Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

• 1 month later...
Guest ~Kani~

Happy Together calls the sweet couple 

Ji Seong and Lee Bo-yeong at home

photo582587.jpg

Actor and actress couple Ji Seong and Lee Bo-yeong showed off their sweet lovely daily life.

On April 9th show of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together', Hong Seok-cheon was asked to complete a mission to make a surprise phone call to Ji Seong and invite him to the studio, during the 'I miss you, friend' part of the show.

Hong Seok-cheon called Ji Seong and his wife, Lee Bo-yeong answered the call for him.

Lee Bo-yeong said, "I'm home, He is moving stuff right now" and "It's spring. So we're cleaning the balcony".

And then Ji Seong was passed over the phone. Hong Seok-cheon asked about their recent trip Bangkok, "Did you have a good trip? You should have taken me. I know Bangkok well".

However, when Ji Seong was asked to come to the studio, he said, "I do love you so much, but I can't come now", which made the panels burst in big laughter.

Source : www.mydaily.co.kr/new...

Cr.www.hancinema.net

Good luck unnie

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young Re-signs with Will Entertainment

2014.08.08_lee-bo-young.png

Actress Lee Bo Young has remained loyal to her agency, re-signing with Will Entertainment.

According to a number of sources, the actress decided to extend her contract with the agency on April 17. Will Entertainment then confirmed the story shortly thereafter, saying, “It is true that Lee Bo Young has re-signed. For now, she is giving her undivided attention to the health of her unborn baby.”

This is Lee Bo Young’s first child with husband Ji Sung following the pair’s marriage in 2013. The actress has won critical acclaim for her roles in dramas like “God’s Gift-14 Days” and “I Can Hear Your Voice,” winning Best TV Actress at the 50th Baeksang Arts Awards.

Source: Soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Bo Young Looks Beautiful as Her Due Date Approaches

lee-bo-young-pregnant.jpg

Actress Lee Bo Young is glowing with beauty in a recent picture, with not many weeks left till her due date.

On April 17, Yoon Hyun Sook posted a picture on her Instagram along with the caption “My lovely friends.”

In the image, actresses Bae Jong Ok, Yoon Hyun Sook, Byun Jung Soo, and Lee Bo Young can be seen gathered together. The four became close friends after acting on the 2012 MBC drama “Hooray for Love.”

They are fully enjoying their free time with a cup of tea, wearing comfortable casual clothes, and no makeup.

Many people are commenting on Lee Bo Young’s beauty and pregnancy.

Meanwhile, the actress married Ji Sung back in September 2013. She is expecting a child in this upcoming June.

Source: Soompi

• 2 weeks later...

@Sarang21, yey!
Here is  a short article about it.

Ji Seong and Lee Bo-yeong's baby shower

photo587725.jpg

Ji Seong and Lee Bo-yeong had a baby shower.

Byeon Jeong-soo posted pictures of the party on her SNS from preparations to the end. People gathered to celebrate the birth of the happy couple's offspring.

Friendship is written all over the pictures. Bae Jong-ok, Yoon Hyeon-sook, Byeon Jeong-soo and Jang Hee-jin decorated the outside walls with cute props and added, "A baby shower by friends. The setting is complete before Lee Bo-yeong gets here. Good job everyone! It's so pretty".

Then there is a souvenir picture with everyone in it. Lee Bo-yeong and Ji Seong look happy.

Lee Bo-yeong is wearing a coronet and posing with her husband. Byeon Jeong-soo added, "She's still so thin! Hold onto your husband before he flies away! They are such a lovely couple. It was a success!".

Meanwhile, Ji Seong and Lee Bo-yeong got married in September of 2013. They are expecting this June.

photo587727.jpg

photo587726.jpg

Source: Hancinema

• Like 2

Guest kyung-jin

Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung hold baby shower for their first child

by Shelly M on Mon, Apr 27, 2015

Excited celebrity parents-to-be Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung were thrilled to share snapshots from their recent baby shower.

Friends of the I Hear Your Voice actress and Kill Me, Heal Me actor threw the event for the happy expectant couple over the weekend. Lee's K-drama co-stars Bae Jong Ok, Byun Jung Soo,Yoon Hyun Sook, and Jang Hee Jin looked just as joyful as the couple in the photos uploaded on Lee Bo Young's Instagram account.

Brightly colored balloons, banners, and giant baby bottles filled the home where the shower was held. White and pink flowers continued the pink and pastel theme of the event with the word "Girl" brilliantly displayed in cut-out letters for baby Kwak Bo Bae. Fans can now be certain that Bo Bae ( a cute nickname for thier unborn child) will be an adorable baby girl.

The couple still has a few weeks before they welcome their new bundle of joy into the family. Since it's going to be a girl, I expect she will resemble daddy quite a bit. Most girls take on their father's facial features.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-bo-young-and-ji-sung-hold-baby-shower-for-their-first-child/

• 1 month later...

Lee Bo-Young spent her time in pregnancy writing a book!

Lee Bo-yeong reviews books

photo600221.jpg

Actress Lee Bo-yeong's book "Time of Love" (working title) will be released through online and offline bookstores on June 15, according to the 36-year-old's agency, Will Entertainment. "After personally selecting various books that Lee wants to recommend to people, she sincerely wrote her thoughts and episodes that are in relation to those books". The soon-to-be-released publication, a collection of essays, covers 23 books the star read between childhood and adulthood. Written over three years, it focuses on love, consolation and growth as the main themes. A few of the 23 books Lee chose include "My Sweet Orange Tree, "The Little Prince" and "Essays in Love", all of which are works people of all generations can easily read.

Read more on Hancinema

• Like 4

June 5, 2015

‘3 Meals’ Ji Sung “As my wife Lee Bo Young gave permission, I decided to appear on 3 Meals”

Source: Innolife.com

14613_1.jpg

Actor Ji Sung said that he decided to appear on ‘3 Meals’ as his wife Lee Bo Young gave permission.

On ‘3 Meals’, which will be broadcasted on June 5th, Ji Sung is going to show various charms. He draws attention as he said that his wife gave permission to him.

Recently, after appearing on drama ‘Kill Me, Heal Me’, Ji Sung was staying with his wife in the home, trying not to appear on television. Then he was asked to appear on ‘3 Meals’, and Lee Bo Young, a big fan of ‘3 Meals’ offered him to appear on the program.

Ji Sung is going to try cooking, from preparing the ingredients.

Meantime, self-provided organic life ‘3 Meals - Jeongseon’ is a healing entertainment program of Lee Seo Jin, Ok Taec Yeon and Kim Gwang Gyu in Jeongseon, Gangwon-do. [Photo=tvN]

• Like 3

June 6, 2015

Lee Bo-young reviews books

06070655.jpg

Actress Lee Bo-young’s book “Time of Love” (working title) will be released through online and offline bookstores on June 15, according to the 36-year-old’s agency, Will Entertainment.

“After personally selecting various books that Lee wants to recommend to people, she sincerely wrote her thoughts and episodes that are in relation to those books.”

The soon-to-be-released publication, a collection of essays, covers 23 books the star read between childhood and adulthood. Written over three years, it focuses on love, consolation and growth as the main themes.

A few of the 23 books Lee chose include “My Sweet Orange Tree, “The Little Prince” and “Essays in Love,” all of which are works people of all generations can easily read.

Since Lee’s debut as an actress in 2003, she has taken part in various drama series. A few of the hit works that brought her to stardom are KBS2’s “My Daughter Seo-young” (2012) and SBS’s “I Can Hear your Voice” (2013). 

Lee married actor Ji Sung in 2013, and the two are expecting a baby this month. 

BY JIN MIN-JI INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

• Like 2

June 5, 2015

Ji Sung Boasts about Lee Bo Young’s Cooking Skills on “Three Meals a Day”

Soompi

ji-sung.png

It’s sweet how Ji Sung is still crazy for his wife when he boasted about her cooking skills on tvN‘s “Three Meals a Day.”

On the episode that aired on June 5, Ji Sung constantly reveals his love for his wife, Lee Bo Young, earning him the nickname “Crazy in Love.”

The staff orders the members to cook fried chicken and pickled radishes for dinner as a mission.

While preparing, Ji Sung says, “My mother-in-law is an excellent cook. I even memorized her number to call her for advice.” In response, Lee Seo Jin jokes, “I guess your wife isn’t a great cook?”

Ji Sung immediately stands up for his wife, saying, “My Bo Young is very skilled. You’ll be surprised at how good she is.”

During his interview, he continues to praise his wife as he says, “It’s a given fact that my wife is a great cook. It’s perfect for my taste buds. That’s all that matters.”

ji-sung-2.png

Source (1)

• Like 4

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Welcome Their First Baby Into the World

Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young Welcome Their First Baby Into the World

Couple Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young have welcomed their first baby into the world!

On June 13, Will Entertainment revealed through a press release:

“Hello, this is Will Entertainment. Actress Lee Bo Young has delivered a baby girl on Friday morning. Mother and daughter are both healthy thanks to all of your love and interest.

Lee Bo Young, who has given birth to her first child in two years since getting married in 2013, shared, ‘Hello, this is actress Lee Bo Young. I was able to give birth to our first child healthily, with everyone’s support and love. Although it was a long wait, I am simply thankful to have had a healthy labor. I will try to greet you all through a good production soon. Thank you.’

Please send endless blessings for the future of the three of them, as [Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung] welcome a new addition to the family.

Thank you.”

Congratulations to the beautiful couple on the new addition to their family!

source

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Lee Bo Young Looks as Beautiful as Ever Two Months After Giving Birth

Lee Bo Young Looks as Beautiful as Ever Two Months After Giving Birth

Singer Yoon Hyun Sook posted on her Instagram account a picture of the actor Ji Sung and actres Lee Bo Young couple on August 12, with the comment “My beloved hoobaes. Meeting you here was such a unique experience. I missed you so much.”

In the posted picture, Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young couple are smiling with Yoon Hyun Sook. Lee Bo Young, who gave birth to a daughter just this past June, looks as beautiful as ever. Next to her, Ji Sung is holding her shoulders and showing his love for her. Yoon Hyun Sook, who is a CEO of a fashion company, looks very stylish.

source

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Ji Sung Reveals Daughter’s Name and Lee Bo Young’s Response Towards His “Manner Hands”

by kiddy_nights (soompi)

Ji Sung Reveals Daughter’s Name and Lee Bo Young’s Response Towards His “Manner Hands”

Ji Sung made an appearance on the September 6 episode of “Section TV Entertainment News,” and talked about his “manner hands” in his movies. “Manner hands” refer to various gestures by men intended to show consideration towards women, for example, extending one’s hands near the doorframe of a car when a woman is getting out, so that she doesn’t bump her head.

Ji Sung was told that he seems to know women very well, because of his “manner hands” while he is acting. He talked about how his wife feels about it on this episode, saying “My wife, Lee Bo Young, doesn’t even know that I often have manner hands for her, because she never looks up.”

He continued to describe his grievance toward Lee Bo Young’s lack of attention, saying, “[Lee Bo Young] complained to me why I never do the ‘manner hands’ for her. I didn’t understand what she was talking about.”

He also revealed the name of his daughter, “Kwak Ji Yoo,”

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/06/ji-sung-reveals-daughters-name-and-lee-bo-youngs-response-towards-his-manner-hands/

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Bo-young becomes muse for Daniel Hechter

French fashion brand Daniel Hechter released photos of actress Lee Bo-young, who was selected as the brand’s new muse.

In the photos, the 36-year-old actress looks natural yet classic in the brand’s autumn fashion -- cashmere knitwear and alpaca coat.

“We chose Lee as the brand’s new muse because her mature beauty and classic image are well matched with the brand’s stylish concept,” said the company’s spokesperson.

High-end French fashion brand Daniel Hechter is set to be launched here in early October.

Lee Bo-young has yet no official plan for her next work after giving birth to her first child in June

source

• Like 2

Lee Bo Young Says Daughter Looks Like Husband Ji Sung

Lee Bo Young Says Daughter Looks Like Husband Ji Sung

On September 20′s episode of “Section TV,” actress Lee Bo Young talks about her daughter Ji Yoo, whom she and her husband Ji Sung welcomed into the world back in June.

The interviewer compliments Lee Bo Young, saying she looks just the same as she used to despite having just given birth a few months ago. “I’m not really the same,” says Lee Bo Young with a laugh. “The lighting in here is just great so it looks like that.”

Lee Bo Young is then asked if her daughter has inherited her looks. “She looks like her dad,” replies Lee Bo Young. She then jokes, “But whenever people say that she looks like her dad, I think, ‘But I’m the one who gave birth to her! Why don’t they say she looks like me?’”

lee bo young 2

You can catch more of Lee Bo Young’s interview on this week’s episode of “Section TV”!

source

• Like 1