Miss Korea 2007, Honey Lee Pics

Guest darkmagii

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

It's a bit irritating that people are saying "she should have won, she's gorgeous, way prettier than miss japan" Miss Universe is based on more than beauty people. Obviously Miss Japan had something more than beauty that kept her apart from the rest. I'm not disagreeing with anyone because I haven't seen the actual event but you can't base something like this on just looks.

Anyways she's really gorgeous, I have to agree with everyone there. Her body is really toned. What I love about her most is that she pulls off both the sexy & cute look so well.

I agree

it IS irritating

but honey is pretty, just didn't have what it took to get the crown

get over it peeps

Guest sweet_hunny

Yes she didn't win the crown but who cares if some still think she should -_-? Anyways, on to Honey :D. She's awesome and I really do hope that she may do more things in the entertainment industry although I would find it pretty awesome if she would accept doing a drama :P.

I love Honey and totally like the fact she's not all "celebrity like". Aside from her being uber gorgeous, I think she's doing well making a name for herself ;).

Guest suejinners

i think most of us are over it. i haven't really seen any comments like that in a while....

lhnjj0.jpg

sorry if they were posted already

lhn1yh5.jpg

lhn4kh1.jpg

lhn2gt9.jpg

praying with her dad ~~ aww

lhn3zv5.jpg

lhn5yo1.jpg

to nana's response: of course we're not basing our judgment solely on looks (at least i'm presuming so), but it's because we just couldn't see what it was besides looks that miss japan had that won her the title. whatever, it's done and over with. lol. don't want wanna start another debate on this.

Honey rocks my world and that's all i care about. :D

Guest redeast

I've always been scanning soompi periodically, mostly for news of Song Hye Kyo. It's been two years since I've made a post....and I've got to say that Honey Lee is absolutely gorgeous, beautiful beyond words. She is the most photogenic persona behind camera. I've never seen seen energy or vibrance come through. She has this oddly beautiful face with dimpled, full cheeks, very unlike your Korean beauty prototype of placid eyes, soft white and flat facial planes... This girl is full of "it!" I never tire of looking at her. She doesn't look like Korean at all...more like what vamped up plastic Hong Kong/Chinese beauties aspire or...one utterly beautiful girl.

Guest darkmagii

thank god i started this thread cuz now we all can share our knowledge of Honey Lee and this thread basically has all the information you need to know about her =) thx for keeping this thread alive guys!

Guest ginstar

Honey is seriouly soo pretty^^ Her smile is just so damn sweet.

I wish that she wil enter the entertainment biz becoz i want to see more of her on shows and dramas(:

Guest Scarlet

gosh. after i saw this thread, i watched the Miss Universe pageant, and i fell in love. and i'm a girl. xD but i was wondering if anyone had a good quality version of the pageant? the one i have, the sound goes out of sync, and parts of it are cut off. =_= I LOVE HONEY LEE! i'm gonna name my child after her! xD <3

Archived