Lee Bo Young 이보영 | Upcoming Drama 2024 : Hide

MDSY

Guest lollicup

I recently became a fan of LBY. I've been watching Seo Dong Song... but I haven't finished yet because it's really long. :P She looks absolutely gorgeous in there though. I think she's a great actress and really pretty too. It would be great if somebody could upload any of her cfs! I enjoy just looking at her pretty face!

Guest tjadl6386

Here's a RAR file containing some of her CF's:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E927H09K

Included are:

4 Asiana Airlines CF's

1 Charm Soju CF

2 Lacvert CF's

2 W-Park CF's

1 SK Telecom CF

2 Princess CF's

and more... All in all there are 16 files

I also have some of her CJ Home Shopping CF's with Daniel Henney but I haven't reencoded them so its not included.

* credits go to Naver, Empas, Daum and Megaupload

Guest lollicup

hey tjadl6386 i tried to download the cfs but i think they're in rar file. I don't know how to open rar files... could you upload them individually or just not in rar? Thank you very much! :D

Guest tjadl6386

she's one of the prettiest korean celebrities for me. i just found out that she's the model of ASIANA AIRLINES when i saw the commercial in arirang or cetv channel.

Guest lollicup

Thank you tjadl6386 for posting up all those individual links! I just downloaded all of the CFs and I can't wait to watch them. BTW, I finally finished watching the potato boy series and I was crying so hard by the very end. Lee Bo Young is just amazing in it. I think she is so pretty. Can't wait to watch her other more recent works! :wub:

Guest tjadl6386

^

I suggest you watch Mr. Goodbye. The plot is good and I thought Lee Bo Young was so pretty despite wearing no make up. She also has a cute singing voice and her facial expressions are really cute.

Guest lollicup

Hehehe. I finished watching all those CFs and I still think she's really gorgeous. :wub: I think I'll try to watch Mr. Goodbye. She seems to be really busy lately. Drama after drama after drama :P It's a good thing, so I get to see more of her! I think she makes a good couple with Daniel Henney too. And I just read through her profile info again and she went to college in New York! That's pretty cool. Is her english pretty good?

Guest tjadl6386

In Mr. Goodbye it was pretty okay. It wasn't as fluent but maybe its because her character was someone who wasn't supposed to speak fluent English.