Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Joanne <3

Swallowing Fish Bones

Guest [Deleted User]

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Guest mr. lovely

A drink tons and tons of water.

o-o

It never gets through though, so my parents stick a piece of bread down my throat d it's ok :D

Guest suki_*

Happened to me before too i tried all the rice swalling and finger throwing up but it was just SO LONG and i had to pick it out with tweezers. it was in an area where you can't see, but you can definitly feel the sharpness everytime you try to swallow something.

Once i ate fish and it got stuck on my throat.. it was a pain = =

I swallowed a lot of rice but still then it stayed for few days.. its really irritating~

Now i m more careful wiv fishes after the incident lol

Guest RICEBUCKETDOLLY

HAHA. I swallowed a fish bone when I was little. My cousin gave me a bowl of rice and fish and forgot to take out the bones. So I ate it and started choking. People started giving me rice, etc. It eventually went down my throat? But then my throat hurt afterwards and I couldn't swallow. All I did was spit like crazy afterwards cause anything that goes down my throat would cause it to hurt. I disliked fish so much afterwards. I started eating it again afterwards. But, if whatever fish has too many little bones, I won't even bother eating it. :P

Guest i_LiNA

my mom said something about vinegar or Wine?

LOL sounds so retardedd; ^__^

I haven't eaten fish in.. forever.

but omg I can just feel the scratchy/painful sensation in my throat right now O_O

one time I got a biggg one stuck in my throat. It was so tearful >< my dad didn't even bother to help me! he was like "YOU SHOULD'VE ATE SLOWER" and it was just......stuck T_T i went to the mirror and tried to pull it out of my throat X_X took me soo long. i think I scratched up my throat pretty bad.

Guest pinkcafelatte

I just swallow rice. Always works.

Guest xsmitten

if you still feel discomfort, go to the hospital and get an x-ray.

it happened to my sister when she was younger (haha, she never eats flounder now)

and after swallowing globs of rice and veggies, she could still feel something.

so they got an x-ray, and there was nothing. but they assumed that the bone

scratched her throat on the way down.

Guest ravensmirror89

mouthfull of coke will do it! xD

Guest rice_rice

i've only swallowed little ones.

i just swallow it with rice. but it still feels like its still in there.!! (imean not right now, but u know right after it happens) hehe

Guest hked

ye same..big blob of rice is wat i was told as well

Guest joolee.

Wow, reading this is interesting and kinda funny at the same time. I personally never swallowed a fish bone and choked on it so I don't know how it feels like. But at least now I know I just have to swallow a blob of unchewed rice to solve the problem if it ever were to happen to me. Seems kinda scary thinking about it, what if the bone is still there even though you don't feel it? Oh my god. O____O

Guest kimchibabygurl

my late grandmother will actually put a bowl of rice on my head, and saw "meow" 3 times whicle knocking the bowl with a pair of chopsticks. it work! it's as if asking the cat to come and eat it. i tried it on my father once and it worked too.

it's just amazing.

Guest Ashi

I always walk under the dinner table whenever I swallow a fish bone. Funny idea, but it really works for me.

Guest ulynn

lol. i swallowed one when i was a kid.

had to go to the hospital.

docs opened my mouth and uhh slowly took it out with sth like tweesers.

horrible feeling. i was awake.

you know when you stuff ur finger into ur throat and you chose.

yeaaa. same feeling. except the doctor didnt care and continue searching for the bone. =/

Guest BlackCrystalRose

I swallowed one too =_=;; and my family/neighbours/whatever all did weird things to mee D: They friggin sticked their fingers into my throat. And one even tried to make it dissapear by doing some kind of spell? Oo; (I had to drink ashes mixed with whatever... and something else.) And I too had to go to the hospital. -_-;

Guest mimilove

Ohh...i use to swallow fishbones all the time when I was little thats why I hate eating fishes with lots of bones. A big chunk of rice works very well as it pushes the bone down.

Guest L.Li-style

oh man...I remmeber when I GOT A FISHBONE CAUGHT ON THE ROOF OF MY MOUTH....I threw it up. I was scared of fishbones ever since...this is why I'm CAUTIOUS with ANYTHING with bones...well, editable that is. Fish...chicken...more fish....fish. yeah basically fish. Not really chicken. its too big.

Guest +Chique+

Sometimes I hate eating fishes cause I swallowed em fish bones so many times as a child so I still have the fear xD

Rice balls or bananas =]