Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Guest conduongmuathu

Ahn Jae Wook, Lee Bo Young, and Oh Yoon Ah (안재욱, 이보영, 오윤아) will costar in the Monday-Tuesday romance-comedy drama “Wild Beast and Witch (야수와 마녀)”, aka “Mr. Goodbye”, scheduled to be aired by KBS2 on 5/15 following the final episode of “Spring Walltz”. Their roles form triangle love relationship.

AJW plays the role Yoon Hyun Su (윤현서) who is an adoptee and grows up in USA. Then Hyun Su is appointed as a top manager of a hotel chain and is assigned a job in Korea. Lee Bo Young plays the role Choi Young In (최영인) who is cute, bright, and innocent and works in hotel as a concierge (컨시어지). Oh Yoon Ah plays the role Kang Soo Jin (강수진). Soo Jin is Hyun Su’s ex-wife and raises her son by herself. The start of the filming in Korea is scheduled around the end of March. As to the filming portion in USA, AJW will shoot the drama at Las Vegas (라스베가스) around 4/8 and 4/9.

200603210943581110_1.jpg

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...603210943581110

Credit: News Thread

Guest conduongmuathu

Making Asiana Airlines CF - very.... very.......... beautiful

rtsp://222.122.138.70/MNET27/000/008/PROG_8441_300K.WMV

Credit: leeboyoungcn

Guest sweet_treats1812

i find her pretty~ i think i only saw her in save the last dance for me though :) she was good in it, but i didnt really like the way she cried :mellow: