[Official Thread] YunJae: Jung Yun Ho & Kim Jae Joong

Guest s3rene

Guest alexandra_tragiclullaby

Thank you so much for sharing these amazing pictures with us! As usual, YunJae looks amazingly good together! YunJae is the best couple ever! (:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yooniceland

i love mommy and daddy so much!!!!!

but they put me through adoption,

so one day, i need to find them.

Guest JaeHoLove

Good thing Yun Ho still loves holding/hugging Jae Joong's waist, I've realize there's lesser JaeHo moments..JAEHO ROCKS!!

Guest miss_juicy

i agree they have GREAT chemistry and they have such BROTHER-LY LOVE....

but i refuse to think gay thought hahaha... i think they are just really close and get along well :)

Guest panda_z

are they acutually a couple? as in love relationship? =S

amazingly cute boys. but i uno too much about TVXQ

Guest epoxyethaneGLAMOUR

panda_z they really aren't in a love relationship. fans just like putting two members together and saying they are a "couple". you should really ask someone for a better definition.

i really don't like pairings. but these pictures make me smile really big!

such good pictures. reallyyy cute!

=D

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

Jaeho couple is forever. I love them together, their so sweet with each other.

Jaechun couple is more like badass & their trouble maker when their together. haha<3

Guest alteregos

I don't understand all the other pairings (Jaechun, Jaemin, Yoosu, etc) Jaeho is the only one that makes sense! I love these two together. Their bond is wonderful and if they really turn out to be homosexuals then this is the best pairing :') While JJ's feminimity balances Yunho's masculine-self, you've also got to take into account at how silly/random JJ can be and how assertive Yunho is as the leader. Perfect husband & wife, lmao I love it!!

Guest s3rene

Thanks for the pics spam gayness. :D Love them.

And no, Jaeho is a fun pairing. Don't take it too seriously people.

It's their chemistry that makes them the best pairing in DBSK in my opinion. :wub:

Guest JungYunho<3

I've got to say I love JaeHo's friendship, and I LOVE YUNHO! Hahahaha... Yeah, I agree JaeHo is the best pairing in DBSK. ^^

Guest s3rene

I don't understand all the other pairings (Jaechun, Jaemin, Yoosu, etc) Jaeho is the only one that makes sense! I love these two together. Their bond is wonderful and if they really turn out to be homosexuals then this is the best pairing :') While JJ's feminimity balances Yunho's masculine-self, you've also got to take into account at how silly/random JJ can be and how assertive Yunho is as the leader. Perfect husband & wife, lmao I love it!!

Well said and I fully agree. Mommy and Daddy of Dong Bang are the best. :D They balance out one another perfectly. :wub:

A pic.

normalprof20281729ch2ge6.jpg

@ YUNJAE AF

Guest your--HEROine

Yay! JaeHo!!

I've been looking for some. LOL.

JaeChun was starting to overcome me, really.

LOL.

Well, I LOVE those pictures!

They ARE the best couple EVER!

So much chemistry. :rolleyes:

Man, I wish I wasn't so lazy so I could save them.

But URGHS, laziness taking over. <_<

Shall be back to save them. :D

Hopefully.

Guest genna

haha I'm lazy. I'm gonna just stare at the pics. hehe, will upload and share some next time. Ah I love YunJae! <333

Archived