Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Joanne <3

Swallowing Fish Bones

Guest vc1188

I've swallowed fish bones on accident many times, but one time a fish bone was stuck in my throat for a few days. It was pretty scary!

man that always sucks~ and there are always those tiny ones you miss and end up swallowing uncomfortably >_<

Haha i just wait till it drops by it self because i have a strange feeling when i swallow the rice, the rice is going to push the bone done and rip my throat apart =_=....weird huh?

Guest babojeshio

i don`t eat fish :mellow:

this makes me not want to eat it more :lol:

Guest chdairkld

Yup I've done three times in my life. Two out of the three I was able to drink it down after much coughing. And the third time I swallowed rice to make it stick and swallowed. Fish is so good yet so dangerous.

Whenever I swallow a fish bone, I just continue eating. It usually goes down. I don't like eating fish with a lot of bones now. I hate the feeling when it's stuck in my throat. ><;

Chunk of rice or vinegar.

*sigh* That's why I hate eating fish. If I do eat them, I have to smash the meat and find the bones before I put it in my mouth -_-

yea, my mom made me eat a big spoonful of rice ^_^

once it happened & i got 3 HUGE ones stuck down there & my mom got mad @ me b/c i think she was pms-ing haha.

so she wa slike : THEN DON'T EAT.

and took away my food.

it was stuck in there for like, an hour & a half & i finally took it out, they were like an inch long O_O

Guest justaddclouds

ah! i hatee thatt

but i've havent done it in awhile because i mastered spitting out fish bones since i was little =P

Guest STEPHOO--

try eating a banana !

This happened to me once, and my mum said to eat a banana .

I ended up eating like freaken 5 bananas before it went away .

haha.

Guest urlif3

gulping lots of water does the trick =D

Guest EenXsooN

eat some kimchi

it should help

Guest umbanana

i use rice too... but ive never really had a serious problem with fish bones coz i tend to avoid fish with scary little bones :P

my mum, on the other hand, had to go to the ER once to get a fish bone removed o_o

Guest azumi_kyomiko

ahhhh!!!!! I feel the pain!!!! DX oh my gah!!!! I kept swallowing fish bones when I was little. DX and all I can think was that the bone would scrape my throat make me bleed to death if I swallowed. DX lol but my parents told me to eat a banana. but it freakin hurt!!!!! DX

Guest rain_drops

yeah a large chunk of unchewed rice is suppose to work, but never worked for me :sweatingbullets:

i had times when i ended up in the doctor's office cause of it...it would stay there for days and everytime i chewed, my throat would feel really ugh...

Guest pinkgongju

lmao i should take pictures of when i eat fish..lol

i disect everrrything

i get paranoid sooo much i chew for like 10 minutes lool

i dont really like eating fish that much so no biggie lool

yeah i think rice will work, ive tried it once, lool it worked so all goood

Guest Pink_Bubbles

Rice helps!

:D

I swallowed one last week and I got a huge rice ball and shoved it down my throat. It went!

I think swallowing fish bones isn't as bad as swallowing chicken bones. O_O Gah! I've done this heaps of times. *shudders*