How To Post Images On Soompi?

Guest jessecue

Guest iveco

didn't use forums for years I guess. feel myself now as a elementary school student who have to learn everything lol so let's test the tag

80630745.jpg

Guest dmjcsi

hello guys.. does using  url in posting picture won't work? is there any way to post picture aside from this and aside from direct link in insert pic? 

Thank you in advance...

hello guys.. does using 

url

in posting picture won't work? is there any way to post picture aside from this and aside from direct link in insert pic? 

Thank you in advance...

Copying and pasting  image url won't work at the moment, so either copy and paste the images OR copy the direct links and insert them into the [insert Image] icon in the comment section.

Guest dmjcsi

Copying and pasting image url won't work at the moment, so either copy and paste the images OR copy the direct links and insert them into the [insert Image] icon in the comment section.

thanks admin, I heard you have a forum update..maybe that's why.. I'll wait for the stability of our forum... 

Guest dmjcsi

^ Have you experienced the issue before the forum update? It seems to be a long-standing problem, not from the recent update.

nope..just experience it now.. :(