Song Chang Ui 송창의

Ayame

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since it's his birthday, just decided to drop by this thread. :) Also, I changed the main banner on the first post (since the last one was there for years). Also add some more details to the 'Musicals' section in the first post (added names of the roles he's played in the musicals, as well as links in Korean about the musicals).

7 hours ago, Ayame said:

Since it's his birthday, just decided to drop by this thread. :) Also, I changed the main banner on the first post (since the last one was there for years). Also add some more details to the 'Musicals' section in the first post (added names of the roles he's played in the musicals, as well as links in Korean about the musicals).

@Ayame thank uuuuuuuuuuuu for doing that :) gr8 b/day present from you to SC thread! i saw it just now after rdg your post & it's really cool! very informative indeed! hv a gr8 w/end

@hibiscus23, Oh my chingu I'm so SORRY for the late response of wishing SCU a Belated Happy Birthday. I love the pics, still u put on for him and I know SCU would be one proud person to see what u and the rest have been doing lately here on his thread. Actually chingu Monday was a good day and also loving BB sparkling dress even down to her shoes :D  So chingu keep up the good work for your yeobo :P and will TTY real soon.

5 hours ago, suchadiva42 said:

@hibiscus23, Oh my chingu I'm so SORRY for the late response of wishing SCU a Belated Happy Birthday. I love the pics, still u put on for him and I know SCU would be one proud person to see what u and the rest have been doing lately here on his thread. Actually chingu Monday was a good day and also loving BB sparkling dress even down to her shoes :D  So chingu keep up the good work for your yeobo :P and will TTY real soon.

LOL chingu @suchadiva42 No worries  no need for apologies & sorry also i didn't get to log on last nite, got bz with kdramas hahaha what else is new? Thnx v much for your continued support of SC thread as well as our other chingus here! i'm sure you'll luv BB every dress she wears/wore umhh even her shoes hahaha! ok i'll try my best to keep this thread going & w/your & other chingus like MarjorieS, Ayame, irilight christinajoyce & MIAs here this thread will grow hopefully for the sake of SCU! fighting! :)

have a great week ahead to you & all here!

@hibiscus23 hi chingu, dropping by to say hello :-) Thanks for all your beautiful SCU pix and postings, you have been very busy and we all benefit by enjoying all the postings, with all your precious time and effort behind it.  SCU is very busy this year, such a tight and hectic schedule, really admire his tenacity and diligence ! Here to say hello to SCU and also support our chingu @hibiscus23, you are doing great :-)

Wishing you and all chingus here a very Happy Friday and weekend, I am sure you will be re watching some of SCU's drama, enjoy ! :-)

3 hours ago, MarjorieS said:

@hibiscus23 hi chingu, dropping by to say hello :-) Thanks for all your beautiful SCU pix and postings, you have been very busy and we all benefit by enjoying all the postings, with all your precious time and effort behind it.  SCU is very busy this year, such a tight and hectic schedule, really admire his tenacity and diligence ! Here to say hello to SCU and also support our chingu @hibiscus23, you are doing great :-)

Wishing you and all chingus here a very Happy Friday and weekend, I am sure you will be re watching some of SCU's drama, enjoy ! :-)

@MarjorieS hey hey chingu nice to see you as always! i'm sure you were also busy these days with a lot of things aside fr supporting your yobo on the other side hahahaha LOL! Yes indeed he's v busy with Rebecca & MH, don't u wished that we're over in SK to enjoy and savor the moment? woah i will surely be on Cloud 9 hahaha! he seems to be a hard working young man eh? i agree his tenacity & diligence are immeasurable! Thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuu thank uuuuuuuuuuuuu chingu for all the support you'd been giving SC thread & myself! I appreciate it endlessly! btw what hv u been watching aside from AAMM? i'm into a couple of dramas & i even started another thread for this actor i just found out hahaha his name is Shin sung woo, he's really good in the drama Mom & am watching him in Moorim School! :) hence the more busier i am hahaha

You too have a great weekend as well with our other chingus here! here's for you & @suchadiva42 your BB fave! hahaha

http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii14/Lucylovertoo/SKEMAHOLICS/Tags/betboopwkendblank.gif

Archived