Quantcast
Guest jessecue

How To Post Images On Soompi?

Dropping by to help :) if you ever need it.

*Tutorial Train Choo Choo*

Photos/Gifs:

COMPUTER BASED UPLOAD

-Simply right click 

-Open Image in new tab

-Copy URL and Paste URL on the reply box and it will automatically change into the picture itself

(You have the option to either have it as a link or the video itself)

PHONE BASED UPLOAD

-Simply go to the photo you want to upload (internet) 

-Press and hold and press view image 

-Copy URL and Paste URL on the reply box and it will automatically change into the picture itself

(Apple and Android should have the same settings)

(You have the option to either have it as a link or the video itself)

(Gifs can be created by you and or others all you have to do is to upload your own on a gif website and get the URL link and paste it here.)

Eg.https://media.giphy.com/media/yoJC2A59OCZHs1LXvW/giphy.gif 

PERSONAL SCREEN SHOTS OR GIFs UPLOAD

-Images could be upload through Postimage, simply let it render on the website and copy the direct link. (Other links do not work, only the direct link)

-Gifs, you can simply upload your personal gifs to different websites that does gifs and get the link to post it on your own post!

Note that Postimage works for uploading gifs too!

• Thanks 2

I was suggested this website by means of my cousin. I am no longer certain whether this
post is written via him as nobody else recognise such specific
approximately my difficulty. You are wonderful! thanx

there are two ways

either you upload photos to this site and copy the url (choose direct link) with .jpg file

https://postimages.org/

or for me better:

use search google images

click on the url that contains the image , it has a website that uses it.

right click on the image, choose "open image in new tab"

if it has .jpg extension, it will be usable. just copy the url

some photos have, other don't. 

About a week ago I posted some Gfycat webm videos with sound.  They looked full-size and sounded great. All were under 60 seconds.  About a week later when reviewing the site I noticed all of the Gfycat videos were shrunken size to about 1/3 to 1/4 of the original size; they were unwatchable so I removed the shrunken videos and replaced them with a link to Gfycat.  Of course I immediately emailed Gfycat Pro (a paid Gfycat subscription) with the problem and am waiting to hear from them.

In the meantime I thought it might be good to check with Soompi forums to see if posting webm type items causes Soompi a problem that would have caused the posts to become unwatchable and shrunken.  I am puzzled because the good full-size videos lasted about a week.  

Hope to hear from you soon.

On 7/18/2007 at 10:47 PM, shinhwa_tiffy said:

can someone tell me how to post a  my ip birthday wishes tneb  picture from my computer? and how do i post a picture from photobucket?

but just wondering...can you actually post images straight from your computer or do you have to enter the URL of an image that is already online? (um i dun really know how to post an image online either....) so can someone please help? Thanks :)~

•  

Go to your link with the Jaebeom picture and right click on the picture. Click on properties and copy the url. Put the url between these tags: (IMG) and  filezilla rufus  (/IMG) and the picture should show up. -Change ( ) to [ ]-