Quantcast
MDSY

Lee Bo Young 이보영

This place seems dead.

But I still have to say that I’ve seen 10 episodes of Mother and Lee Bo Young is perfect. It is as if the part was made for her.

Everyone in the world should see Mother. It is actually important work. 

I have worked with abused children and foster kids. And I am an adoptive parent of one of those foster kids. Because of this experience I have more of a personal reaction than some. Though I’m sure there are many who have reason to relate to the events of Mother even more personally than do I.

This may seem presumptuous, but I am proud of Lee Bo Young and the entire cast and staff of Mother for producing this show with such dedication and delicacy. I wish I could hug them all (yes, I know hugging is not really a thing in Korea - hopefully no one takes offense because I put it that way).

Edited by gadget5129
  • Like 1

Oh my gosh, the drama Mother is AMAZING. When I heard LBY was going to be in it, I knew immediately that she would rock the part, and that is certainly proving to be true. I keep walking up to people who know nothing about kdramas and trying to tell them about this. 

On 2/25/2018 at 1:16 AM, gadget5129 said:

his may seem presumptuous, but I am proud of Lee Bo Young and the entire cast and staff of Mother for producing this show with such dedication and delicacy. I wish I could hug them all

YES. I feel the same way. If she had a social media account, I'd leave a message to that intent, but I don' think she does, so all I can do is try to let as many people as possible know about it. 

• Like 1

9ccdb98a8c7147b8a1ffa7ec599cd74e.png?s=9

Ji Sung And Lee Bo Young Revealed To Be Expecting Their Second Child

Actress Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child!

On August 15, a source from Lee Bo Young’s agency stated, “Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child. Because she’s still in the early stages of her pregnancy, we do not know exactly how many months along she is. As she hasn’t chosen her next project, for now she will be focusing on prenatal care.”

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung married in 2013 after dating for six years, and they welcomed their first child, a daughter, in 2015. The actress recently starred in tvN’s “Mother,” while Ji Sung is currently starring in the drama “Familiar Wife.”

Congratulations to the couple!

source

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/lee-bo-young-is-pregnant-with-her-second-child

Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child

lee-bo-young,ji-sung

On August 15, actress Lee Bo Young's Fly Up Entertainment confirmed to media outlets the great news that she is pregnant with her second child.

The label stated, "Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child. She is still in the early stages of pregnancy. She does not have any upcoming productions planned, so she will focus on her prenatal care for the time being." 

Lee Bo Young's latest productions include SBS's 'Whisper', tvN's 'Mother', and more. Meanwhile, her husband/actor Ji Sung is currently appearing in tvN's 'Knowing Wife' while also awaiting the premiere of film 'Myung Dang' next month. 

In 2015, Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young welcomed their first daughter Ji Yoo. Congratulations to the entire family on the big news!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/09/ji-sung-says-he-was-reborn-after-meeting-wife-lee-bo-young-in-sweet-interview

Ji Sung says he was reborn after meeting wife Lee Bo Young in sweet interview

lee-bo-young,ji-sung

Actor Ji Sung had a mouthful of loving words for his wife Lee Bo Young during an interview, in light of his film 'Fengshui' which premiered in theaters on September 19. 

The historical blockbuster film 'Fengshui' tells the story of a royal family who engages in a battle of politics over land. The Korean title of the film, 'Myung Dang', can mean a historical, royal palace or building where the country's monarch carried out business policies. 

Previously, Ji Sung garnered attention for stating during a radio broadcast, "My 'Myung Dang' is next to Lee Bo Young." When asked about the hot issue, Ji Sung replied in this interview, "I think a lot of people showed disapproval toward my comment on that radio. However, my life itself was really completed with Lee Bo Young. I was able to learn so much after meeting her."

The actor continued, "She is a person who allowed me to be reborn. I met her during a difficult time, when my family was going through hardships. I never put myself first in the past. It was always about my parents and my younger siblings, so I never loved myself. But after I met Lee Bo Young, I learned how to love myself. I am thankful to the point of tears. My acting also changed after meeting her." 

How romantic!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/09/ji-sung-says-he-no-longer-drinks-because-of-his-baby

Ji Sung says he no longer drinks because of his baby

ji-sung.jpg

Ji Sung revealed he no longer drinks.

The September 21 airing of KBS 2TV's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' included an interview with Ji Sung. 

Reporter Kim Tae Jin asked Ji Sung about his plans following the interview. Ji Sung shared he's attending the final screening/dinner party for his tvN drama 'Familiar Wife'. When asked if he'll be enjoying drinks at the event, he responded, "I don't drink."

Ji Sung explained, "I used to drink but I came to hate it now. I have a baby so I don't want to show her my drunk side."

ji-sung_1537541145_j.jpg

ji-sung_1537541145_j1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1301576wpp/ji-sung-and-lee-bo-young-welcome-birth-of-second-child

Ji Sung And Lee Bo Young Welcome Birth Of Second Child

Ji Sung And Lee Bo Young Welcome Birth Of Second Child

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young have welcomed the birth of their second child!

On February 5, Ji Sung’s agency Namoo Actors confirmed the news and stated, “They gave birth to their second child, a son, today. His nickname was Bo Ah, and all of the family is very happy to meet him. We are grateful for everyone’s congratulatory messages.”

Lee Bo Young’s agency Fly Up Entertainment also stated, “Lee Bo Young gave birth to her son today. Both the mother and baby are healthy, and he was born a little earlier than expected.”

Ji Sung shared the happy news on his personal Instagram account with a photo of his son’s feet as he wrote, “Kwak Bo Ah, Bo Ah is born. Welcome Bo Ah. Be healthy! I love you!”

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young tied the knot in 2013 after six years of being in a public relationship. They gave birth to their first daughter in 2015. According to Ji Sung, “Ji Yoo’s nickname was Bo Bae because she’s ‘Bo Young’s baby,’ and our second child’s nickname is Bo Ah for ‘Bo Young’s Ahgi [baby].'”

Congratulations to the family!

Dorama: Mother |  year 2017 |  16 episodes |  #Review.  Synopsis: Kang Soo Jin is an ornithologist who lives around the world researching birds.  After spending three years studying in a lab in a seaside town in South Korea, he finds himself temporarily out of work when the site closes.  She then agrees to work as a substitute teacher in a kindergarten even without supporting children until she gets a new job in Iceland.  But knowing the student Kim Hye Na and witnessing the abuse suffered by the child, can not get immune and ends up doing an act of madness.  .  This drama is strong and intense.  It talks about family relationships and especially about motherhood.  I was very upset watching and cried horrors.  I spent a whole week thinking about the characters and couldn't watch anything else.  I felt so touched that I decided to watch it a second time.  Detail is that I suffered and cried all over again.  But I got over him.  .  The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them.  Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts.  Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness.  Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted.  But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul.  .  The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times.  So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series.  .  Have you ever watched this drama?  Let's talk about him?  .Dorama: Mother | year 2017 | 16 episodes | #Review  . Synopsis: Kang Soo Jin is an ornithologist who lives around the world researching birds. After spending three years studying in a lab in a seaside town in South Korea, he finds himself temporarily out of work when the site closes. She then agrees to work as a substitute teacher in a kindergarten even without supporting children until she gets a new job in Iceland. But knowing the student Kim Hye Na and witnessing the abuse suffered by the child, can not get immune and ends up doing an act of madness. . This drama is strong and intense. It talks about family relationships and especially about motherhood. I was very upset watching and cried horrors. I spent a whole week thinking about the characters and couldn't watch anything else. I felt so touched that I decided to watch it a second time. Detail is that I suffered and cried all over again. But I got over him. . The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them. Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them. Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them. Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . #review   #Dorama   #koreandrama   #koreadrama   #kdrama   #drama   #mother   # mother   #leeboyoung https://storgram.com/post/B1XBOVRBYLg:wub: