Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Joanne <3

Swallowing Fish Bones

Guest prizzyy

yeappp! i HATE getting choked by fish bones!! i used to always get choked in the past when i wasnt careful~ IT HURT!

and the rice dint help, the soup dint help, the vegetables dint help, the water dint help, i was dying!

then a miracle happened!!

my mum made me tea. i drank it down and it was gone! ahha!

but it was so painful in the throat!

Guest freyr

That is why I hate eating fish. It never happened to me before. The only fish I eat is tuna from a can and fish sticks or breaded fish. I did eat fish about half a year ago with bones in it. I didn't like it. I'm not a big fan of fish. Plus for me the after taste is like metal or my blood tastes like it when I get cut. yucky dumb mercury.

Guest 'Noche.

I'm always very careful when I'm eating fish.. lol, and I hate fish with many small bones. I have never swallowed any fish bones... I think. But my mom recommends eating a ripe banana.

Guest -DarkFire->

omg, when iwas younger, the fishbone got stuck in my throat like this - and i was like ahhhh, what to do, and so i chugged a whole glass of water till it went down, and rfom then on, i''m trumatize about eating fish..i rarely eat them now, maybei eat them once every half a year? somewhere round there

Guest L3iLA

its the w0rst feeling in the world lol especially when u cant get the big blob of rice down..... :tears:

Guest MsDiary

PUAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

all the storys are funny!LOL

i never did..imma try to take it out next time..

Arghh now fish bones are gonna haunt me!!

EVIL EVIILL!!!

Guest MsDiary

PUAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA

all the storys are funny!LOL

i never did..imma try to take it out next time..

Arghh now fish bones are gonna haunt me!!

EVIL EVIILL!!!

lol I usually try to gulp down a whole bunch of water, but whenever the bones get stuck in my throat, I can't help but feel scared for some second until it goes down :lol:

Guest RiSA

i learned to also swallow a ball of rice unchewed so that it'd like.. push it down xD not the most comfortable...

Guest happyxhippo

banana. that's what my mom sticks down my throat when i accidentally swallow fish bones. surprisingly, it works.

Ooooooh, shame shame.

Good thing Imma vege.

:)

-

But when I was younger, my g-ma would pick out the bones for me.

Or if she left some, I would just chew on 'em.

Guest kayem7289

Rice, yep, a big ball of rice. I've swallowed small bones before, too...

Guest SHINHWA ILOVEU

i just ate fish too hahaa. but i just swallow it down, never had to do anything to the extreme.

Guest xoxo.poppinv

My mom said something about putting a bowl on your head ant hitting it with chopsticks...

Guest ~neh~long~

LOLL it happened to me... but my mum was like darn relax.. she said go eat some rice.. o.0

but it happened to my dad as well and he has no choice but to go to the hospital to remove it o.o

LOL yeah, my mom was like - just go swallow a spoonful of rice and it'll all go down XD ugh, but i hate fish bones.. especially the ones that hide under there and you don't feel it until it's in your mouth

Guest xskyi

i remember swallowing fish bone and my mom just gave me a drink to let it glide down.

When i think about it, LoL

now i just make sure that my fish does not content fish-bone.

Guest dorkyxninja

ahhahaha I just keep swallowing down water until it goes down. And I didnt do that in like years. THE PAIN IS SOO PAINFUL. ahahah obviously ahhahha.