. 

She said, "Because of the title that I have, I tried to take on roles that were quiet and modest, but I am a very active and energetic person. I want to try and bring out that side of me. I think that I would be able to take on stronger characters, but at the same time, I think, 'They wouldn't give me roles like this,' and hold a prejudice against myself. Through this opportunity, I want to widen my spectrum in acting.

In addition to sharing her experience as an actress who takes on similar roles, Son Tae Young revealed that she would want to take on roles similar to what Hollywood actressAngelina Jolie would in her projects.

According to reps of 'Lady Action,' Son Tae Young showed extreme passion and dedication to the project program, coming back to the set after taking care of her baby back in Seoul.

In addition to Son Tae Young, action challenge program 'Lady Action,' is to feature actresses such as Choi Yeo Jin, Kim Hyun Joo, Lee Si Young, and more. 

Check out their teaser below.

Source: AllKpop

May 10, 2015

‘Lady Action’ Son Tae-Yeong, fire on forehead during action…

Source: Innolife.com

‘Lady Action’ Son Tae-Yeong caught a fire on her forehead during action acting.
At KBS2 pilot entertainment program ‘Lady Action’ episode 2, Jo Min-Soo, Kim Hyeon-Joo, Son Tae-Yeong, Lee Shi-Yeong, Choi Yeo-Jin and Lee Mi-Do challenged for action acting. This day, Son Tae-Yeong tried fire acting. She had to throw her body through fire. Son Tae-Yeong showed determination, “As I heard that I cannot do it unless there’s a chance, I wanted it more.”
Son Tae-Yeong has put on water gel on her face, arms and hair before the action acting. And she threw herself into the fire with the ‘action’ sign. However, during the action, she caught fire on her forehead that all staffs jumped in with fire extinguisher. Son Tae-Yeong kept on acting. The fire was put out soon, and there was no injury except for burnt gel. [Photo=KBS2 broadcasting capture]

Son Tae-yeong's beauty

photo594333.jpg

Actress Son Tae-yeong has become A Muse for jewelry.

Son Tae-yeong modeled for the Denmark jewelry brand Pandora's New Essence.

photo594332.jpg

Not only did the jewelry shine but so did her healthy beauty.

The bracelets she's wearing are the symbols of Appreciation, Joy and Love.

Meanwhile, Son Tae-yeong starred in the recent KBS 2TV show "Lady, Action" and left a great impression.

Source: Hancinema

It would be so awesome if someone with access to first page, will update it.

I have posted above her personal info and filmography, but it really belongs on page 1

Son Tae Young, elegant, contemporary dancers' turn ... Shining Body Line

손태영(Son Tae Young)-HD Photo TopStarNews.Net

• 1 month later...

June 25, 2015

Son Tae Young, makes debut as a writer..

publishes an essay book “Not as wife of Gwon Sang Woo but as a woman”

Source: Innolife.com

14816_1.jpg

Actress published an essay book to make a debut as a writer.

Son Tae-Yeong released an essay book ‘Good Day to Be Alone’ on June 25th and put her time as a woman, not as a mother or a wife, in the book.

She worked with ‘DIDIER DUBOT’, and the essay book is a bucket list for woman who wants to be alone.

This book is made of three themes, rest, hobby and communication as a woman, not as a wife of Gwon Sang-Woo or mother of two children. There will be fashion styling and bucket list of Son Tae-Yeong and more. [Photo=H Eight]

July 2, 2015

Kwon Sang Woo’s Son Looks Just Like His Father

Soompi

Son-Tae-Young-Luke.png

On July 1, actress Son Tae Young posted a picture of herself with her son on her Facebook page. The photo was taken during a vacation with her son Luke (Rook Hee).

Having grown up considerably, he looks like the spitting image of his handsome father Kwon Sang Woo.

Along with the picture, the actress posted the message “Luke, I’ll play with you after I finish work. Let’s enjoy some quality time together” and expressed affection for her child.

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young married in 2008 and gave birth to Luke later that year. Last January, the couple had a daughter named Ri Ho.

The following picture of Kwon Sang Woo and Luke was taken earlier in April.

Kwon-Sang-Woo-Luke.jpg

Source (1) (2)

• 2 weeks later...

Son Tae-young exudes glamorous charms in SURE’s August issue

Actress Son Tae-young is featured in fashion magazine SURE’s August issue.

SURE revealed the photos Monday with the concept of “Heavenly Peaceful Moment.” Most of the photos were taken in and around a luxurious resort in Phuket, which is one of the most favored holiday destinations in the world.

Son sported a flower-patterned gold chiffon dress, showing off a slim figure she managed to maintain even soon after giving birth to her second daughter.

The 34-year-old actress also wore a white sleeveless top over a miniskirt with matching sunglasses. In another snap, the actress sported an exotic minidress embellished with intricate patterns and gladiator sandals to complete her fashionable look.

Source

~~~~~

It probably needs to read "2nd child" not 2nd daughter. Probably wrong translation.

• 2 weeks later...

August 5, 2015

Star couple Kwon Sang-woo, Son Tae-young celebrate birthday

Source: The Korea Times

20150805142727592_450.jpg 
/ Courtesy of Instagram

Celebrity couple Kwon Sang-woo, 40, and Son Tae-young, 36, on a hiatus from work, are still keeping fans informed about what they are doing.

Kwon and Son have posted photos and a message on Son's Instagram to celebrate Kwon's birthday on Wednesday.

In the posting, Son said: "Today is my husband's birthday. I took a shot for the celebration."

The two married in 2008. Their first child, a boy, was born in 2009. Son had her second child, a girl, in January.

20150805141623_s__630803_450.jpg
/Courtesy of Instagram

ejb@koreatimes.co.kr,

• 1 month later...

September 10, 2015

"Private Detective" Kwon Sang-woo, "My wife is 200 out of 100"

Source: Nate via Hancinema.net

"I think my wife would like this movie. It's like me in the screens and the movie was fun to make because there was no faking".

Actor Seong Dong-il met kwon Sang-woo in "Private Detective" and said, "He is well fermented". kwon Sang-woo appears friendly and relaxed.

kwon Sang-woo didn't overdo it while working with Seong Dong-il and he didn't lose pace either. kwon Sang-woo is the father of two in reality and in the movie he is a comic book store owner who dreams of being a detective. From feeding his child milk to putting it to sleep, it looks so natural as if it was his own child.

There's an air of "My Tutor Friend" around him in this movie. kwon Sang-woo appreciates this as it's one of his most popular movies. It's been more than ten years since "My Tutor Friend" first came out but it made a record of more than 5 million viewers back then.

kwon Sang-woo worked with Seong Dong-il for the first time. It was unexpected but Seong Dong-il plays a detective named Noh Tae-so and kwon Sang-woo is a comic book store owner who only dreams of being a detective.

"I knew it had to do it when I got the scenario. It was exactly what I needed at that point. Also, meeting Seong Dong-il was a happy thing for me and I felt drunk when I first met him. He's someone I think I should take after in the future. It was interesting to work with him".

kwon Sang-woo was deeply engrossed with Seong Dong-il. He plans on working with Seong Dong-il again and wants to make it funnier than the first. Seong Dong-il encourages this plan.

kwon Sang-woo says Seong Dong-il is unintentionally funny. There was no ad-lib in a scene although Seong Dong-il managed to bring one up and make it work.

"Seong Dong-il says I've become fermented, but that's because there was no faking it. I've had a lot of discussions with him and it helped me become more natural in the movie".

When Kwon was asked who he wanted to work with he said Seong Dong-il. He said he wants to make a second movie with Seong Dong-il and told his own stories about Kang Man-dae and Noh Tae-soo.

In the movie, Kang Dae-man massages his wife's shoulders and studies her facial expression. When he was asked if he does that for his wife Son Tae-yeong, he said, "Of course I Do, I Do my best".

"I think I am a good husband and father. My wife doesn't let me go into the kitchen, but I still try to help with the dishes if I can. I like washing dishes without rubber gloves. I like that feeling".

He got married to Son Tae-yeong in 2008 and has two children now. He still shows unlimited love for his wife and says, "I have more points to give to my wife than I can express".

"I can give her 200 out of 100 points". He said he still feels like they're on their honeymoon.

"If I filmed this movie before I got married it wouldn't have been as fun. Knowing what taking care of a child is like made it more fun for me to act as a father and it was almost like reality. I like the movie because you can see the 'father' in me and I think my wife will enjoy it too".

September 17, 2015

Son Tae Young Comes To Support Her Husband

Source: BNTNews

wfxza3n33gd8kfxt99bupbep2lvt310o.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Hwang Ji Eun] Movie ‘Detective: The Beginning’ held its VIP premiere at CGV Wangsimni in Sungdong-gu, Seoul on September 16.

The film draws a secret collaboration mystery work by Kang Dae Man who dreams to be Korea’s Sherlock and legendary detective No. Actors Kwon Sang Woo, Sung Dong Il and others appear in it.

Meanwhile, ‘Detective: The Beginning’ will hit the theaters on September 24. (photo by bntnews DB)

• 4 weeks later...

Son Tae-yeong takes selfie with son Rook Hee, looks like daddy Kwon Sang-woo

photo643658.jpg

Actress Son Tae-yeong took a picture with her son Rook Hee.

She posted this picture on her SNS.

She's holding her phone in one hand and is looking at the camera with her son. Rook Hee looks just like his dad kwon Sang-woo.

Meanwhile, kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-yeong got married in 2008 and have a son and daughter.

source

Archived