~soompi Queen Competition 2007~

Guest luv4seasons

Guest kiwistar

Where is Ha Ji Won??

She's my number 1 favorite actress. She is the epitome of elegance, and she was breathtaking in HwangJini!

I'm really disappointed TT___TT

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lilsh0rtnancy

for the next round you guys something historical will happen. maybe im overexaggerating just a tad. i've been reading ur replies and have found a way to make this competition more exciting and fair.

Looking forward to the exciting change!

Once again, the goal of this competition is to crown the "soompi Queen". It should go to the actress who have affected soompi and the korean entertainment business the most this year. With that said, this is still a popularity contest whether we like it or not because it's only human nature to vote for who we like, plus it's not like we keep up-to-date w/ all of those actress's activities.

Let's keep this competition clean and bash-free.

To darkmagii

Song Hey Kyo fans are NOT doing anything different from the other fans. We're simply showing our support for SHK by voting for her, just like the other fans are doing for their idols. Also, by removing SHK from the polls, you're ignoring/underrepresenting the 300+ soompiers who voted for her and thinks she deserves it. Why should their votes be disregarded because you want your Ms. Honey Lee to win? Show your support to her by voting and stop complaining if she's not winning. If fans want her to win, they'll vote for her. Simple as that. Removing SHK or YEH will not gain her more fans. Why are you so stressed over poll that you think is stupid and bias?

Guest charles0702

Looking forward to the exciting change!

Once again, the goal of this competition is to crown the "soompi Queen". It should go to the actress who have affected soompi and the korean entertainment business the most this year. With that said, this is still a popularity contest whether we like it or not because it's only human nature to vote for who we like, plus it's not like we keep up-to-date w/ all of those actress's activities.

Let's keep this competition clean and bash-free.

To darkmagii

Song Hey Kyo fans are NOT doing anything different from the other fans. We're simply showing our support for SHK by voting for her, just like the other fans are doing for their idols. Also, by removing SHK from the polls, you're ignoring/underrepresenting the 300+ soompiers who voted for her and thinks she deserves it. Why should their votes be disregarded because you want your Ms. Honey Lee to win? Show your support to her by voting and stop complaining if she's not winning. If fans want her to win, they'll vote for her. Simple as that. Removing SHK or YEH will not gain her more fans. Why are you so stressed over poll that you think is stupid and bias?

well said nancy sis.. it said everything i was thinking :lol:

Guest darkmagii

To darkmagii

I understand that she has a lot of supporters and i'm not trying to sink your ship or anything i'm just stating a point in my mind to let others in the public know. you don't have to react to my posts if you dont like what you see it's just my thoughts i'm in no way trying to offend SHK fans, cuz i myself believes she's very hawt and deserving to win so i hope you guys just drop this matter and try to see the point i'm trying to make across this board

I'm not trying to make myself look ignorant by disregarding the 300+ votes for SHK but truth is, she has won 2 titles...if this keeps up it'll be a repetitive competition of who can vote for the same person year after year cuz it's not looking much like a competition if that's the case which is why there should be a limit imo

also, wouldn't it be fun to see where the votes will go to if SHK wasn't on the list? i think this is where the fun lies just my opinion not trying to start richard simmons

Guest JungYunho<3

i admire shk, but i think its time for someone new... not to say that i don't like shk anymore, but there needs to be change... so i voted for yeh, b/c i think she's proven herself to be soompi queen this year!

I agree with you lots... Hahahaha... You said it better than I did! Hahahaha...

Guest cloud9

ABSOLOUTELY YOON EUNHYE! She's been everywhere this past year. Total "IT" girl for 2007, especially with her new drama coming out soon!

Guest fifiz

I understand that she has a lot of supporters and i'm not trying to sink your ship or anything i'm just stating a point in my mind to let others in the public know. you don't have to react to my posts if you dont like what you see it's just my thoughts i'm in no way trying to offend SHK fans, cuz i myself believes she's very hawt and deserving to win so i hope you guys just drop this matter and try to see the point i'm trying to make across this board

I'm not trying to make myself look ignorant by disregarding the 300+ votes for SHK but truth is, she has won 2 titles...if this keeps up it'll be a repetitive competition of who can vote for the same person year after year cuz it's not looking much like a competition if that's the case which is why there should be a limit imo

also, wouldn't it be fun to see where the votes will go to if SHK wasn't on the list? i think this is where the fun lies just my opinion not trying to start richard simmons

i agree. i, too, love Song Hye Kyo but if she wins every year (not saying that she will though, since YEH is currently in the lead) it will get boring and nobody will really care anymore. this issue of previous winners running again seems to be on many people's minds since they have a thread dedicated to it.

Guest naomz

i respect your opinion, but imo, every actress who has done pretty well in the korean showbiz industry has the right to be nominated in the poll. if you think shk shouldn't win anymore, and this goes to the others as well, then you should vote for who you think should win. getting her out of the poll is just really lame just because you want to see someone else win. the contest here is soompi queen. if shk won't be included by default then there would be no more fun there.

i like shk. but i also like yeh so i just abstained. just in case you might wanna think i'm being bias.

btw, i like honey lee too. in fact, i was rooting for her in the miss u pageant. i even wanted her to win than my country's candidate.

Guest darkmagii

i respect your opinion, but imo, every actress who has done pretty well in the korean showbiz industry has the right to be nominated in the poll. if you think shk shouldn't win anymore, and this goes to the others as well, then you should vote for who you think should win. getting her out of the poll is just really lame just because you want to see someone else win. the contest here is soompi queen. if shk won't be included by default then there would be no more fun there.

i like shk. but i also like yeh so i just abstained. just in case you might wanna think i'm being bias.

btw, i like honey lee too. in fact, i was rooting for her in the miss u pageant. i even wanted her to win than my country's candidate.

i get what you're trying to say, but if year after year you get the same candidates up for vote like this year (prolly not Honey Lee) cuz she was only popular for this year as she made an amazing Feat for Korea in the pageant. then it wouldn't be fun cuz i'm pretty sure the same ppl that voted for SHK will vote for her next year and year after and the population of these forums aren't that huge so the numbers will always favor in that person no matter what so it'll prolly predictable that she'd win again this year or maybe next year or even year after

when the lowest 4 gets eliminated and the votes start again those ppl will have no where else to vote so they're prolly gonna put their votes into the highest or 2nd highest it's all pretty predictable of a competition and whats the fun in that? we want a surprise dont we?

Guest naomz

i get what you're trying to say, but if year after year you get the same candidates up for vote like this year (prolly not Honey Lee) cuz she was only popular for this year as she made an amazing Feat for Korea in the pageant. then it wouldn't be fun cuz i'm pretty sure the same ppl that voted for SHK will vote for her next year and year after and the population of these forums aren't that huge so the numbers will always favor in that person no matter what so it'll prolly predictable that she'd win again this year or maybe next year or even year after

when the lowest 4 gets eliminated and the votes start again those ppl will have no where else to vote so they're prolly gonna put their votes into the highest or 2nd highest it's all pretty predictable of a competition and whats the fun in that? we want a surprise dont we?

i will have to disagree here. last year i voted all the way for shk. but this year like what i said i abstained because i've also learned to love yeh. i don't think people will vote for the same person every year especially if the actor/actress is not anymore doing good in the business. also if someone else has done big and even bigger than the previous winner. look at what's happening in the polls now. rain is leadin in the soompi king because 2007 is definitely rain's year! yeh is also leading because princess hours became big in some parts of asia including the philippines in the last quarter of last year and first quarter of this year. people vote who they think deserve to win. i don't think it's predictable that shk will win this year because yeh is also doing good in the poll.

Guest JunRi<3

I voted for Honey Lee, although I think YEH has really proven herself as a great person, actress and sorta model too? SHK is a timeless beauty but I don't think she "owned" this year. Beauty shouldn't be chosen over contribution... :sweatingbullets:

I adore SHK, but I also love YEH even though I think Honey Lee deserves something because she totally shine very bright for Korea this year =) .. all in all .. this is a popularity contest and I'm not surprise that the top 2 are the same ones from last year but that also means that they left a great impact on korean entertainment and kodos for them ^^

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

to me han gain seems the most elegant. i really dun see yun eunhye as elegant, sry. but i really don't. han gain seems most elegant but i picked lee da hae because i nvr watched any of han gain's stuff and so i'm not familiar with her.

Guest darkmagii

i picked kim tae hee.

song hyekyo is beautiful too, yet i think it`s time she resigns x_x

lol I agree with you she should resign she's too popular to be in this thread....there should be a separate thread where all the popular stars poll there and all the not as popular people or newcomers here

Archived