Help Me Find These Boots In Sydney!

Guest =Jo3y=

Guest =Jo3y=

anyone know where I can buy these?
Hi Guys,

Hope this is in the right section!

I'm looking for boots like these, similar or the same as they have on gmarket.

LINK: http://gmarket.co.kr/challenge/neo_goods/g...os_class_kind=T

Preferably type A or B

Because I have small feet like a size 4.5/5, I can't find these types of boots at normal department shops that will fit me! And they don't normally have these styles in kids size.

But I've heard that in chinatown or in asian stores, they sell shoes for small feet as most asians have small feet.

Since I don't really go shopping much in that area and I don't want to spend the whole day wondering around the city.

I was wondering if any people living in the city can help me out.

Have seen where they sell these types of boots, e.g. what streets etc and how much do they usually cost?

I've actually seen alot of girls at uni wearing similar styles.

So please someone help!

*ah..sorry for the lost post*

Thank you!!

Joanne

Guest chic_

Market City and Dixon Street are the places you want to try...

Sydney 97, De Lourve, In Wear and Jojo House would probably sell the styles your after...the first three are the Market City (right near the escalators) and the last one is just outside Sussex Centre on Dixon Street...there's also an arcade of asian-esque stores underneath Marigold restaurant....the great thing is all these stores are only 2-3 minutes walk from each other

good luck =)

Guest Raindeer

if u want them, are they still in fashion atm? because ankle boots are becoming very popular these days so if you want that type of boot, you better find it fast?

Guest denise_niracle

omg u know what, i was thinking the EXACT same thing.. so i went on a hunt today around the city for them. best i could find was at feminic, market city. the marterial and style was pretty much the same as the picture on that link of yours. was $69 but after a 25% discount it costs a bit over $50 a pair.

only thing is it comes in red and grey. i'm thinking of purchasing the grey pair.. but red's alright too. oh decisions decisions decisions!!! >_<!!!

yeh, i know the colour choice aint too great.

anyways i hope that helps u. if u need anymore help just pm me.

Guest Joanne <3

Off-topic, but those boots are hot. :w00t: And my name's Joanne too.

Oh, and you might want to try Betts & Betts. They have plenty of boots in stock - wide ranges of colours, designs, etc.

Haha, good luck in your hunt!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chongarh

hmm.. dont know why i'm replying to post about shoes when i'm a guy. anyways i think i've seen smiliar pairs of those shoes at Showbiz somewhere. why i was there? dont ask, but i was forcely volunteering to buy a pair of $200 boots.

hope that helps.

Roc Boots have a pair similar to them suede ones but it does have heel, cost around 120-130. you can get them from most good shoe shops like shoe box, shoobiz.

wanted shoes has a really hot pair, very similar to that but its not in suede. its leather and is 220.

hollywood shoes has it for 215.

lol i have a shoe fetish!! ahahha

Archived