Why Are You Single?

Guest deathstar

Guest kbuyannemekh_at_gmail.com_stv

I just havent met someone who attracts me. * mean I find a lot of guys cute but I can't converse with them so whats the point. Im looking for a boy who can keep the conversation going but can keep that spark that seperates friends from lovers.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I extremely feeling lonely now... so I tried to find something fun to do. I have so many friend, i make them laugh, care them, ask their condition and so all. But they which I care for, they are not single.like me. They even have so many experience in dating, and have a lover. Why I make someone happy beside me but I looked more pathetic actually.

I dated before. Maybe for 2 or 3 years ago. and I had a really broken heart bcz my ex bf cheat on me. I found myself in worst situation, haha, so hard to describe me at that time.

and I meet a bunch of handsome actors (korean) at drama.

lol. And it made me didnt even thing abt dating. I give up to find the match character and stay to single until my 23th age. Lol.

if i feel lonely like now. My laptop and phone will be fill with all about kdrama and kpop. But sometimes, I feel bad to myself. But still, If I havent met kdrama and kpop, maybe I will be the stupidest girl in the world.

The conclusion why Im single is... "I hate to hurt my heart"

It made me dying.

I actually am not very sure ahaha. The reason I never had a boyfriend is because I am not actually pretty and shy :/

That's not true. A lot of ugly people are in relationship.

Well for me because I can't find a guy who I really like.

I have posted before but lemme update it. I have made efforts to get to know girls I am interested in. However nothing fruitful came out of any; there are always some hurdles that stop things from progressing well. Still trying my best to find my that special someone but its so tiring...

Guest 15109898

I'm single because I want to focus on studying and doing well in school. Education is much more important to me than a highschool love. ^_^

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KoreanPopFan

I'm single because I have high standards and refuse to lower them. I also refuse to be treated less than what I deserve. I was also tired of men who say things they don't mean. I'm tired of uncommitted men. 

Guest writerstale

It's becoming a proven reality that any woman that's down to Earth is married or in a relationship. Or when I meet someone good her "friends" talk her out of dating me, or she's ashamed to introduce me to her parents due to the inaccurate perception of my skin color. My last date all she cared about was if I knew anyone who was Somalian and if I wanted to "see her neighborhood." Said she wanted to hangout again but her body language at the end of the date said otherwise. The next morning this girl turned into a keyboard warrior over the phone when she d*** sure wasn't talking that tough in person. 

Archived