Quantcast
MDSY

Lee Bo Young 이보영

Winners of SBS 2005 year-end Performance Awards (31/12/2005)

Highest Award

Jun Do Yun (Lover in Prague) 전도연, 프라하의 연인

Top Excellence Award (최우수상):

Kim Joo Hyuk, Kim Mi Sook

(김주혁, 김미숙)

The Highest Popularity Award (최고인기상)

Jo In Sung, Kim Hyun Joo

(조인성, 김현주)

Performance Award – Drama Special (연기상 드라마스페셜)

Son Chang Min, Lee Da Hae

(손창민, 이다해)

Performance Award – Special Project (연기상 특별기획)

Go Soo, Lee Yo Won

(고수, 이요원)

Performance Award – Series Drama (연기상 연속극)

Yoo Joon Sang, Kyun Mi Ri

(유준상, 견미리)

Top 10 Stars Award (10대 스타상 )

Jo Hyun Jae, Lee Yo Won, Kim Joo Hyuk, Go Hyun Jung, Joo Jin Mo, Kim Hyun Joo, Go Soo, Jun Do Yun, Jo In Sung, Kim Min Jung

(조현재, 이요원, 김주혁, 고현정, 주진모, 김현주, 고수, 전도연, 조인성, 김민정)

Supporting Award (조연상)

Kim Kap Soo, Song Ok Sook

(김갑수, 송옥숙)

New Star Award (뉴스타상)

Yoon Se Ah, Yoon Jung Hee, Lee Tae Gon, Lee Gyoo Hwan, ]Lee Bo Young, Lee Jae Hwang, Jo Yun Woo, Chun Jung Myung, Hyun Young

(윤세아, 윤정희, 이태곤, 이규한, 이보영, 이재황, 조연우, 천정명, 현영)

Winners of KBS 2005 year-end Performance Awards (31/12/2005)

Highest Award

Kim Myung Min (Immortal Lee Soon Shin) 김명민 (불멸의 이순신)

Top Excellence Award (최우수상):

Choi Soo Jong (God of the Sea) 최수종 (해신),

Kim Hae Sook (Rosy Life) 김해숙 (장밋빛 인생),

Choi Jin Shil (Rosy Life) 최진실 (장밋빛 인생),

Excellence Award (우수상)

Son Hyun Joo, Song Il Kook, Uhm Tae Woong, Soo Ae, Lee Hye Sook

(손현주, 송일국, 엄태웅, 수애, 이혜숙)

Supporting Award (조연상)

Park Chul Min, Ahn Suk Hwan, Kim Sa Rang, Kim Ji Young

(박철민, 안석환, 김사랑, 김지영)

New Actor/Actress Award (신인연기상)

Go Joo Won, Kim Dong Wan, Jae Hee, Kim Ah Joong, ]Lee Bo Young, Han Ji Min

(고주원, 김동완, 재희, 김아중, 이보영, 한지민)

Young Actor/Actress Award (청소년연기상)

Park Ji Bin, Yoo Seung Ho, Yoo Yun Mi, Lee Se Young

(박지빈, 유승호, 유연미, 이세영)

Best Couple Award (베스트커플상)

Son Hyun Joo, Choi Jin Shil (손현주-최진실)

Uhm Tae Woong, Han Ji Min (엄태웅-한지민)

Jae Hee, Han Chae Young (재희-한채영)

Song Il Kook, Soo Ae (송일국-수애)

Popularity Award (인기상)

Nam Goong Min, Song Il Kook, Lee Tae Ran, Han Chae Young

(남궁민, 송일국, 이태란 , 한채영)

Netizen Award (네티즌상)

Choi Jin Shil, Bi (최진실, 정지훈(비))

Happy New Year

LBY6.jpg

Here are some pics from the awards nights.

* click on the thumbnail to see the larger image

0005.0dd.th.jpg 0004.737.th.jpg 0003.3a8.th.jpg 0002.cc5.th.jpg

*credits go to Yahoo! Korea, Naver and The Image Hosting

She's very lucky to win in both the SBS and KBS Awards Nights.

waa today is her birthday?!? I didn't know.. T____T;;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LBY~~!!!! XD

Oh, 12/01, hic, today, 13/01, I really don't know her birthday. I missed it, sorry.

hehe it's still the 12th here! 11:58pm.. 2 minutes left for me!! heh XD;

waa today is her birthday?!? I didn't know.. T____T;;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LBY~~!!!! XD

hehe it's still the 12th here! 11:58pm.. 2 minutes left for me!! heh XD;

Oh, really ??? Where are you from? I'm from Vietnam. I wrote that post 10:48 AM, 13/01. Means 11:48 AM, 13/01(Korean Hours)

haha hey cool i finally found her thread! i was looking for it! i know this unnie haha i just saw her last summer in korea. she's my parents friends niece? but ne way yah like a couple years ago she came to my house ( before she was in the entertainment buisness) she was doign miss korea i think. ne way

im so glad she's doing good in the enteraintment buisness. she's so pretty, nice, relaxed and outgoing

last year when i was there i met up w/ like her whole side of the family becuase of my parents freinds and like we went to her condo later. so nice. and outside hahaha we played like tag and moogoonhwa gotchi peeindah. it's this krn game but it's like freeze at like 11 at nite. ne way so much fun^^ she gave me some of her pics puhahah more like i stole em' and got her to sign it. i would put them up but im not sure if i should? meh we'll see =] they are relali good pics.

i hope she becomes more famous casue she's so pretty=]

haha hey cool i finally found her thread! i was looking for it! i know this unnie haha i just saw her last summer in korea. she's my parents friends niece? but ne way yah like a couple years ago she came to my house ( before she was in the entertainment buisness) she was doign miss korea i think. ne way

im so glad she's doing good in the enteraintment buisness. she's so pretty, nice, relaxed and outgoing

last year when i was there i met up w/ like her whole side of the family becuase of my parents freinds and like we went to her condo later. so nice. and outside hahaha we played like tag and moogoonhwa gotchi peeindah. it's this krn game but it's like freeze at like 11 at nite. ne way so much fun^^ she gave me some of her pics puhahah more like i stole em' and got her to sign it. i would put them up but im not sure if i should? meh we'll see =] they are relali good pics.

Woa, really ? Great. Oh, it only happens in my dream :sweatingbullets:

Can I see those pics with her signature ?

I just l o v e Lee Bo Young! I'm so glad she won both awards. She definetely deserves them.

What a beautiful actress. I really like her in the drama SDY, she's so cute in it. Jo Hyun Jae and Bo Young make such a great couple. I've come to admire her so much. Oh, and to by.your.side, you are so lucky to meet her in person! It must have been really fun. I want to see the pictures, if that's possible!

-Sarah.

yahH!!! thanks for making this thread!!! i loved her on msmd.....although it got pretty long (the ending mad me feel sad a little)

i thought she was really pretty when i saw her on my sweetheart. i haven't really watched her latest stuff though. i didn't know she won awards!!! yayy for her!!! and she cut her hair!!! wowwee!!!