Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

• 1 month later...

9ccdb98a8c7147b8a1ffa7ec599cd74e.png?s=9

Ji Sung And Lee Bo Young Revealed To Be Expecting Their Second Child

Actress Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child!

On August 15, a source from Lee Bo Young’s agency stated, “Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child. Because she’s still in the early stages of her pregnancy, we do not know exactly how many months along she is. As she hasn’t chosen her next project, for now she will be focusing on prenatal care.”

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung married in 2013 after dating for six years, and they welcomed their first child, a daughter, in 2015. The actress recently starred in tvN’s “Mother,” while Ji Sung is currently starring in the drama “Familiar Wife.”

Congratulations to the couple!

source

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/lee-bo-young-is-pregnant-with-her-second-child

Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child

lee-bo-young,ji-sung

On August 15, actress Lee Bo Young's Fly Up Entertainment confirmed to media outlets the great news that she is pregnant with her second child.

The label stated, "Lee Bo Young is pregnant with her second child. She is still in the early stages of pregnancy. She does not have any upcoming productions planned, so she will focus on her prenatal care for the time being." 

Lee Bo Young's latest productions include SBS's 'Whisper', tvN's 'Mother', and more. Meanwhile, her husband/actor Ji Sung is currently appearing in tvN's 'Knowing Wife' while also awaiting the premiere of film 'Myung Dang' next month. 

In 2015, Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young welcomed their first daughter Ji Yoo. Congratulations to the entire family on the big news!

• 1 month later...

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/09/ji-sung-says-he-was-reborn-after-meeting-wife-lee-bo-young-in-sweet-interview

Ji Sung says he was reborn after meeting wife Lee Bo Young in sweet interview

lee-bo-young,ji-sung

Actor Ji Sung had a mouthful of loving words for his wife Lee Bo Young during an interview, in light of his film 'Fengshui' which premiered in theaters on September 19. 

The historical blockbuster film 'Fengshui' tells the story of a royal family who engages in a battle of politics over land. The Korean title of the film, 'Myung Dang', can mean a historical, royal palace or building where the country's monarch carried out business policies. 

Previously, Ji Sung garnered attention for stating during a radio broadcast, "My 'Myung Dang' is next to Lee Bo Young." When asked about the hot issue, Ji Sung replied in this interview, "I think a lot of people showed disapproval toward my comment on that radio. However, my life itself was really completed with Lee Bo Young. I was able to learn so much after meeting her."

The actor continued, "She is a person who allowed me to be reborn. I met her during a difficult time, when my family was going through hardships. I never put myself first in the past. It was always about my parents and my younger siblings, so I never loved myself. But after I met Lee Bo Young, I learned how to love myself. I am thankful to the point of tears. My acting also changed after meeting her." 

How romantic!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/09/ji-sung-says-he-no-longer-drinks-because-of-his-baby

Ji Sung says he no longer drinks because of his baby

ji-sung.jpg

Ji Sung revealed he no longer drinks.

The September 21 airing of KBS 2TV's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' included an interview with Ji Sung. 

Reporter Kim Tae Jin asked Ji Sung about his plans following the interview. Ji Sung shared he's attending the final screening/dinner party for his tvN drama 'Familiar Wife'. When asked if he'll be enjoying drinks at the event, he responded, "I don't drink."

Ji Sung explained, "I used to drink but I came to hate it now. I have a baby so I don't want to show her my drunk side."

ji-sung_1537541145_j.jpg

ji-sung_1537541145_j1.jpg

• 4 months later...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1301576wpp/ji-sung-and-lee-bo-young-welcome-birth-of-second-child

Ji Sung And Lee Bo Young Welcome Birth Of Second Child

Ji Sung And Lee Bo Young Welcome Birth Of Second Child

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young have welcomed the birth of their second child!

On February 5, Ji Sung’s agency Namoo Actors confirmed the news and stated, “They gave birth to their second child, a son, today. His nickname was Bo Ah, and all of the family is very happy to meet him. We are grateful for everyone’s congratulatory messages.”

Lee Bo Young’s agency Fly Up Entertainment also stated, “Lee Bo Young gave birth to her son today. Both the mother and baby are healthy, and he was born a little earlier than expected.”

Ji Sung shared the happy news on his personal Instagram account with a photo of his son’s feet as he wrote, “Kwak Bo Ah, Bo Ah is born. Welcome Bo Ah. Be healthy! I love you!”

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young tied the knot in 2013 after six years of being in a public relationship. They gave birth to their first daughter in 2015. According to Ji Sung, “Ji Yoo’s nickname was Bo Bae because she’s ‘Bo Young’s baby,’ and our second child’s nickname is Bo Ah for ‘Bo Young’s Ahgi [baby].'”

Congratulations to the family!

• 6 months later...

Dorama: Mother |  year 2017 |  16 episodes |  #Review.  Synopsis: Kang Soo Jin is an ornithologist who lives around the world researching birds.  After spending three years studying in a lab in a seaside town in South Korea, he finds himself temporarily out of work when the site closes.  She then agrees to work as a substitute teacher in a kindergarten even without supporting children until she gets a new job in Iceland.  But knowing the student Kim Hye Na and witnessing the abuse suffered by the child, can not get immune and ends up doing an act of madness.  .  This drama is strong and intense.  It talks about family relationships and especially about motherhood.  I was very upset watching and cried horrors.  I spent a whole week thinking about the characters and couldn't watch anything else.  I felt so touched that I decided to watch it a second time.  Detail is that I suffered and cried all over again.  But I got over him.  .  The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them.  Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts.  Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness.  Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted.  But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul.  .  The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times.  So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series.  .  Have you ever watched this drama?  Let's talk about him?  .Dorama: Mother | year 2017 | 16 episodes | #Review  . Synopsis: Kang Soo Jin is an ornithologist who lives around the world researching birds. After spending three years studying in a lab in a seaside town in South Korea, he finds himself temporarily out of work when the site closes. She then agrees to work as a substitute teacher in a kindergarten even without supporting children until she gets a new job in Iceland. But knowing the student Kim Hye Na and witnessing the abuse suffered by the child, can not get immune and ends up doing an act of madness. . This drama is strong and intense. It talks about family relationships and especially about motherhood. I was very upset watching and cried horrors. I spent a whole week thinking about the characters and couldn't watch anything else. I felt so touched that I decided to watch it a second time. Detail is that I suffered and cried all over again. But I got over him. . The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them. Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them. Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them. Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . #review   #Dorama   #koreandrama   #koreadrama   #kdrama   #drama   #mother   # mother   #leeboyoung https://storgram.com/post/B1XBOVRBYLg:wub:

• 2 months later...

Lee Bo Young, Yoo Ji Tae, Park Si Yeon, And Jeon So Nee In Talks For Upcoming Melodrama

Lee Bo Young, Yoo Ji Tae, Park Si Yeon, And Jeon So Nee In Talks For Upcoming Melodrama

Oct 30, 2019
by D. S.kim

On October 30, news outlet iMBC reported that Lee Bo Young and Yoo Ji Tae are confirmed for an upcoming drama called “The Most Beautiful Moment in Life” (literal title). The melodrama will reportedly tell the story of a woman in her 40s who reunites with her first love.

According to the report, Lee Bo Young received an offer for the lead role of Yoon Ji Soo. She was the daughter of a family of prosecutors, but she is now a struggling single mother after she lost her family due to an accident. Yoo Ji Tae reportedly received an offer to play Han Jae Hyun, a middle-aged businessman. He used to be a passionate youth who participated in student protests, but he is now only interested in gaining money and fame.

In response, Lee Bo Young’s agency stated, “Lee Bo Young received an offer to star in ‘The Most Beautiful Moment in Life’ and is considering the offer.” Yoo Ji Tae’s agency also stated similarly and that nothing has been confirmed yet.

It was also reported that Park Si Yeon and Jeon So Nee are also in talks for the drama. Park Si Yeon reportedly received an offer to play Jang Seo Kyung, Han Jae Hyun’s wife and the only heir to large corporation JS Group. Han Jae Hyun is the only one she has ever loved, and after noticing that he holds a special place in his heart for someone else, Jang Seo Kyung becomes needlessly obsessed with him.

On the other hand, Jeon So Nee is reportedly reviewing an offer to play Yoon Ji Soo in her 20s. She used to be a confident piano major who chased after her dreams without hesitation, and she fell in love with Han Jae Hyun after meeting him during a protest.

Both agencies of Park Si Yeon and Jeon So Nee stated that the actresses are positively considering offers to star in the drama.

What do you think of the potential casting?:heart:https://www.soompi.com/article/1362477wpp/lee-bo-young-yoo-ji-tae-park-si-yeon-and-jeon-so-nee-in-talks-for-upcoming-melodrama:heart:

• Guest changed the title to Lee Bo Young 이보영 - Upcoming Drama: The Most Beautiful Moment in Life 2020
  • 1 month later...

Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, GOT7’s Jinyoung, And Jeon So Nee Confirm For Upcoming tvN Drama

Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, GOT7’s Jinyoung, And Jeon So Nee Confirm For Upcoming tvN Drama

Jan 3, 2020
by R. Jun

Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, GOT7’s Jinyoung, and Jeon So Nee have all confirmed for tvN’s upcoming drama “The Most Beautiful Moment in Life” (literal title)!

The drama is about a woman named Yoon Ji Soo who reunites with her first love Han Jae Hyun when they are in their 40s. Lee Bo Young and Yoo Ji Tae are set to play the middle-aged Yoon Ji Soo and Han Jae Hyun of present day, while Jeon So Nee and GOT7’s Jinyoung are playing the characters’ younger counterparts from the ’90s.

Present day Han Jae Hyun (Yoo Ji Tae) is a cold businessman. Though he participated in student rights movements in the past, he has changed and now spends his time in pursuit of wealth and prestige. When he reunites with his first love, he starts to question himself. Meanwhile, Yoon Ji Soo (Lee Bo Young) is a working mom with an unstable job, but doesn’t waver no matter the situation.

“The Most Beautiful Moment in Life” is set to air in April following the conclusion of “Hi Bye, Mama!” which stars Kim Tae Hee and Lee Kyu Hyung.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1374979wpp/yoo-ji-tae-lee-bo-young-got7s-jinyoung-and-jeon-so-nee-confirm-for-upcoming-tvn-drama:heart:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, GOT7’s Jinyoung, Jeon So Nee, And More Get Their First Look At Script For New Drama

Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, GOT7’s Jinyoung, Jeon So Nee, And More Get Their First Look At Script For New Drama

Feb 26, 2020
by K. Z

The upcoming drama “Blossom” (working title) is gearing up for a strong start with a star-studded cast performing their first script reading!

The tvN drama, which is set to premiere in April, stars Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young as Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo, first loves who meet again after everything in their lives get turned upside down. GOT7’s Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee will play the past versions of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo, respectively, making this tale of romance one that spans many years.

The first script reading took place on February 26, where all of the cast gathered with the production crew and director Son Jung Hyun to get a feel for everyone’s characters. Son Jung Hyun said to the gathered group, “I think that viewers would be comforted and can identify with that which moves their hearts. I hope that ‘Blossom’ can become that sort of drama for everyone who watches it.”

Once the reading began, it became clear that all of the cast embraced their characters. Yoo Ji Tae transformed into Han Jae Hyun, who works for a heartless company, and Lee Bo Young transformed into Yoon Ji Soo, a working mom just struggling to make it. They snagged the spotlight with their moving performance as old flames who by chance reunite to rekindle their first love.

Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee also gave a stellar reading performance, showing off their chemistry by illustrating the precious memories made of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo’s younger days. With the contrast of their beautiful and moving scenes to the bleaker present day, the four main cast members brought the melodrama to the next level and amped up the anticipation for the drama.

Of course, they weren’t the only ones to steal the show. Park Si Yeon, who plays Han Jae Hyun’s wife Jang Seo Kyung, created a tense atmosphere with her sharp and pointed charm. Lee Tae Sung plays Joo Young Woo, a man who is infatuated with Yoon Ji Soo and has had eyes only for her for a long time. Other big names such as Moon Sung Geun, Jang Gwan, Byung Hun, Min Sung Wook, and Eun Hae Sung all participated in the script reading, as well.https://www.soompi.com/article/1385084wpp/yoo-ji-tae-lee-bo-young-got7s-jinyoung-jeon-so-nee-and-more-get-their-first-look-at-script-for-new-drama:heart:

Yoo Ji Tae And Lee Bo Young Are First Loves Reunited In Upcoming tvN Drama

Yoo Ji Tae And Lee Bo Young Are First Loves Reunited In Upcoming tvN Drama

Mar 9, 2020
by J. Lim

tvN’s upcoming weekend drama “Blossom” (working title) has released its first stills of Lee Bo Young and Yoo Ji Tae.

“Blossom” will tell the story of a beautiful first love that passes, and two people reuniting after everything in their lives have changed. Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young will take on the roles of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo respectively, who were each other’s first love and meet again later on in life to fall in love again.

The new stills show Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo staring at each other with different emotions as snow falls around them to create a longing atmosphere. Han Jae Hyun looks warmly at Yoon Ji Soo with a bright smile on his face, while she appears to be lost in thought, eliciting curiosity to know the story behind them.

Yoo-Ji-Tae-Lee-Bo-Young.jpg

Anticipation is rising to see the romantic story that the pair will draw for viewers, both in the present day and in the past. While Lee Bo Young and Yoo Ji Tae will play present-day Yoon Ji Soo and Han Jae Hyun, Jeon So Nee and GOT7‘s Jinyoung will take on their past counterparts to weave a tale that takes part across many years.

“Blossom” is set to be the follow-up drama to “Hi Bye, Mama” and will premiere in April.https://www.soompi.com/article/1387305wpp/yoo-ji-tae-and-lee-bo-young-are-first-loves-reunited-in-upcoming-tvn-drama:heart: