Song Chang Ui 송창의

Ayame

http://image.tpwang.com/image/%E5%AE%8B/artist-%E5%AE%8B%E6%98%8C%E4%B9%89/%E5%AE%8B%E6%98%8C%E4%B9%89196343.jpg

LOL he looks so young in this pix :)

his mannerism of sticking his tongue :)

http://www.hancinema.net/photos/photo123272.jpgphoto song_werther5.jpg

Couple of the Year SBS "Life is Beautiful": Kyung-soo & Tae-seop, Producer & Writer: Kwak Jeong-hwan & Cheon Seong-il, Producer & Writer: Sin Woo-cheol & Kim Eun-sook

photo147459.jpg

There are couples all over the place, inside and outside the drama. When Tae-seop (Song Chang-ee) asked, "Did I tell you how thankful I am?" Kyung-soo (Lee Sang-woo) replied, "Did I tell you that I love you?" The advertisement saying: "SBS should compensate if my son turns gay after watching the drama and dies of AIDS!" may actually be an expression of the jealousy felt toward this beautiful couple.

(cr: hancinema article)

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/uiRUifr_1FQ/maxresdefault.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The advertisement in the newspaper about "they are responsible if my son gets AIDS and dies" was a surprising reminder that other countries and cultures have a sensitive and reactionary group (much as exists in the United States). From this Californian, it was both stunning and very amusing, tragically.

Yes, some who joined the criticism were probably jealous.

Seeing the degree to which blood violence is accepted in Korean film and media (resembling U.S. film and television culture), I wonder whether the Mothers Group who paid for the ad feel similarly about the raw violence that shows up in Korean film, television, and gaming. Which would they rather have, a son who's gay, or a son who's violent? Some of them might say "neither"--but they'd probably end up with a son who becomes a monk.

Which reminds me of the remarkable film:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring,_Summer,_Fall,_Winter..._and_Spring

봄 여름 가을 겨울 그리고 봄

@hibiscus23, BB is just 2 much with her wink but look I can do it too ;)

I like how SCU is giving the I LOVE YOU sign and we LOVE you too :P

I have to say chingu you still keeping this thread going for the sake of your yeobo who deserves every once of it. But I knew once you start something like this you'll keep it going and is doing a wonderful job including 56 pages with the help from the rest of the chingu's. I like how you always make the effort of contributing to this thread and your work is much appreciated as I give credit where it's due to everyone here that participants. I will come back soon and will all TTYL :D 

Hello chingu @hibiscus23 I agree with @suchadiva42. Keep On! I enjoy reading up on SCU. He's also a fave of mine :) But I'll leave him as your 'yeobo'...LOL no competition there, ya? mwah!

Btw, @hibiscus23 you didn't use the 'gif' created for SCU? Did you not know how to change your avi? or didn't like it? do you want a change?

Good Weekend To Everyone too :heart:

1 hour ago, jadecloud said:

Hello chingu @hibiscus23 I agree with @suchadiva42. Keep On! I enjoy reading up on SCU. He's also a fave of mine :) But I'll leave him as your 'yeobo'...LOL no competition there, ya? mwah!

Btw, @hibiscus23 you didn't use the 'gif' created for SCU? Did you not know how to change your avi? or didn't like it? do you want a change?

Good Weekend To Everyone too :heart:

@jadecloud hi hi chingu thanks for you all in supporting this thread of our SCU :) he certainly deserves some accolades n just pls visit whenever you have time! hahaha OK he's my yeobo but i can always share him w you all i can't be greedy! listen i luv all the gifs you sent n since there's limited i can use for signature hence i hvnt used the others u sent. i got another yeobo can i send you his photo hahaha but i don't want to be a burden to you so just say NO if u can't hahaha. mwahhhhh no competition i know u & s/adiva got LSW as your own yeobos!  thanks a milln chingu for the gifs i luv them n will use the others if i could.

ttyl chingus mwahh to ya all

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone. ^^v I don't have much time these days, but decided to post these videos now with the Mata Hari musical starting the other day.

'Mata Hari' Related Videos (Rehearsal, Press Conference, Showcase, and Press Call)

Spoiler

Rehearsal

Press Conference

Showcase

Press Call

On 3/30/2016 at 4:18 PM, Ayame said:

Hello everyone. ^^v I don't have much time these days, but decided to post these videos now with the Mata Hari musical starting the other day.

'Mata Hari' Related Videos (Rehearsal, Press Conference, Showcase, and Press Call)

Reveal hidden contents

Rehearsal

Press Conference

Showcase

Press Call

@Ayame thnx for sharing the vids! all da best to his MH musical play! nice to see u here!

Archived