Son Tae Young 손태영

Guest suejinners

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Celebrate Daughter Ri Ho’s First Birthday

Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young Celebrate Daughter Ri Ho’s First Birthday

Actor Kwon Sang Woo and his wife Son Tae Young posted a lovely family photo.

On January 12, Son Tae Young posted on her Instagram, “We spent Ri Ho‘s first birthday well. Many people commented saying they want to see Ri Ho’s face, and I’m glad to post a photo on a meaningful day like today. Thank you for congratulating her. We’ll keep living as a happy family.”

Along with this, she uploaded pictures of their son Rook Hee, and daughter Ri Ho.

Ri Ho definitely grew up a lot since the last time Kwon Sang Woo revealed a photo of her on her first 100 days.

source

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Son Tae-yeong makes big screen comeback in eight years through thriller movie, 'Glass Garden - 2016'

photo723836.jpg

Son Tae-yeong has been confirmed for movie "Glass Garden - 2016". This is her big screen comeback in eight years since her appearance in 'The Longest 24 Months', 2008.

The horror thriller movie "Glass Garden - 2016" directed by Park Gyoon depicts a love vengeance story hidden deep inside one's heart. The movie is drawing more attention as they entered the production on Friday the 13th.

Especially this is Son Tae-yeong's first time to challenge a horror movie. She will play Son Bi-roo, a pianist, who marries Jo Joon-eui, a neurosurgeon. And the marriage drags her to the center of the horror story.

Son Tae-yeong said, "I'm feeling nervous since this is my comeback movie after a long break. However, I'm also excited and it makes my heart flutter at the same time" and "As soon as I had the script in my hands, I started analyzing my character and preparing for it. I'm truly looking forward to first take. I'll do my best to bring out the best of my acting performance".

Meanwhile, Son Tae-yeong has been meeting her fans through various entertainment shows: 'Lady Action', 'My Money Partner: Neighborhood CEO', 'Defying your taste: Beauty Plus'.

source

• 2 months later...

New tvN drama "K2" opens up a new world of bodyguard action

photo755565.jpg

tvN is coming out with a bodyguard action movie.

"K2" is an action drama about a former mercenary bodyguard named K2, the wife of a presidential candidate who hired him and a girl who lives apart from this world. The drama is directed by Kwak Jeong-hwan and written by Hyeok Rin.

In the role of Kim Je-ha, a former mercenary and JSS special agent is played by Ji Chang-wook. This man has a secret and is one day chosen by Choi Yoo-jin (Song Yoon-ah) to be her husband's bodyguard. He performs a lot of action scenes and even falls in love with Ko Anna, an outcast with a panic disorder.

Song Yoon-ah plays Choi Yoo-jin, the wife of a likely presidential candidate and the eldest of the JB Group family. She's friendly with the ordinary people, she is elegant and wise on the outside, but she's a cruel character who will do anything to get what she wants. Song Yoon-ah undergoes a transformation as a charismatic, elegant lady.

Yoon Ah takes on the role of presidential candidate Jang Se-joon's (Jo Seong-ha) hidden daughter Ko Anna. She lives as an outcast as she blames herself for her mother's death and one day comes back out into the world but Choi Yoo-jin suppresses her. She opens up to Kim Je-ha and overcomes her childhood agony.

Jo Seong-ah plays Jang Se-joon, Choi Yoo-jin's husband. Kim Gap-soo plays Park Gwan-soo, Jang Se-joon's rival and Lee Jeong-jin takes on the role of Choi Seong-won, the chairman of JB Group and Choi Yoo-jin's step-brother. Son Tae-yeong appears as Ko Anna's mother.

source

• 2 weeks later...

Son Tae-yeong's cute 'fighting!'

photo758393.jpg

Actress Son Tae-yeong was at the VIP Red Carpet event of the movie "Zoolander Returns" on the 23rd.

"Zoolander Returns" starring Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson is about Zoolander and Henzel saving the world from losing it's beauty.

The movie is set for release on August 31st.

photo758403.jpg

Spoiler

photo758402.jpg

photo758401.jpg

source

• 3 months later...

Kwon Sang Woo’s Son Warns Him About Kiss Scenes

kwon sang woo

On the December 20 broadcast of “Video Star,” Kwon Sang Woo’s wife Son Tae Young appeared on the show and talked about her son Luke (Rook Hee).

MC Kim Sook started the conversation with, “I heard that Luke watches Kwon Sang Woo’s kiss scenes and tells him, ‘Dad, don’t kiss other people.'”

Son Tae Young Video Star

Son Tae Young explained, “It sounds like nagging to my husband if I say it. So I show the kiss scenes to my son on purpose. Then Luke would go to his dad and say ‘Don’t kiss other people.'”

Son Tae Young Video Star2

Hearing this, Park Na Rae asked, “Then what does Kwon Sang Woo say?”

Son Tae Young made others laugh by answering, “He says, ‘This is all business.”

source

• 7 months later...

Kwon Sang-woo & Son Tae-young, 38th Birthday Filled With Love

photo880124.jpg

Actress Son Tae-young celebrated her 38th birthday as she spent her day with her husband, actor Kwon Sang-woo in bliss. 

On the 19th, actress Son Tae-young uploaded a series of photos on her personal Instagram. 

In the pictures, this celebrity love birds posed with a little cake decorated with the 3 and 8 candles representing her age. In the pic, they are both dressed casually and close to each other. As Son Tae-youngposted these picture, she captioned them with "19800819 20170819", which signifies her birth date, August 19th, 1980 to this date, August 19th, 2017. Some of the netizens were surprised to realize that she was born in 1980 and already turning 38, as she was a big star in her youth and many still remember her as a youth star.

Lately, actress Son Tae-young's staying busy as a mom and hosting a beauty show on sky ENT station, called, "Beauty Sky Season 2" as the MC on the side.

Happy birthday, Son Tae-young!

source

• 2 weeks later...

Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young look stunning at the mall

photo883851.jpg

Kwon Sang-woo and Son Tae-young were spotted at the mall. They attended the grand opening of the French brand BALMAIN, in a shopping mall in Daegu on the 26th.

They looked stunning at the event with Kwon Sang-woo wearing a collared shirt and black denim while Son Tae-young wore a tweed one-piece dress.

Kwon Sang-woo is currently in the making of "Accidental Detective 2" while Son Tae-young is resting after the MBC drama "You're Too Much".

photo883852.jpg

photo883853.jpg

Source

• 1 year later...

Archived