Wee. Pixels.

Guest sushii_x3

Guest sushii_x3

Simple Adobe stuff.

Eek! My first time posting my work up. T__T I hope it doesn't suck so much. Rawrs.

I'm pretty new at pixeling. While doing my very first one, I got mad, frustrated, distracted, and I felt like kicking pixeling in the butt. O__O Yeah. Lols.

After I was done, I was pretty content with my results. I mean, it was my first time, right?

Here was my very first pixel

52d9hr7.jpg

I actually planned it to be an icon. Then I looked at other pixels. They were a fafillion times smaller. So I was like "Wow." xD The wire took FOREVER. First it was zig zaggy, then it was really stupidly curved. Not natural looking curved. The wire took the MOST time out of the WHOLE controller. Now when I'm playing video games, i get mad at the wire more often. O__O

That picture took.... about a day and a half including all the distractions, IM's and TV shows that were on that night. Lols. This was made this month. xD and I'm actually proud of this one. xDD

6fsc4fl.gif

Eek! Pandas! I absolutely love pandas. =) Yeah, after the controller one, I wanted to make something smaller. WAY smaller. SO I thought PANDA. I was ABOUT to make a body for that poor panda. But then I didn't have enough inspiration. Technically forgot how a body of a panda looked like x] So I thought making it move will make up for its body. =) But then again, the eyes are weird looking. And the ears took forever Couldn't make it the right size. T^T Then I erased a random part, then it was the perfect size. I was happy. But I had to make hte other side. T^T After looking at it for a long time, It looks like its blinking. O__O

But yeah, I was really content with my results. It wasn't the best, but it was pretty good. Pretty good for my first GIF. ImageReady was a really hard thing to figure out. >>'

5xo6e6f.gif

My piggie with the same concept as my panda. I'M SO CREATIVE! xD Yeah, this is a present for my best friend Triana. It was ORIGINALLY supposed to be a cow. THen I looked at it and I kept on seeing the pig in it. So I made a pig xD. The ears. IT WAS HARD TO MAKE IT EVEN!! But I got it after 30 minutes. Lols. The right ear is still smaller than the left ear. ;-; The text I made myself. Yes, its crappy. It says "Triana, I <3 you." I shoulda put HAPPY BIRTHDAY after it. Maybe I'll edit it. xD I made this all this morning in a record time of 1 hour! OH yes. Be proud. Shading sucks, I know. >> Lols.

Oh Triana, if you're reading this, happy early birthday. I know, really really sucks. I can't make that much stuff. LOl. It's the thought that counts... right? xD

Please leave comments, critisizms, and suggestions on my work. I would like to know how to get better and if you guys like it or not. O__O I'll update soon.

Also, give me the most RANDOM thought you could think of. I like random. xD

Guest midst

I've always been fascinated with Isomeric/Pixel art. I love it! It seems easy but I think if I were to try it, it would be hard hehe. Anyways, good job!!!

Guest photodaisy

Waahh...so cute. ;PPP

I'd never be able to make that game control. ;PPP

Aww, the panda. xDD I like it.

And the piggy is adorable with the words too!

I'd just say do a bit of shading with the dodging and burning tool. ^^

a;skda;f I wish I had my pixel stuff. -o-;; They've all disappeared...and I've taken hours on pixeling layouts before. -o-;;

*falls over and dies*

Make sure you don't like...throw your stuff away...especially if you worked hard on it!!!

Guest sushii_x3

shy-Love : Omg! My first comment for my pixels. T^T I'm so glad you like them. Maybe when I get GOOD with them, I'll start making TR threads. xD But for now, I'm going to practice. xD Thanks for the comment!!

sleepy-chan : xDD My pixels are so simple. I wanna me those really adorable complicated ones. xDD Rawrs, I need to practice with the dodge and burn tool. Thats one REALLY hard tool. T^T But I'll try. xD *starts practicing now* Thanks for the advice. I'll try my best to put it into my work!! :]

Guest agnes.

wow, your first pixel is so good. n_n

the panda and pig are so cute! x3 you're really good considering it's your first time.

i can't make pixels at all. -o-

Guest sushii_x3

allhertears : Eek! You're super nice >:] The pig and panda are practically teh same size LMAO xD But yeah, I like them both =) Thanks for the really nice comment. =) And of course you could be good at making pixels. It takes lots of patience though. And amazingly, I don't have any.

Guest x3taeyeon

Omgah. You`re really good at making pixels for the first time.

The panda and pig you made is mad cute!<3

Well, thanks for sharing you work!

- kristy`.

Guest lovecity.

those are soooo adorable ^_^

man, i always want to make them pixels !

i should try.

i love the pig one.

<3kauchih

Guest milkyway_sushi

The pixels are so cute!!

Ive tried doing pixels myself, but always find them to be quite time consuming and also frustrating!

keep up the good work ^^

Guest &_Haengbok

The panda and the pig are adorable!

And the controller looks amazing =)

Props to you for having spent so much time on these adorable creation! =)

Guest sushii_x3

x3taeyeon : Eek! Kristy is so nice. =) Making pixels makes me want to throw a tantrum. xD But it makes me less mad at other things. LOL. Its like my anger control... thing. xDD I'm so great with words. [: Thanks for the sweet comment. :]

summerSHOCK : Ahha, everyone loves the piggy and the panda one. Maybe cause it moves. My friend likes moving objects. They get amazed by it. But hey, so do I. Lols. You should try making pixels. Its quite frustrating. But fun at the same time. I guess? It takes time and patience. xD Lols. Thanks for the awesome comment :D

milkyway_sushi : Ahha, thanks, though I think my pixels aren't that adorable. I don't know why I'm still doing pixels. They ARE time consuming and frustrating. But in the end, I'm actually proud of myself. xD I see a lot of people dong filtering and such. I wanna do something smaller and more adorable. So I thought pixeling. LOl. Summer heat is getting to me. I'll try to do better in my pixeling. Like. WAY better. xD

&_Haengbok : Ahha. Yes the panda and pig that are PRACTICALLY the same thing. xDD That one cracks me up. ^__^ I have no creativity. Maybe I should do stuff with its mouth. xD Ahha. That controller was fun. I had lots of fun making that! Thanks for the super nice comment. [:

Guest j o y spill!&;

I'm already talking to you on aim. SO I LOVE YOU.

I am a porky, yes.

PWAHAH.

And watch out for when your b-day some along. I'll photoshop attack chur ash[:

Guest sushii_x3

ohmygee(= : Ahha, I'm glad you liked it Triana. You made me a gift, I felt like I should make something back. Even if it was my horrible attempt xD

s u n d a e_ : Ahh, you're so sweet. [: It really sucks though. T^T I dunt like it much. xD

Archived