JaeHo forever! <3

JaeChun is always second =)

i agree.

jaeho love. <3

JJ and YH looks so cute together.

haha. better than Jaechun, that is.

WAYYY Better. :D

Guest godlovesBoA

I really don't know what to say about them already.. can't express it with words how much love they are..

JaeHo is love. YunJae is love... like, seriously. God. I mean, look at them!

What can I say... Really really love them. They have such wonderful chemistry.

Best couple indeed. Gay or not.

Vy: Are you spreading Yunjae love on soompi. LMAO!! I missed yah at AF instead.

Yunho cannot keep his eyes off of Jaejoong when Jaejoong was giving his speech.

16795739dv8.jpg

63475735ur3.jpg

62613749gu1.jpg

29848485bp6.jpg

Credit=AF + soompi

callie- yepp trying here...i miss u guys too. i think i will start to post in AF again. you dont go there that much anymore right??

btw do u know if the pic that i posted up on the post above is PS or not??

TVXQ_Love omg i love those icons. did u make those. cause i wanna used some of them. do u mind? thanks for the pics and the gif some of them i never see them either.....

godLoveBoa yep there no word to describe their relationship cause it too beautifulll....

now time for pic spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New at airport.

2008020341236d7e2730de9kg4.jpg

credit to Callie + as tagged+baidu

^ Start posting at AF again Vy. I miss yah lots there. I still go there along with Tiff/Tat but it's pretty lonely? O___O And yes, the picture you posted is photoshopped.

One more thing, about those airport pics, Yunho and Jaejoong wore matching couple bags hahahah. :P They even wore matching black colors shoes in that YAMAHA conference thingie while Yoosumin wore white.

^ Start posting at AF again Vy. I miss yah lots there. I still go there along with Tiff/Tat but it's pretty lonely? O___O And yes, the picture you posted is photoshopped.

One more thing, about those airport pics, Yunho and Jaejoong wore matching couple bags hahahah. :P They even wore matching black colors shoes in that YAMAHA conference thingie while Yoosumin wore white.

wow who ever PS that pic ..they got mad skill cause it look so reall...

matching bag and shoes??? ahha im not suprise. i love it when couple wear matching things well not too too much thoughhh

hehe i started to post at AF already.

if its jae and yunho, I don't mind them marrying each otherxDD

lol just kidding but they seem to have a close, friendly relationship. it seems appa loves to stare at umma's beauty lol.

lol i kno i dont mind for sure they get marry ehehe....

everyone loves umma's beauty.. but no one can beat the way yunho look at Jae...heheh :blush:

No one can beat Jaejoong's beauty and caring nature in the eyes of Yunho. One of the reasons why Yunho can't keep himself from stealing looks at Jaejoong. :)

Matching couple bags. Different colors but same brand.

fb48irgpko7.jpg

kpmtq9vtxm105zq2.jpg

iojkm1kulv105le9.jpg

Credit to baidu + LovelyJJ

Vy: I dunno if we should continue posting here. O_O

Guest slypatt

its such a please to the eyes seeing jae joong and yun ho together, kinda the same feeling like seeing eric and hyesung :) the masculine and the feminine :)

Archived