Miss Korea 2007, Honey Lee Pics

Guest darkmagii

Guest rinrin88

awe... the one with miss italy is so cute! were they roomates? because they're around each other a lot :P

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkmagii

awe... the one with miss italy is so cute! were they roomates? because they're around each other a lot :P

i'm just hoping that Korea will come out with a girl as amazing as Honey Lee for next year's Miss Universe

Guest giatru

Beauty Queen Honey Lee to Co-host TV Show

20070712065903479e70735jn0.jpg

Honey Lee, who recently took fourth place at the 2007 Miss Universe, is set to co-host "Real Time TV Entertainment", on the national TV network, SBS, a 12-year-old show focusing on show business.

"I was very impressed by Lee's attitude at the 2007 Miss Universe competition", said producer Park Sang-wook. That's why I chose her as a co-host even though there were many other veterans competing for the job. She has great communication skills. She is also very good at English. I have no doubt that she will be a success".

The 24-year-old won the Miss Korea title in 2006 in the national beauty pageant and fourth prize at the 2007 Miss Universe contest, which took place in Mexico City in May.

Recently she received a good response after co-hosting the special TV program, "Yes! I Love Pyeongchang", for SBS Television on July 4. Pyeongchang did win the Olympics, but Lee succeeded in finding a new path for her career.

Lee's agency said this doesn't mean her career will be in entertainment. "She wants to represent traditional Korean beauty and culture to the world. And this is the first step toward fulfilling her goal", said an official with Lee's agency.

Lee is to host the program from July 18, along with Seo Gyeong-seok.

Source: JoongAng Daily

Credits: Asianbite

Guest rinrin88

she looks so pretty in those screencaps, does anyone have any idea if the show where it came from can be downloaded?

Guest alainachen_604

GAHHH!!! <33333 :D

keep em pics coming imma make a b-set of honey lee xP

shes so gorgeous.

to me no offense to hyori fans

i think ms.korea is more beautiful then HYORI LEE! xDD

She's gorgeous! She has such a perfectly balanced body. Not too skinny, but still with curves. Lucky lucky girl..

OMG I LOVE HER..

Wow, <33333 I love her.

Not just her face & body, but I can tell she has a GREAT personality!@!!! <333

ooh.. she's gonna be a co-host.. that's great news.. I hope I can watch her show.. someone please youtube it.. :D

Guest rachellee39

ooh.. she's gonna be a co-host.. that's great news.. I hope I can watch her show.. someone please youtube it.. :D

and can someone please eng sub it too?

I love her personality and her face is just gorgeous!

Guest rinrin88

and can someone please eng sub it too?

I love her personality and her face is just gorgeous!

yeah that would be nice :D but even if it doesnt have subs i dont mind, as long as i see her :D:D:D

Archived