Song Chang Ui 송창의

Ayame

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

women_photo150522154818imbcdrama1.jpg

scenes from Make a Woman Cry (one of my fave pix of SCU, so charming/refreshing to look at)

@MarjorieS chingu the Rebecca balcony plus all the other stuff related to it were all taken out it's never reliable when i copied something from naver site so i'm replacing it with other photos of SCU! :(

women_photo150522154818imbcdrama2.jpgwomen_photo150522154818imbcdrama3.jpgwomen_photo150522135001imbcdrama4.jpg

200706051119451.jpg

with Lee Wan i think they became close doing Boys Don't Cry drama!

2007062016161729107_1.jpg?type=w540

1209380704.025035_PP08042800098.JPG?type

Not sure who this actress is - maybe one of his co-stars in a drama/movie

201403291606777764_53367247b696f_59_2014

from his drama Three Times Married Woman

2011071109230644549_1.jpg?type=w540

one of my fave Kdramas of SCU "Golden Bride"

1307430825027_1.jpg?type=w540

His animation drama with Park Shin Hye below

1307431141713_2.jpg?type=w540

@hibiscus23 hi, dropping by to say hello to SCU and also our chingu here :-) Thanks much for all the lovely pix of SCU and postings, thanks for my favorite BB, you are just so thoughtful ! SCU is so blessed, wish SCU will come and visit this thread, see all the dedication and support of our dear chingu @hibiscus23

This weekend will be busy for me,  as there are lots of preparation for Chinese New Year ! Wonder if they celebrate that in Korea ? Just want to wish you and all chingus here a very Happy Weekend and Happy Chinese New Year :-)   Cheers Everyone !

12 minutes ago, MarjorieS said:

@hibiscus23 hi, dropping by to say hello to SCU and also our chingu here :-) Thanks much for all the lovely pix of SCU and postings, thanks for my favorite BB, you are just so thoughtful ! SCU is so blessed, wish SCU will come and visit this thread, see all the dedication and support of our dear chingu @hibiscus23

This weekend will be busy for me,  as there are lots of preparation for Chinese New Year ! Wonder if they celebrate that in Korea ? Just want to wish you and all chingus here a very Happy Weekend and Happy Chinese New Year :-)   Cheers Everyone !

@MarjorieS hi hi wave wave chingu! thnx for dropping by as always! you're so thoughtful yourself  and glad you apprec BB hahaha she's something else isn't she?  I also wondered too if S. Koreans celebrate Chinese New Year! i know they celebrate NY at the beginning of the year but with Chinese population in SK it may be also a big thing with the Chinese population there! 

hahaha i know wish SCU will see that you & @suchadiva42 support him although you guys hv your own yobo to think about & support hahaha! Many thanks as always for coming by!!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR to you & yours chingu! Please eat for me the yummy goodies you & your family will be preparing! :) Just enjoy the occasion!

cheers to everyone too! Gong hai fachoy (spell?) 

5 hours ago, JTanis said:

Hello there! Hello @hibiscus23

just wanna say hello to you guys

I'm back on Soompi again but for other boy's love series ><

it's good to see you continue posting SCU's works

Have a nice day!

Hello to you too @JTanis glad to hv you back & welcome back! do visit/support SCU when u hv time, post anything you like about him ok? yes i thot of continuing coz i like him a lot & believe he deserves some accolades from us fans! :) You too have a nice day & thnx for coming by!

Seeing the actor with SCE playing golf (in Make a Woman Cry): I recognized him from other television series I've watched. Do you think there are 'groups' of actors/actresses in Korean television, dominating the major networks? I think of other countries, the media networks, sometimes the celebrities are part of the "usual group" hired by the major networks, major studios.  To what degree do you think this happens in the ROK?

(sorry to be so cerebral, but I keep seeing the same faces in various series...)

18 hours ago, mbpca said:

Seeing the actor with SCE playing golf (in Make a Woman Cry): I recognized him from other television series I've watched. Do you think there are 'groups' of actors/actresses in Korean television, dominating the major networks? I think of other countries, the media networks, sometimes the celebrities are part of the "usual group" hired by the major networks, major studios.  To what degree do you think this happens in the ROK?

(sorry to be so cerebral, but I keep seeing the same faces in various series...)

yes you're talking about those two actors with him one is the veteran haraboji we've seen him a  lot from the days i've gotten introduced (myself) to Kdramas! i believe so that there are groups like you said of actors/tresses in K tv dominating the major n/works in SK esp if they've made names already in the field! you'll notice in one or two kdramas you'd probab recognize seeing them from other projects & we become all too familiar with them in due time! Like that vet actor as SC father i'd say he's one of my fave ahjussi actors in SK & other ones i've seen before! Not sure about the degree but i think also it depends on who their agents are! :) sometimes i noticed there are some actors regardless of how good or great they are in terms of acting that they're still under-rated! i think SC is one of them, Shin sung woo a good actor/singer very good looking too N also i believe if they don't choose the right role or part it affects them too.

Archived