Song Chang Ui 송창의

Ayame

Guest 2pompadour

Tomorrow is his 30th Birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANG UI"

Wishing u all the very best in everything....happy, healthy, wealthy and lukcy!

Waiting for your new project!!

Love and will always support u!!

Your fan club from Bangkok, Thailand :D

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest redzone85

This guy is one of those underrated actors, for some weird reason.

He probably lacks the backing he deserves. I love his golden bride and scale of providence series!! rewatching golden bride now, seriously one of those dramas where you can watch it at least twice, so many valuable lessons to learn from

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Mariposa28

caracter description in cindrella man:

Lee Jae-min / actor Song Chang-eui

Eldest son in the family that owns a fashion empire.

As Joon-hee's stepbrother, he makes decisions after weighing all the options before him and has impeccable manners.

He is at odds with his step-grandmother, who wishes to hand over the reins of the company to her grandson Joon-hee, who also happens to be a talented businessman.

The only woman who gives him comfort is Seo Yoo-jin, whom he met in Paris but he figures that he must marry Jang Sae-eun whose family is very wealthy and influential...

credit mbc

• 2 weeks later...
Guest riehae

It's a pity.

I decided not to watch Cinderella man.

Well, mainly because I can't stand Yoona. And bit of Sangwoo.

Although I want to watch but I will only end up hating them more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lol... i just finished catching up on Family Outing... I missed several episodes in between... but watched the last 2 just because he was in it... :) so funny. he's just so cute!!

I agree he is cute! I didn't realize he was in "WEDDING". I have not seen GB yet. I am watching "Cinderella Man" for him. Though Kwon Sang Woo is hot, there is something about Song Chang Eui!

Omg! I just watched cinderella man. It was good. And, I really love Song Chang Eui's character. I just realized that he definitely has talent. I'm looking for his future project. Hope he will get more recognition although he is not that good looking.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived