tumblr_mjh53rNa4I1rgox4io2_500.jpg

tumblr_mj1ewrHo3L1rtr91to1_250.jpgtumblr_mj1ewrHo3L1rtr91to2_250.jpg

[TRANS] 111014 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio)

Leeteuk : I appear at drama althought just passed by its nervous

Hyuk : kkk…Leeteuk-shi your nervous too visible

Leeteuk: You never at my position >__<

Translation:@All4Hyuk

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by SoulAngel701

[TRANS] 111014 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) ( Eunhyuk asked Alex how to take woman heart tell leeteuk-shi about it kkk) Leeteuk&#160;: Yesterday at radio, Alex sent her message right? and said “our sora” kkk Hyuk&#160;: Leeteuk-shi why you dont like him? watching movies with her? Alex&#160;: Well, she said he like me to be her ideal type  Leeteuk &amp; Eunhyuk&#160;: …&#160;?_? Translation:@All4Hyuk Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by SoulAngel701 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Leeteuk returns in D-510 D-127 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Eunhyuk asked Alex how to take woman heart tell leeteuk-shi about it kkk)

Leeteuk : Yesterday at radio, Alex sent her message right? and said “our sora” kkk

Hyuk : Leeteuk-shi why you dont like him? watching movies with her?

Alex : Well, she said he like me to be her ideal type 

Leeteuk & Eunhyuk : … ?_?

[TRANS] 111014 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) Leeteuk said my wife&#8230; I watched her drama Eunhyuk&#160;: Dont said to me you like her kkk she (Sora) like humorous people like me ^^ (What the..) Listener said to Leeteuk that she saw him at TV, he is too nervous, and our couple apperead at TV drama Eunhyuk&#160;: What TV drama? Leeteuk&#160;: My wife .. (Kang Sora) will appear at KBS Drama (Bittersweet Life) Eunhyuk&#160;: so.. you like Kang Sora-shi? Leeteuk: Currenlty all members now at Daegu cause tommorow have schedule at there kkk / Eunhyuk &gt; Just us ~ LMAO! (Leeteuk tried to escape that question..so cute ^^) Translation:@All4Hyuk Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by SoulAngel701 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Leeteuk returns in D-509 D-128 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leeteuk said my wife… I watched her drama

Eunhyuk : Dont said to me you like her kkk she (Sora) like humorous people like me ^^ (What the..)

Listener said to Leeteuk that she saw him at TV, he is too nervous, and our couple apperead at TV drama

Eunhyuk : What TV drama?

Leeteuk : My wife .. (Kang Sora) will appear at KBS Drama (Bittersweet Life)

Eunhyuk : so.. you like Kang Sora-shi?

Leeteuk: Currenlty all members now at Daegu cause tommorow have schedule at there kkk / Eunhyuk > Just us ~ LMAO!

(Leeteuk tried to escape that question..so cute ^^)

CREDIT TO &#8220;WGM LEETEUK SJ AND KANG SORA" FB  [TRANS] 111016 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) - Leeteuk Just now, our writer came in and tell me, &#8216;You seem to like WGM alot?&#8217; Can&#8217;t I~ Can&#8217;t I like it~ Are you jealous? I know normally you take care of me really well~ But you can&#8217;t be like this keke~  (cr.&#160;??, trans by rapperhyuk.tumblr) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Leeteuk returns in D-508 D-129 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CREDIT TO “WGM LEETEUK SJ AND KANG SORA" FB 

[TRANS] 111016 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) - Leeteuk

Just now, our writer came in and tell me, ‘You seem to like WGM alot?’ Can’t I~ Can’t I like it~ Are you jealous? I know normally you take care of me really well~ But you can’t be like this keke~ 

(cr. ??, trans by rapperhyuk.tumblr)

[TRANS] 111016 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) - Leeteuk Recently, I&#8217;ve been filming WGM. While filming it, a human&#8217;s heart become strange. During autumn, a person&#8217;s heart will become and feel lonely, sentimental, so this song &#8220;I Love You" is for those people who are currently in love or falling in love. (cr.&#160;??, trans by @rapperhyuk) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-507 D-130 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recently, I’ve been filming WGM. While filming it, a human’s heart become strange. During autumn, a person’s heart will become and feel lonely, sentimental, so this song “I Love You" is for those people who are currently in love or falling in love.

(cr. ??, trans by @rapperhyuk)

[TRANS] 111016 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) - Leeteuk EunHyuk: Leeteuk-ssi, among all the movie actresses, whom do you like the most?  LeeTeuk: Kang Sora-ssi~  [CR&#160;??, trans by: paperheartsMin] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-506 D-131 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EunHyuk: Leeteuk-ssi, among all the movie actresses, whom do you like the most? 

LeeTeuk: Kang Sora-ssi~ 

[CR ??, trans by: paperheartsMin]

tumblr_mhz3r6fQQ91rtr91to3_500.jpg

* Love Stares *

FanQuestion : Eeteuk oppa! how do you feel when you look at kang sora unni in WGM.

Leeteuk : sora sshi…. Erm…. Nervous. keke. very pretty.

credit to @heequeenting

Leeteuk returns in D-494

D-145 of Leeteuk waiting!

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ &amp; Kang Sora FB Fanpage  111121 Sukira Kiss The Radio - Teukie and his solo performance Eunhyuk: Can I honestly know why you do that? Leeteuk: Do what? Eunhyuk: I think u know what I mean whatever I didn&#8217;t say.. Leeteuk: Ah, my solo&#8217;s perf? Sora? Well, she came Eunhyuk: I know.. we watched at backstage anyway. Leeteuk: You guys did? &gt;w&lt; cr: hyukjelf@tumblr ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-497 D-142 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credits to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FB Fanpage 

111121 Sukira Kiss The Radio - Teukie and his solo performance

Eunhyuk: Can I honestly know why you do that?

Leeteuk: Do what?

Eunhyuk: I think u know what I mean whatever I didn’t say..

Leeteuk: Ah, my solo’s perf? Sora? Well, she came

Eunhyuk: I know.. we watched at backstage anyway.

Leeteuk: You guys did? >w<

cr: hyukjelf@tumblr

LT: I like numbers 1237. EH: Why?: LT: As for 123, those are the first three numbers. While for 7, it’s my birthday (month) also it’s my lucky number. EH: I like number 3. Firstly, it’s cute, and… LT: it’s relaxing. EH: Yea, will not feel pressurised. LT: Eunhyuk-ssi do you like WG or A-Pink more? EH: You can’t ask such questions! Then Leeteuk-ssi do you prefer WG or Girl’s Day? LT: Kang Sora ssi~ EH: UGH! annoying CREDITS TO: Source:&#160;?? Translation by: paperheartsMIN@twitter Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by Destinyhae  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-498 D-141 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LT: I like numbers 1237.

EH: Why?:

LT: As for 123, those are the first three numbers. While for 7, it’s my birthday (month) also it’s my lucky number.

EH: I like number 3. Firstly, it’s cute, and…

LT: it’s relaxing.

EH: Yea, will not feel pressurised.

LT: Eunhyuk-ssi do you like WG or A-Pink more?

EH: You can’t ask such questions! Then Leeteuk-ssi do you prefer WG or Girl’s Day?

LT: Kang Sora ssi~

EH: UGH! annoying

CREDITS TO:

Source: ??

Translation by: paperheartsMIN@twitter

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by Destinyhae 

1168866.jpg

[TRANS] 111108 SUKIRA - Kiss The Radio

Leeteuk said if Kang Sora comes on Sukira, he will sing Huh Gak’s Hello. (Kang Sora was in Hello MV)

cr: Minnieblues.twitter

[111106KTR] (after the song finish playing)  LT: Actually I want to tell Sora-ssi something through broadcast that I miss you~ Wuhahaha~ Uh&#8230; Sora-ssi might hear it, so I must laugh coolly~ Kekekeke~ (cr.&#160;??, trans by @rapperhyuk) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-501 D-138 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[111106KTR]

(after the song finish playing) 

LT: Actually I want to tell Sora-ssi something through broadcast that I miss you~ Wuhahaha~ Uh… Sora-ssi might hear it, so I must laugh coolly~ Kekekeke~

[111106KTR] LT: Now at this time, our Sora-ssi is having her broadcast coolly too (referring to her tv drama), before, the staffs also praised her. Our Sora really doesn&#8217;t have anything she don&#8217;t know. Our members, our staffs misses you~ Except for KTR&#8217;s writer noona. (cr.&#160;??, trans by @rapperhyuk) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-500 D-139 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[111106KTR]

LT: Now at this time, our Sora-ssi is having her broadcast coolly too (referring to her tv drama), before, the staffs also praised her. Our Sora really doesn’t have anything she don’t know. Our members, our staffs misses you~ Except for KTR’s writer noona.

Credit to WGM Leeteuk SJ &amp; Kang Sora FaceBook FanPage [TRANS] 111103 SUKIRA Kiss The Radio - Leeteuk &amp; Eunhyuk Listener: Eunhyuk-ssi, you really feel like using the computer right? It&#8217;s not convenient when your hyung is using right? EH: Yup, it&#8217;s okay. He&#8217;s my hyung. LT: What? EH: Leeteuk-ssi is using it to look at Kang Sora-ssi&#8217;s picture. LT: That&#8217;s because you kept using your phone. EH: I used it for awhile only~ LT: No, we looked at it together just now. EH: Yup, it&#8217;s okay, since he&#8217;s the hyung. (cr.&#160;??, trans by @rapperhyuk) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-502 D-137 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to WGM Leeteuk SJ & Kang Sora FaceBook FanPage

[TRANS] 111103 SUKIRA Kiss The Radio - Leeteuk & Eunhyuk

Listener: Eunhyuk-ssi, you really feel like using the computer right? It’s not convenient when your hyung is using right?

EH: Yup, it’s okay. He’s my hyung.

LT: What?

EH: Leeteuk-ssi is using it to look at Kang Sora-ssi’s picture.

LT: That’s because you kept using your phone.

EH: I used it for awhile only~

LT: No, we looked at it together just now.

EH: Yup, it’s okay, since he’s the hyung.

111023 TRANS SUKIRA Kiss The Radio - Leeteuk LT: Nowadays whenever I see Sora-ssi appear on the television, talking to guys or something, I will feel jealous~ (cr.&#160;??, trans by @rapperhyuk) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-503 D-136 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

111023 TRANS SUKIRA Kiss The Radio - Leeteuk

LT: Nowadays whenever I see Sora-ssi appear on the television, talking to guys or something, I will feel jealous~

CREDITS TO sup3rjunior.com Sukira (KTR) Eunhyuk &amp; Leeteuk, Transcript | From 111021  A listener called in to say that she had gotten the phone number from a stranger that caught her eye Leeteuk: I’ve met a few ladies who were my type on the street before. Eunhyuk: So you went and got their number? Leeteuk: I was too nervous to ask for it~! Eunhyuk: How about now? If you saw those ladies that were your type, would you ask for their phone number? Leeteuk: I would ask Manager hyung to ask for me~ (?_? ) Eunhyuk: Kang Sora-ssi, did you hear that? ~XD Leeteuk: It’s not what it sounds like~! Eunhyuk: Sora-ssi~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-502 D-135 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CREDITS TO sup3rjunior.com

Sukira (KTR) Eunhyuk & Leeteuk, Transcript | From 111021 

A listener called in to say that she had gotten the phone number from a stranger that caught her eye

Leeteuk: I’ve met a few ladies who were my type on the street before.

Eunhyuk: So you went and got their number?

Leeteuk: I was too nervous to ask for it~!

Eunhyuk: How about now? If you saw those ladies that were your type, would you ask for their phone number?

Leeteuk: I would ask Manager hyung to ask for me~ (?_? )

Eunhyuk: Kang Sora-ssi, did you hear that? ~XD

Leeteuk: It’s not what it sounds like~!

Eunhyuk: Sora-ssi~~~~

tumblr_mj1k56Bfc71rtr91to4_400.jpg

[TRANS] 111020 SUKIRA Kiss The Radio – Leeteuk

Teuk said he just came back from a date with Kang Sora-ssi and the school he visited today is actually his school.

cr:?? trans @worldwideelfs

[TRANS] 111021 - Sukira Leeteuk talked about his ideal type Hyuk: I know who it this Leeteuk: Then dont tell.. Eunhyuk: I will spread it.. Leeteuk: Still you dare to say it, you will .. Eunhyuk: Kang Sora-shi ~&#160;?? cr:all4hyuk.twitter ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-504 D-133 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[TRANS] 111021 - Sukira

Leeteuk talked about his ideal type

Hyuk: I know who it this

Leeteuk: Then dont tell..

Eunhyuk: I will spread it..

Leeteuk: Still you dare to say it, you will ..

Eunhyuk: Kang Sora-shi ~ ??

cr:all4hyuk.twitter

[TRANS] 111016 SUKIRA (Kiss The Radio) - Leeteuk all&#160;: ha ha ~  LT: I like SUNNY&#8230; ~ Sunny ~ Sunny ~ (sing Sunny from Super Junior-H/Happy)  EH: Oh god =_=  EH: ah..does not matter, this level can still be understood [Cr:??] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Leeteuk returns in D-505 D-132 of Leeteuk waiting! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

all : ha ha ~ 

LT: I like SUNNY… ~ Sunny ~ Sunny ~ (sing Sunny from Super Junior-H/Happy) 

EH: Oh god =_= 

EH: ah..does not matter, this level can still be understood

[Cr:??]

574751_392170054155695_689564555_n.jpg
7e2cb9dde54fb0529a5027c.jpg

Guest lolowaw
Guest lolowaw

Leeteuk

SUPER JUNIOR LEADER...
Super Junior Leeteuk

Leeteuk Profile :Real Name: 박정수 Park Jungsu
Stage Name: 이특 Leeteuk (Official) | Eeteuk (Unofficial)
Chinese Name: 李特(Li Te), 朴正洙 (Pu Zheng Zhu)
Date of Birth: July 1, 1983
Height”: 176 cm
Weight: 59 kg
Blood Type: A
Family: parents, older sister Park Inyoung
Hobbies: singing, writing songs, going online, piano
Casting: Starlight Casting System 2000
First appearance:
- as a cameo in MBC All About Eve (2001)- as a cameo in MBC Rainbow Romance (2006)
Movies: 꽃미남 연쇄 테러 사건 (Attack on the pin-up boys)
MC:
- Mnet Countdown [10 Nov 2005 - 27 March 2008]
- TVXQ Rising Sun Showcase [with Kangin, 10 Sept 2005]
- V6 Fan Meeting in Korea [November 2006]
DJ: 수키라 Sukira (Super Junior Kiss the Radio) [21 Aug 2006 to present]
Host: Love Fighter [27 Dec 2007 - present]
CF:
- Ivy Club with SJ
- NII with SJ
- 더위사냥 Heat Hunt with SJ member Donghae (2006)
- Pepsi (2000)
Official fancafe: JS Story
Member of SJ-TROT
Member of SJ-HAPPYlee-teuk-baby-pic.jpg
2rrasdz.jpg
with his sister

27866119.jpg223112765.jpg2009111464241.jpgbaby-leeteuk-21.jpg
d427f70ce57190_full.jpg
his family...his father looks like him!
lee-teuk.pngpredeb63.jpg
lt.jpg
with his sister Park Inyoung
11sib2r.jpg
rhu1lh.jpg

Super Junior Leeteuk
Park Jungsu (박정수) or Leeteuk (이특) is the leader of Korean boyband member Super Junior. and also the oldest member of the group. His stage name literally means “special”. He was the first member of Super Junior that was accepted into SM Entertainment.
Leeteuk explained that he uses a stage name due to his desire to have a name with the same effects as Kangta (and to also prevent confusion with veteran actress Park Jung-su). His stage name denotes being “special” as he wants to be a special member in the group. Leeteuk also became known as the “special leader” (특별한리더) of the group.
Leeteuk Pre-Debut
In early 2000, Park Jung-su was scouted by a talent agent in Myeongdong. He was asked to audition for the Starlight Casting System 2000, which soon signed him into SM Entertainment that same year. Park made an extremely brief cameo appearance in the MBC Korean drama All About Eve in 2000 and was also a model for Pepsi. He was then put into a five-member boy band along with his future Super Junior bandmate, Donghae by his talent agency before this idea was dropped. Some of the names for this group were OK, Pricor and Smile. After he was put in Super Junior, Park wanted a stage name similar to Kangta and thus chose the name Leeteuk. Teuk, which means “special.” This was explained on “Happy Together Friends”.

Leeteuk Debut
On November 6, 2005, Leeteuk as a part of Super Junior officially debuted on SBS’s Popular Songs performing the group’s first single “TWINS (Knock Out).” Being the oldest of the group, Leeteuk was chosen to be the leader of Super Junior, leading and guiding the group in media interviews and schedules. Since the debut of Super Junior, Leeteuk has been a regular MC for M.NET’s M!Countdown along with Super Junior members Kang-In and Shindong. However, since late 2006, Eunhyuk replaced Kang-In’s position. Due to concert tour schedules and preparations for the new album, Leeteuk, Shindong, and Eunhyuk decided to leave their MC seats, their last day on March 27, 2008. Along with Eunhyuk, Leeteuk is also the DJ for KBS’s Super Junior Kiss the Radio since August 21, 2006. Starting December 2007, Leeteuk became the host of his own show, Leeteuk’s Love Fighter, a variety show of Leeteuk helping to solve troubled couples’ problems.
Super Junior Leeteuk
Leeteuk Car Accident
Leeteuk became seriously injured in a car accident at the morning of April 19, 2007 when returning home after a recording of Super Junior Kiss the Radio. Along with Leeteuk, fellow members Shindong, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and two managers also became victims. Although Shindong and Eunhyuk suffered minor injuries, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun sustained more serious injuries, which required for the two be kept in the hospital for several more days. Leeteuk had glass shards embedded into his back and above his eyes and had a successful surgery of 170 stitches in removing most of them. Leeteuk was discharged out of the hospital on April 30, 2007. However, Leeteuk may still need further surgeries to remove or minimize the scars. Due to Leeteuk’s fast recovery, he was in time to do a last-minute performance in Super Junior’s debut film, Attack on the Pin-Up Boys (2007), playing a panda mascot, whch was originally played by Ryeowook.

Leeteuk Cyber Controversy
Super Junior LeeteukThree months after the car accident on April 19, Leeteuk appeared as a guest on an episode of School of Rock on July 30, 2007. Leeteuk falsely stated that Korean figure skater, Kim Yu-Na refused his cyworld invitation. After the programme aired, Leeteuk’s fans posted over 7,000 comments on Kim’s cyworld. Kim’s fans counter-attacked Leeteuk’s cyworld, posting hateful comments on his cyworld as well. A day later after the incident Kim publicly clarified that she never refused such an invitation. Ultimately, Leeteuk had to post an official apology for the incident and acknowledged that the refusal never occurred. Leeteuk explained that he wanted to make an interesting topic for the television program and did not expect such a negative consequence. A hearing was held to discuss the incident on August 9, 2007. The panel held in August 2007 discussed that it is hard to know whether a guest on a show is telling the truth or not, since Leeteuk did not tell the story during a live broadcast. Since the show did not verify the story before it was aired, the show has to take responsibility for the incident to have occurred. Charges were not pressed against Leeteuk. Regardless of the clashes, both Kim and Leeteuk became closer and they continued to work together to endorse uniforms for IVY Club.

Leeteuk and Yoona from SNSD
Yoonah has revealed that Leeteuk has wanted to marry her for 7 years. On the show SBS “Strong heart” which was aired on October 27th, Yoonah said “There is a person here who always said to me that I’m his ideal type” and caught attention from other people. Then she pointed out that person is Super Junior’s Leeteuk. She said “I was a trainee since I’m 13. Leeteuk was 20 then and since that time, he always says jokingly to me that I should marry him”. After hearing this, Leeteuk had said without hesitant “Yoonah is really my ideal type” and “Yoonah calls me every night to ask me to give her advice. So I really think that she likes me” MC Lee SeungGi after heard Leeteuk said that Yoonah was his ideal type had said “I always think that Leeteuk is a weird person”. Later on, FTTS’s Brian had said “Yoonah is almost my ideal type…I will make her my girl…” which made Leeteuk covered Yoonah’s ears with both his hands and made everybody laughing.

Lee Teuk and SNSD TaeYeon brother-sister love?
Super Junior LeeteukIn the recent photos of KBS Super Junior Kiss The Radio show, So Nyeo Shi Dae members SooYoung, HyoYeon, YoonA, SeoHyun and TaeYeon were featured as guest appearances on the show.
And what had especially caught the attention of many netizens was TaeYeon and Lee Teuk acting intimately in the photos.
SNSD-SuJu brother-side love?
Out of 9 members, only 5 members were present due to other solo activities. And SeoHyun was not in the photo because she had to attend her graduation ceremony.

Leeteuk TaeyeonLee Teuk and Taeyeon are dating ?
According to the “know-it-all” netizens, the answer is yes. So what’s all the random Lee Teuk & Taeyeon hype about? It turns out that the two idol stars were apparently caught wearing a same necklace, resulting in numerous speculations of their mystery relationship. (Taecyeon & YoonA anyone?) Of course, this can just be a mere coincidence, possibly caused by being in the same company with same stylists who provide them such accessories. But again, the fact that the two both belong in the same company supports their relationship at the same time. The netizens expressed, “They look so good together.” “The power of the netizens… amazing.” “I hope they are not dating. Taeyeon’s mine.” “Stupid… It’s just a coincidence.” So you be the judge – is there really something fishy between them, or is this just another act of netizens that is unworthy of your attention?
Super Junior Leeteuk
Leeteuk Information :
- Calls himself an “Angel without wings” or “Angel Teukie”
- White is his favorite color
- Heechul gave him the nickname “Peter Pan” (because he’s an angel, and Peter Pan flies) but it is rarely used.
- Has a signature dance and introduction
- Suju’s dorm arrangements: Leeteuk and Donghae

More photos of Leeteuk :Super Junior LeeteukSuper Junior LeeteukSuper Junior LeeteukSuper Junior Leeteuk
Super Junior Leeteuk