Where Do You Get Your Kpop/cpop/jpop Cds?

Guest Vivskies

Guest Vivskies

o.o Out of curiosity.

ps. Anyone know any good websites online that sell kpop CDs?

Anyhow, I get my Jpop CDs at a bookstore called Kinokuinya Bookstore. Pretty much, they sell a whole bunch of other stuff there like manga, and yeah...

Guest .sukaii.

I got a bunch from CD shops in Korea and Japan. Lol. Most of them are from my friend. But yeah. Other than that, I frequent CD stores for those but I rarely get any other than that. I'd buy them online but my mom doesn't fancy online shopping much. :(

I usually but my K-pop cds locally

but I ordered Se7olution from YesAsia cuz I wanted it ASAP

I buy J-pop locally (Book Off) and YesAsia also

I don't buy C-pop music

but if I did I'd visit China town

btw I know Kinokuniya

I go there everyweek, but they charge too much for

the J-pop cds

Guest desertseatingoceans

Majority of my JPOP and KPOP CDs come from Yesasia because they are a lot cheaper than buying locally. Some stores I go to only have the Hong Kong versions that I don't want or the prices are as high as $25 for an album [which is crazy]

i get my kpop cds from annyoung.com

there's this korean shop i go to that sells a lot but they're all 5 dollars more than the original price so i just buy them online

and i dont buy any cpop or jpop but if i did i'd buy them online too cuz i dk any local stores

Guest novemberbaby

I buy most of my albums from YesAsia. I don't buy any CDs from Chinatown stores since most of them are bootlegs.

Guest esmiux

www.hmv.co.jp is one of the places were you can find japanese goods with fair prices.

And shipping is like 1/3 from what cdjapan charges you. =x

I love HMV, that's where i get all THSK goods <3

• 4 years later...
Guest monkeyshinobi

Uh for me I order off of DVDheaven (for k-pop) it helps artists on the Hanteo charts, but shipping is insane -__- especially since I live in CA. I also use YesAsia, shipping is better there.

I went to Kinokuniya for one of DBSK's japanese albums, but Kinokuniya is only good for some j-pop and anime cds. I think there's a store in k-town somewhere that sells k-pop cds i haven't checked it out yet.

Guest Lila90

YesAsia and now Itunes. Thank goodness Japan and Korea realize that they have fans in the US too happy.gif If only Johnny learned that too....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kurayami12

I order all my kpop CDs from kpoptown.com . They are so awesome~ The shipping is a bit expensive, but everything I get from there is perfect. They sell posters with some CDs and, if you order the posters unfolded, the posters come in a tube, which is really cool to me~

Archived